Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   a hot night (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=908)

Tanya 06-23-2006 04:09 PM

a hot night

sd

Grm 06-23-2006 04:38 PM

Your soft body bejeweled with persperation, your breasts rising and falling in the moonlight, nipples jutting in invitation. Your lithe thighs whisper together, stroking each other in restless movement, The lurker watches, his organ rising in anticipation.

Tanya 06-23-2006 04:43 PM

dsa

Throatdagger 06-26-2006 02:47 PM

I have slipped in the house while my buddy lurks outside her open window. I stop suddenly as she raises up and gets a drink. She is back down so I am ready to spring like a mountain lion on a rabbit. I swiftly straddle her prone body and hold a clear plastic bag over her head.

The_PuppetMaster 06-29-2006 05:43 AM

rapeing tanya

well i would go in to your bedroom i see you sleeping on the bed i would sneak up behind you stuff a rag in your mouth to keep you quiet than i would cuff your hand down to the bed post get out a back ball gag stuff it in your mouth fasen the leather straps behind your neck nice and tight than i would pull out a clear plastic bag pull it over your head nice and tight hearing you moaning screams into the ball gag would get my dick hard as a rock you start getting light headed than the next thing you know your starting to come to your in a strange room you have never seen before as your become more aware of your surrounding you try to move but you can't your tied down to a bed in a spread eagle position you try to scream but it's just muffled moans as you start to look around a see a a wide array of gags paddles and other sex toys than you notice your curling iron is on a night stand next to the bed it's turned on about the time you notice that you hear the sound of foot steps you see a man and a woman comeing down the stairs comeing towards the bed the woman comes towards you and starts getting undressed while the man is setting up a video camera the woman is fully undressed now she looks at you and with a evil grin she says are you ready to have some fun she than pulls out a 10" long 2" wide dildo puts on the strap-on she takes the gag out of your mouth before you can say a word she is ramming it down your throat telling you to suck her dick or your gonna get punished your trying to fight it pulling away she stops and says good than smiles evily again stuffing the gag back into your mouth she than gets on stop of you and rams the strap-on inside you nice and hard ramming your pussy raw she than grabs your curling iron and starts touch your breasts at first than rubbing them with your very hot curling iron she moves onto pinching your nipples with it while ramming your pussy raw

sorry for any typos in the story any feed back about the story would be great