Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   A horrible Experience (open to one raper) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=30435)

1hornybitch 11-04-2009 11:11 PM

A horrible Experience (open to one raper)

I sit on my bed, watching tv. Mom and Dad have gone away for a long weekend. I am alone. It's so exillerating. I hear someone knock on the door and go downstairs to unlock it but no one's there. I shrug and close the door, forgetting to lock it again. I go back upstairs and sit on my bed again.

Aussieyobbo 11-05-2009 07:28 AM

she had always been the little tease from across the road but i knew one day she would take it to far. i knew her family were away and after the way she had been treating me over the last week or so it was time to put her in her place. i got what i thought was needed raced across the road and rang the door bell then hid behind some trees ( i know such a school boy thing to do ) i heard the dead bolt click open then there she was but gone just as quick but no re lock of the dead bolt. i slowly walked up to the door and as quietly as i could opened it and sneaked inside locking the dead bolt behind me. my heart was pounding not knowing where she might be then i heard the tv up stairs, making my way up the stairs i stand just at the edge of the door way looking through the gap. she is beautiful just sitting on the bed.

1hornybitch 11-05-2009 05:02 PM

I sit on my bed, watching tv. It's relaxing. I almost fall asleep but then remember that I am alone and that I can fall asleep anytime. Without my parents, it's time to have some fun. I go to my closet and pull out a sexy outfit I had bought the other day. I lay it out on my bed and admire it. I know I will never wear it though. But it's fun to imagine. I look at the see through top and the red bra that is too small to contain all my breast within it and the thong and tight mini skirt. I sigh and go back to my closet to put it away. It's then that I hear a noise.

Aussieyobbo 11-05-2009 09:11 PM

as i stand at the door watching you i see the hottest little outfit ever as i lean round the doorway watching you put it back an sigh i think to my self " tonight you will be that just so i can rip it of you" after all tonight is my night. as i move back out of view the floor boards make a noise i pin myself against the wall hoping you never heard it, then i hear your foot steps coming my way.

1hornybitch 11-05-2009 11:15 PM

I frown and begin to head towards the noise. The hallway's dark and I clear my throat nervously. "Is anyone there" I call timidly. No answer. I step into the hallway and look around. I think I see a shape of a person against the wall and begin to slightly panic. "Don't worry, its just your imagination" I say to myself and turn to go back into my room. It's then that I hear quickened footsteps and turn around. I open my mouth to scream but its too late.

Aussieyobbo 11-15-2009 10:54 AM

as my hard covers your mouth my other tries to bring you under control before i can restrain you i get a elbow to the ribs letting you go for a second as you try to run i reach out and grab a fist full of your long hair pulling you back off your feet as i stand over you i reach back and slap you twice " now its your choice how this goes play nice and i will " you got that pretty?

Aussieyobbo 12-17-2009 11:29 AM

you nod as i lift you up.

shaggy002 01-18-2010 03:24 PM

Would luv 2 join you, if u r interested in blackmailed stuffs.......r teach me of raping...(lyk, wat u have n ur mind)