Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My Fantasy of a Sex War and enslaving Feminist Leaders (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=170009)

jbs073 08-22-2015 11:54 AM

My Fantasy of a Sex War and enslaving Feminist Leaders

Don't read anything controversial into this, its just a fantasy, and as a fantasy I love the idea of a strong Feminist Womyn being forced to submit to Patriarchy and Misogyny.

My fantasy is of a defiant, Feminist Senator leading the Feminist movement. In a world in which gender relations have deteriorated to the point of a Sex War. She is initially very successful in pushing forward a Feminist society. But then there is a backlash. Perhaps a military coup in which Misogynists seize power. The Feminist Senator is stripped of her conservative pantsuit to her underwear in front of the whole Senate. And then she is taken into the harem of the head Patriarch. She is kept chained up in slave lingerie and put on display as a prize.

This once powerful defiant womyn is now subject to the constant humiliation and degradation of her body. And its about more than her, its like the Patriarch is trying to break the whole female sex by breaking her. And every moan and forced orgasm is a defeat for all women.

sakk84 08-26-2015 04:32 AM

That is a fantasy of mine as well. Anyone can rape a helpless girl. It's another thing to rape a civilization of women through one person. It gives me so many humiliating ideas for her.

Poison 08-27-2015 04:37 PM

This is getting my dick hard. You'd have a recruit in me!

Omegaphallic 09-06-2015 12:56 AM

I've had fantasies, but not much anymore, there are simply too few feminist leaders (by that I mean women who primarily see things through a feminist perpective, but successful women who happen to concider themselves) that I actually respect.

Its ironic that I feel like I have to respect a women to have a rape fantasy about her, but I do, and I have contempt for the blanant misandry of much of feminisms leadership (and I say that as someone who still conciders himself a feminist, because he cares deeply about women, I've met some really awesome ladies in my time).

I do remember this one feminist who was really fucking beautiful who worked at a sex shop (yeah, she was the black sheep of the group, but she still defended feminism from Customers who criticisized, but in a respectful way).

Omegaphallic 03-08-2016 10:46 AM

Just an update I no longer concider myself a feminist, I've given up on the idea that the ideology is redeemable, its completely toxic.

bigal 05-15-2016 10:41 PM

Most of the feminists I know are kind of scary women, which makes it kinda hard for me to get aroused by thoughts of fucking them.

SomethingNasty 06-27-2016 03:40 PM

I usually prefer sweet innocent types but I do also have a fantasy of making more dominant types submit. Your fantasy sounds good to me.

summers 09-17-2016 09:48 AM

controversy? on a rape board! lol, yeah I have the similar fantasy. More along the lines of apocalypse theme. Dominant feminist fails in the new world; meets misogynistic guy and offers herself to him. Hilarity ensues.

Houdgreep 09-18-2016 01:00 AM

I think it's one of those paradoxes of feminism. They still rely on men to make it happen for them. I'm not saying it's good or bad, only that in the end if it would become a pure contest of strength, the women would lose out.

summers 09-22-2016 01:52 PM

It's hard to find books/stories/novels with this kind of fantasy. Tons of rape fiction but not on this.

Mistress 04-08-2017 12:21 PM

Meet the Hunter Troop

Norway's tough-as-nails female soldiers
By task and purpose and well known by BBC.