Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tied up or held down? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3178)

romer 07-19-2009 04:19 PM

Nice to see so many of the Ladies contributing an opinion here. I posted a reply before the shut down but it appears to have got lost in the back up/restore so I'll say it again.
I prefer to hold down my victim. I like her to struggle. Her kicking, scratching, thats fine by me. So much more erotic to have to use my strength to overpower her. To get her face down, cover her mouth with my hand to stifle her sobs/cries/screams. Very nice.
But fair play to the ones who like the ropes. Its just not my thing.:D

Roger 03-12-2012 12:10 AM

Rather force her held down and subdued...while I violate her mouth and twat while she tries in vain to escape!! Her feisty attempts and inability to escape only make me hornier! WA HA HA!!!

temira 03-12-2012 12:15 AM

Both have their plusses.

The skin-on-skin, overwhelming by force of having him use his own body to hold me down...

The flexibility of using cuffs and ropes, allowing him to leave me helpless and alone for minutes at a time as he prepares something terrible...

Does this have to be an either/or?

lysyn 03-12-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temira (Post 1027601)
Both have their plusses.

The skin-on-skin, overwhelming by force of having him use his own body to hold me down...

The flexibility of using cuffs and ropes, allowing him to leave me helpless and alone for minutes at a time as he prepares something terrible...

Does this have to be an either/or?

Everytime I see your avatar I think StalkHer has posted.

temira 03-12-2012 05:41 AM

It's in use already? :-/ I'll find another.

lysyn 03-12-2012 05:46 AM

Double checked just to be sure, yes, it is the same. Sorry.

temira 03-12-2012 06:00 AM

Alright - let me know if it needs changing again.

ali D 03-29-2012 01:59 AM

Held down! It's more personal overpowering.

Remiel 04-01-2012 05:50 PM

Or better yet, held down if you don't want to take your time and just to rape her and show her that she's just a piece of meat for you to use and then leave.

Or tie up your victim so you can take your time with him or her, making sure they feel everything you do them, from raping their mouth to banging their ass hard.

;)

Darksyde 04-01-2012 08:31 PM

Either way is good, though I probably have a slight preferance for held down. Particularly a gangrape where guys are holding each wrist and ankle, keeping her spread-eagled while another guy is raping her.

susan_haynes19 04-02-2012 10:47 PM

Being a girl. I would like to be tied up. The thought of having no control over what happens to me drives me crazy.

Susan

FuckingRotter 04-06-2012 05:12 AM

Restraining girls really is a fucking nuisance. I'm going to resort to extreme physical violence to persuade a girl to cooperate, she had better hope I don't have to get the fucking cable ties out because things are going to get really fucking nasty after that.

masochisticginger 04-12-2012 05:39 PM

Both :P Held down for the rape, tied up for the rest periods...maybe left to be found tied up as well. But I love the brutality of feeling his strength while raping me

memorex 04-13-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masochisticginger (Post 1046833)
Both :P Held down for the rape, tied up for the rest periods...maybe left to be found tied up as well. But I love the brutality of feeling his strength while raping me

Would love to find you all tied up ;) let the fun begin

Gilf Hunter 04-13-2012 02:26 PM

Hands tied to bedposts or the headboard with her pantyhose. That lets me have free access to her breasts for some special attention with nipple clamps. Legs are free through out. Nothing like her legs licking around while I'm doing my business.

bruisedporcelain 04-19-2012 03:56 AM

Being held down, it is more manly and there is still that sense of being able to excape even though it wont ever happen.

BremenDruid 06-10-2012 06:39 AM

Personally I always liked her hands bound behind her back, it gives a great handle for a doggy style rape while keeping your hands free to play with her tits or spank her. Also, if she's facing you and you pull her arms it bends her back to jut her tits out.

CockTheRipper 06-10-2012 12:37 PM

Not a great fan of tying up, it stops the girl struggling and makes her too passive. Although I do love tying wrists to headboards.
One thing I've done on film, and will again is while a girl is bent over and pinned down on a table, holding a noose round her neck. Really helps instill the terror!

LilLinzi 06-14-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BremenDruid (Post 1088245)
Personally I always liked her hands bound behind her back, it gives a great handle for a doggy style rape while keeping your hands free to play with her tits or spank her. Also, if she's facing you and you pull her arms it bends her back to jut her tits out.

This sounds pretty perfect to me, call over with your rope anytime;)

Lil-Mac 06-14-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLinzi (Post 330617)
Don't think you could go wrong either way but I do wanna experience having my wrists and ankles tied. Think it would be amazing

I am ordering the ropes and blindfolds now... do you have a color preference? :D