Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   The Game Room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Dealbreaker Game (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=143160)

Phase 04-18-2013 06:05 PM

Dealbreaker Game

---
The game

We pose each other hypothetical scenarios involving our ideal man/woman/whatever that have some kind of catch.

You tell us if you'd be willing to live with it, or if the catch is a dealbreaker, meaning you'd have to call things off.

Use whatever pronoun you want in your hypothetical, ie "she's perfect," "he loves you," but when answering, the sex/gender is whatever makes sense for you.

Respond to the last hypothetical posed, then pose your own if you wish. :cool:
---

I'll get the ball rolling:

She indulges your every sexual fantasy, is incredibly beautiful to your eyes, but constantly talks openly and descriptively about your sex life at parties, around your friends, at the office, wherever. Dealbreaker or not?

FuckingRotter 04-18-2013 11:45 PM

Not. I don't have any friends so it wouldn't matter.

She's perfect in everyway, but she's a hermaphrodite, and she wants to use it on you.

Phase 04-19-2013 08:00 PM

Dealbreaker, no question.

She loves you, you have great chemistry in bed but she insists, INSISTS on dressing you every day. Like, laying out your clothes, picking out what you wear. Every day.

pervipete 04-20-2013 12:10 PM

I wear a uniform of sorts for work, and I could deal with the other by just ignoring them so not...

she is your dream woman, except she insists on adding ingredients you dislike to everything she cooks

jwham 04-20-2013 02:28 PM

Deal breaker, next to sex and riding my bike, eating good food is one of the most enjoyable things of life. Be hard for me to tolerate her knowingly putting shit in my food I don’t like.

She or he is the most passionate lover you have ever shared your bed with, but they snore like a buzz saw once they fall to sleep.

pervipete 04-20-2013 02:53 PM

I snore as well so not

She has a completely different political philosophy than you, and she insists on arguing this with everyone you know

jwham 04-20-2013 03:14 PM

That might make for a good grudge fucking, I can live with it, so not.

She treats you like a King, cooks for you, does your laundry, cleans your house, she is a real good girl who is naughty only for you when the lights go out. But every time you undertake a household repair or something of that like, she says, “My father says you should do it this way instead, and he is good at this sort of thing”

FuckingRotter 04-21-2013 03:39 AM

Definite deal-breaker!

Erm.... Can't think of anything!

pervipete 04-21-2013 03:55 AM

I'll skip FR if I may...

...I'm pretty rubbish at DIY so any help would be appreciated, so not

Ok same woman, but she insists on you spending time with her parents every weekend and holiday

FuckingRotter 04-21-2013 04:39 AM

Fuck that shit!

To paraphrase Amy Winehouse: Dont wanna meet your mother any time, I just wanna crush your body under mine.

She's everything you want in a woman, but she insists on you charity fucking her slightly saggy old bag of a mother whilst she watches.

pervipete 04-21-2013 05:53 AM

If she's that kinky she sounds a keeper...

Every time you fuck and she cums, she prays for forgiveness for giving into her baser side...

FuckingRotter 04-21-2013 07:33 AM

I'd find it a bit annoying, but a good hard slap should soon put a stop to her bothering God whilst I'm fucking her.

For the girls. He's the perfect gent, always puts the toilet seat down, does his share of the housework, etc etc etc. Thing is, his cock is just too big, square peg round hole, it just won't go in.

FuckingRotter 04-21-2013 07:34 AM

I'd find it a bit annoying, but a good hard slap should soon put a stop to her bothering God whilst I'm fucking her.

For the girls. He's the perfect gent, always puts the toilet seat down, does his share of the housework, etc etc etc. Thing is, his cock is just too big, square peg round hole, it just won't go in.

Sweetlust 03-04-2014 01:32 PM

He's a keeper! I'm persistent if nothing else and will find some way to do the deed, besides, I love a challenge.

He or She is sexy, passionate, imaginative, more than willing to explore your every kink and fetish, but has the habit of picking his/her nose or digging in his/her ear and examing the 'nose gold' or 'ear ore' in front of you...deal breaker or not?

;)

insearchof33333 03-07-2014 12:16 PM

Easy, no deal breaker for me, I just break the digger fingers and enjoy the rest. No big deal.

You wife is cold, frigid, and thinks sex is dirty, yet when you rape her and force her to do things she hates, It's almost like the real thing. Deal breaker? or Do you take the bad with the good or is this dichotomy just too much to live with day to day?

luvnlust 03-09-2014 09:10 PM

To be brutally honest... if the sex is dead between a couple where there are no physical impediments with either of them and lack of any love whatsoever, then either the relationship is ready for therapy or is at such state to be non-reconciled. Been there and done that - therefore my choice is: a dichotomy which is too much to live with day to day - time to move on...

-------------

And now for something completely different!....

The love of your life is hot in every respect, but damn if he or she cums faster than a signaled taxi in Time Square... then fucking rolls over and goes to sleep... dealbreaker or not?

insearchof33333 03-09-2014 09:25 PM

I still remember the joke - a man and wife go to see a marriage counselor, The husband says my wife just doesn't like sex!

The wife objects and says, 'THAT'S NOT TRUE...but this pervert wants it like 3 or 4 times a year."

luvnlust 03-09-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insearchof33333 (Post 1375494)
I still remember the joke - a man and wife go to see a marriage counselor, The husband says my wife just doesn't like sex!

The wife objects and says, 'THAT'S NOT TRUE...but this pervert wants it like 3 or 4 times a year."

LOL!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO.... That is fucking funny!!!!! :D:D:D

luvnlust 03-09-2014 09:59 PM

Continuing.... :D

-------------

The love of your life is hot and romantic in every respect, but damn if he or she cums faster than a signaled taxi in Time Square... then fucking rolls over and goes to sleep... dealbreaker or not?

Sweetlust 03-12-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvnlust (Post 1375501)
Continuing.... :D

-------------

The love of your life is hot and romantic in every respect, but damn if he or she cums faster than a signaled taxi in Time Square... then fucking rolls over and goes to sleep... dealbreaker or not?

What a selfish prick! Dealbreaker...unless he gets some therapy...:skull-bee

He/she loves the things you love, movies, sports, music, art, books, news radio...etc...but has a laugh like a drunk hyena, cackling hen or any obnoxious sounding animal that draws stares, glares and ridicule...dealbreaker or keeper? :D