Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rapists! - how would you react, if you found out, that your innocent-looking victim.. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=95467)

Ambriela 07-17-2012 07:56 AM

Rapists! - how would you react, if you found out, that your innocent-looking victim..

So, I am asking all rapists here, how yould you react if you found out once you torn off the panties of your innocent-looking victim, that she was wearing a pair of geigha balls/ a cute buttplug? Wearing it in public I mean.

Or if you lift her skirt and she has no panties on?

Remiel 07-17-2012 08:29 AM

Best day ever? ;)

ElChantajista 07-17-2012 12:21 PM

Is great to have a victim that brings her own sex toys for her rape.

Unblinking Eye 07-17-2012 08:25 PM

My reactions...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambriela (Post 1112099)
So, I am asking all rapists here, how yould you react if you found out once you torn off the panties of your innocent-looking victim, that she was wearing a pair of geigha balls...

"Well, these are in the way. Let's just get those out of there and...hmm, you probably don't want to lose these, do you? Of course not, so I'd better put these somewhere you won't lose track of them. Open your mouth."

Quote:

...a cute buttplug?
"That's a nice starter, but let's take off the training wheels and get something a lot bigger up there. Luckily, I've got a wide assortment of buttplugs in my rape-kit knapsack right here..."

Quote:

"Ah, that's convenient."

BremenDruid 07-17-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

So, I am asking all rapists here, how yould you react if you found out once you torn off the panties of your innocent-looking victim, that she was wearing a pair of geigha balls/ a cute buttplug? Wearing it in public I mean.

Holy shit, christmas came early!

Nem 07-17-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

No panties? Convenient.

The rest... disappointment personally. Any girl who already has that kind of equipment installed is going to be at least partially desensitized. A lot of the satisfaction is in introducing the debauchery to the unsuspecting innocent who can't believe what you're doing to them...

Of course it's not *all* the fun, so it would still be game on.

GoodRunner 07-18-2012 12:24 AM

Geisha balls / cute butt-plug:
We would find out how creative I could be with her toys then and there. Then I would fucking her, put the toys back in, drag her someplace secluded, and tie her up tight. Then she would wear all the toys.
No panties:
Mmmm… If she’s going to leave her pussy out like that, there’s nothing I can do to help her. I would give her such a long, vulgar molesting she’d wonder if I was going to fuck her. Then I would fuck her. Fuck her with her clothes on just the way she put them (except her bra, that gets ripped off early). Afterward I would drag her to someplace secluded, and tie her up tight. There she would try on all kinds of panties for me, and now that I’m in the mood, geisha balls and butt plugs too.

BremenDruid 07-18-2012 06:41 AM

Actually, now that I really think about it I'd be a little disappointed if she wasn't wearing any panties. Part of the fun is ripping her clothes off, it's almost like shredding the wrapping off of a present. Also, without panties I'd have to find something else to soak in my cum and gag her with.

menace 07-22-2012 04:33 AM

I don't go for innocent-looking victims.

justmetoo 07-22-2012 10:03 AM

Well, it sure wouldn't stop me from having my way with her.

BremenDruid 07-22-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menace (Post 1114258)
I don't go for innocent-looking victims.

Huh, interesting. I always want the innocent ones (raping a virgin, schoolgirl, naive daddy's girl . . .the list goes on) mostly because taking that innocence from them is the best part. It's the ultimate victory and trophy over the defeated bitch now lying on the ground with cum leaking out of every one of her holes.

CockTheRipper 07-23-2012 04:51 AM

You mean if she was literally asking for it? Well, I think she would think twice after meeting me.

lordbyron23 09-22-2012 08:23 AM

First I would be very suprised by it to find this in her or that she haven't any pantys on. Then I would be a little bit disappointed over this facts that she is such a bad girl and that makes me angry.
So in this case a long and good rape wouldn't do it at all, because maybe she would like it, so I must included some extras to it to punish her for this. The best way to do this is a long time in my cellar were whips, ropes, candles, little cages to inprisoned her, needles and all other kind of fun equiqment awaits her. Using them while I rape her would be very fun. And when I see that she get joy from it I use them harder and harder until she breaks mentally too.
Normally I don't let often victims go, but in this case I do it but before I said to her that I come and check every pair of months that she say goodbye to this for some rapist disappointed life style. If she keep it on I would punish her even harder then the last time.

Subin 09-22-2012 09:51 PM

to be honest, probably turned off. I wouldn't wanna rape a girl w/a buttplug b/c that's not a rape....she's fucking asking for it!

No panties is not as exciting but yeah I'd rape her just to see an innocent girl get broken and shattered. And if she likes it then fuck it I wouldn't enjoy it but I guess I would finish at least. Or not.

Gilf Hunter 09-25-2012 04:49 PM

I would be thinking, I'm in love.