Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Most degrading way to cum: mouth, face, ass, pussy? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6763)

robert25260 05-29-2007 05:42 PM

Most degrading way to cum: mouth, face, ass, pussy?

For me humiliation and degradation are the key elements of my rape fantasies. So ladies, whats the most degrading way a man could come: all over your face, your body, your tits, your clothes, in your mouth, in your ass or in your pussy? Or would it even be more degrading if he does not come at all?

gaggirl 05-29-2007 06:01 PM

degrading= Ive roleplayed with both of these outcomes and it does feel degrading when the man comes on my face or not at all. Needless to say Im not a fan of either :skull-big

Darkman 05-30-2007 12:49 PM

i like to to tie a bitch up and after ive cum inside her keep her tied in a way so the shit runs all over her and shes embarrassed and has to beg for me to clean it up

sindyloo 05-30-2007 03:19 PM

Worst for me is on my face as he holds my mouth open to put some in there as I struggle!:o

LucyBoots 05-30-2007 04:20 PM

Inside me, but he doesn't let me wash it out so i have to walk around all day with it dripping down my legs. I could only image myself in class, hoping no one is watching me trying to wipe it away.....how humiliating!!!!

Jasmine 05-30-2007 04:43 PM

On my face. I hate it. It makes me shudder. I won't even rp that way.

hornybisexualbitch 05-31-2007 03:18 PM

i hate cumming on my face, that would just piss me off, instead of embarras me, i believe i would take their cum off my face and send it down their thoat, see if they are embarrased,lol.

i hate cum in my face, yuk, can u tell?
lol

sindyloo 05-31-2007 06:39 PM

FUCKING FUNNY GAL!! Come on NOW.........Let us know how you REALLY FEEL ABOUT IT!??:skull-thu :skull-big :skull-big

Beth_Nicole 05-31-2007 06:42 PM

On my face, or my clothes, in which I have to walk or drive home...

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 05-31-2007 10:04 PM

i think that on the face is most degrading however i actually enjoy cumming inside her more, it is just better !!

so many secrets 05-31-2007 10:27 PM

inside me and dripping out. . .

repeated post deleted. sorry

so many secrets 05-31-2007 10:27 PM

inside me and dripping out. . .

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyBoots
Inside me, but he doesn't let me wash it out so i have to walk around all day with it dripping down my legs. I could only image myself in class, hoping no one is watching me trying to wipe it away.....how humiliating!!!!

YESSSS, YESSS, YESSS, Oooh oohh me too! Exactly how I feel. . .so deliciously degraded carrying his seed around, dripping out of me. . .how perfectly humiliating. . .

Jezebel 06-01-2007 04:58 PM

I like it best inside of me, but in a rape situation that would also be the most degrading for me. I don't think cum in the face is degrading, just gross, and it pisses me off to no ends. If you want to surprise me by cumming in my face you better run off with your prick tucked between your legs before I take you down :)

sillyjunior2000 06-21-2007 03:09 PM

To degrade someone, I feel the best place is the mouth. :D :D
otherwise cum on her hair; make it all gooey :D

my dark side 06-21-2007 03:54 PM

You even try to cum on my hair, you would be wishing that i didnt get my hands on you as i would turn you into a female..... Yes... i am one female obsessed with my hair....NO MESSING WITH IT. Mind you, if you came on my face i would probably do the same thing.

I dont find it degrading really. I just think its really discusting and icky.

Jezebel 06-21-2007 04:03 PM

:) MDS you're my hero! I do love it in my mouth with a gulp of water though, but on my skin it makes me pissy. It's just gross and sticky and yuck! I just have to wash myself off intantly.

hornybisexualbitch 06-21-2007 04:06 PM

I agree with both of you, i hate cum on my face, or my hair, and honestly i dont like to swallow, but sometimes it is needed....

my dark side 06-21-2007 04:11 PM

I'm glad im not the only one who thinks that way :D :skull-thu

Jez, if i'm your hero does that make you my sexy demsal in distress? If so then i think i'm the lucky one for getting such a hot and sweet demsal..... Lets hope the rescue also involves mouth to mouth ;) to make sure your ok.:skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov

Jezebel 06-21-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my dark side
I'm glad im not the only one who thinks that way :D :skull-thu

Jez, if i'm your hero does that make you my sexy demsal in distress? If so then i think i'm the lucky one for getting such a hot and sweet demsal..... Lets hope the rescue also involves mouth to mouth ;) to make sure your ok.:skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov

Yes yes yes yes yes! I'm very bad about needing mouth to mouth when pretty MDS's are around! :D

christine 06-22-2007 04:55 AM

The most degrading would be on my face or anal...
Once my boyfriend did it on my face, that was really bad. Anal we never do, because I really hate the idea... Surely that would be very humiliating (and it would be not at all arousing to me) but I wouldn't feel really "raped". I'm not yours as long as you haven't "taken" my pussy.