Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   sexually degrading remarks by stranger (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=169641)

SaintGremory 05-06-2015 08:14 AM

sexually degrading remarks by stranger

Im out and about quite a bit and fairly regularly I'll see women get hit on or guys make cat calls while sometimes I view it in bad taste I never really feel its crosses a line. So I was wondering where other people feel that line begins and ends?

I also was curious for the women of this group. What could be said to you by a stanger or a group of them that would really get you wet?

Guys what would you like to say to someone?

Id like to maybe go to a bus stop where theres an attractive woman waiting for the bus. And then start waiting with her asking her if shes been waiting long. Then telling her im Miguel and exceeding her my hand to shake when she tells me her name lets just say its Mary. Id say some like Mary I like that name. I bet id also like that wet tight little pussy of yours that you have concealed away in those panties of yours assuming a slut like you is even wearing any maybe I should pull up your dress and find out.

Just turning it real quick from friendly and charming to degrading and preverse. I like the bus idea because she cant really even get away at best she could just walk to another bus stop. But I could just as easily follow basically raping her with words.Making her feel degraded insignificant and dirty.

peepsatwives 05-08-2015 09:09 AM

love to have my wife done like that

perfectlyformed 05-08-2015 10:15 AM

....happens most days to most women. Now don't come back until you think of something that gets me wet. Goodboy ��

x

FuckingRotter 05-08-2015 11:06 AM

Where I live, best you'd get talking to a girl like that, is a kick in the bollocks. She's more likely to pull a knife and cut them off.

fxckedflower 05-08-2015 03:41 PM

I've never had anything that extreme happen. (I'm not much of a looker) But today I got a lot of comments about the shorts I was wearing and my legs. It didn't do much to me aside from inflate my ego and sort of confuse me.

perfectlyformed 05-10-2015 11:51 AM

I bet you are a looker huni :)

x

SaintGremory 06-23-2015 08:03 AM

Yeah she is just a little shy is all.

spike789 06-23-2015 09:21 AM

I think sexually degrading remarks made by a stranger are a turn-on for the woman's partner rather than the woman herself! My ex-wife went for a job interview (in quite a low-cut top, it has to be said) just before we split up, and she came home extremely annoyed that the guy doing the interview had made a few lewd remarks about her, culminating in something along the lines of "This is a very male-dominated environment. If you come to work here, you'll have to put up with quite a few sexist comments - especially with a pair of tits like yours!" She was indignant and a bit scared - and it was definitely me rather than her who was turned on!

cynthia4rp 07-05-2015 05:37 AM

I've always enjoyed the catcalls and whistles. One night while walking alone, a car pulls up and asks me if i want to fuck. He then proceded to follow me. I was WET.

jonbon 07-14-2015 07:42 AM

I have to agree with Spike. My wife returned one day from work and a group of yobos passed her by and apparently made some seriously bad remarks - she wouldn't share all the details, but i gathered they made comments about her body and explicitly said they wanted to fuck her. She came back very shaken and freightened, and I tried my best to comfort her without her finding out how much of a turn on her story was for me.