Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Object of your daily rape fantasy (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6257)

Jasmine 05-03-2007 09:06 PM

Object of your daily rape fantasy

Here is where you can post something that you thought of, someone you thought of or the object of your desire this moment. It can change hourly or daily, just give us your thoughts.

Today, I am thinking of a sexy male RB member that I would love to spend a few days getting to know intimately.

Stella Cadente 05-03-2007 10:19 PM

right now, my Girlfriend, I wanna bang her while she screams

_lawless 05-04-2007 04:42 AM

Right now... Avril Lavigne for selling out.

Louise 05-04-2007 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _lawless
Right now... Avril Lavigne for selling out.

excellent call lawless...

last night I dreamt of terrible torture and rape by doctors and nurses during an op I have to have later this month!

_lawless 05-04-2007 05:25 AM

Hm. Would that be a bad omen, or a wonderful prediction for you? And would you like to RP that? ^_^

Louise 05-04-2007 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _lawless
Hm. Would that be a bad omen, or a wonderful prediction for you? And would you like to RP that? ^_^

Oh most definitely a wonderful prediction...as long as they remember to do what Im there for too of course.

Now...I just need a sadistic surgeon, an anal-loving anesthetist and a naughty nurse...:skull-evi

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 05-04-2007 07:52 AM

mine changes by the minute, but it is usually the same 5 from the *top five celeb* thread.

Hellcat 05-04-2007 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise
Oh most definitely a wonderful prediction...as long as they remember to do what Im there for too of course.

Now...I just need a sadistic surgeon, an anal-loving anesthetist and a naughty nurse...:skull-evi

oooh naughty nurses ;):skull-evi

Mine :D:D

_lawless 05-04-2007 11:16 AM

I'll be the surgean. ^_~

LilMissNoPleaseNo 05-04-2007 05:39 PM

In the spirit of this thread, I would just like to say that I am in nursing school. HAWT!

Also, my fantasy flavors of the week lately have been Vin Diesel (that threatening voice!!) and Colin Farrel.

Hellcat 05-05-2007 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasmine
It can change hourly or daily,

Mines still the same as it was yesterday... and the day before ... and the... ah you get the picture

bruisedelbows 05-05-2007 08:25 AM

I saw a girl, out with a guy, as I was walking down the street. They were looking at something, but I couldn't tell what, something that puzzled them, and were making puzzled sounds. I couldn't really see her face because of the way she was standing. I saw her hair, her wrists, her long thin torso, and I heard her slightly hoarse voice, like she had been screaming for hours the night before.

Tonight I think I'll dream of making her scream again...

Number7 05-05-2007 08:36 AM

A girl I know called Sophie, I really love her and would die for her, I don't even want to rape her (Role Play would be cool though). I have dreams of shagging her, but I always feel bad when I wake up and discover they were only dreams.

But she's amazing, you have no idea.

:(

alg9 05-06-2007 01:15 AM

My current fantasy is my best friend. I have been in love with her for years, but somewhere along the way... sigh... I became her friend. The one that all other guys are measured against but I don't get a chance myself. Just once I would like to do anything with her.

But since I'm the nice guy I'll continue to smile, be nice, wait, and hope.

Jasmine 05-14-2007 03:46 PM

Today's fantasy is a hot man who came by to call on me from UPS. He looked so hot in that suit! MMMM

Louise 05-14-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasmine
Today's fantasy is a hot man who came by to call on me from UPS. He looked so hot in that suit! MMMM

Postman Pat. Postman Pat. Postman Pat and his black and white cat.
Early in the morning, just as day is dawning, he picks up all the post bags in his van.

Postman Pat. Postman Pat. Postman Pat and his black and white gags.
Early in the morning, just as day is dawning, he picks up all his rape victims in his van..........er.....kinda.

UK only probably...

Anyway, a couple (woman and man) in leathers on a bike were driving around and around my building today...kinda drove some thoughts in my head!

ego 05-15-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise
Anyway, a couple (woman and man) in leathers on a bike were driving around and around my building today...kinda drove some thoughts in my head!

Like inviting them in for a cup of tea?

-Here is the bedroom, here is the w.c. and these stairs lead to the dungeon!
-No, i cant open the door, the screams of tortured postman will upset the neighborhoud!
-Dont worry, you will meet him soon. Oooooops, i forgot to mention your tea was somehow 'special'!!!
:skull-evi :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-evi

Darkman 05-15-2007 10:24 AM

I cant tell you who im fantasising about ill probably get banned, if youve read my job thread youll know what i mean!

ego 05-15-2007 10:51 AM

I feel you darkman. Try to hold it, 25 left!

Louise 05-15-2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ego
Like inviting them in for a cup of tea?

-Here is the bedroom, here is the w.c. and these stairs lead to the dungeon!
-No, i cant open the door, the screams of tortured postman will upset the neighborhoud!
-Dont worry, you will meet him soon. Oooooops, i forgot to mention your tea was somehow 'special'!!!
:skull-evi :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-evi

LOL...actually, I was rather hoping they'd drive their bike through my door and chain me up...to start with...