Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tied up or held down? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3178)

Lucy. 03-29-2009 12:16 PM

I have never been tied down, and while you shouldn't knock something before you tried it, it isn't really me I don't think.

I like strong men. Big strong men. I am a small girl. A man should really not have too much trouble keeping me where he wants me. Rape is a power/dominance thing and I think ropes and handcuffs negate that. A physically weaker person could tie up and restrain a stronger person and that doesn't really fit in with my fantasy.

Not that I'm looking for steroid bodybuilders or anything. Just someone with a firm grip to keep me in place. Tying for humiliation after you've already manhandled me and got me where you want me, thats more appealing I guess.

BTN 03-29-2009 12:22 PM

Hold her down...got to! Its much more physical and intense. Just try holding your girlfriend/wifes wrists over her head as you pin her to a wall and just forceibly kiss her. Nothing more than that. It gets some surprising results ;)

LilLinzi 04-05-2009 02:44 PM

Don't think you could go wrong either way but I do wanna experience having my wrists and ankles tied. Think it would be amazing

ravaged_sarah 04-05-2009 02:48 PM

Tied, every time!

fival 04-05-2009 05:02 PM

i prefer to holdem down nhavin a fight put up

Shyminx 04-09-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyBoots (Post 29112)
Girls, would you rather be tied up or held down? Being tied up may secure your eventual rape, however, if he is over-confident in his knots, he may leave you alone long enough for you to slip away.

I think i like the idea of being held down. It can't be easy to get away when there is a guy who weighs twice as much on top forcing my hips down can it? Not much scratching when hands are above my head either.

prey4me 04-09-2009 01:50 AM

I have fantasies which involve both. One of the hold-down ones goes like this: During some struggle and fighting, I rip a bit of her clothing away, just to get things started. Pull her top down, and rip up (or off) her pantyhose. But at a certain point, I get my victim on her back, and shove her (left) arm under the small of her back where I grip it with my left hand, at her wrist. Thus secured, I use my (left) elbow and/or my forearm to pin her other (right) arm down.

Thus, I have both her arms incapacitated with just one (left) hand (and arm). This frees up my right hand for whatever I need to or want to do, be it stroking her, hitting her (if she's not sufficiently compliant yet), ripping off more clothing, pulling up her skirt, or guiding my cock into her cunt!

BTN 04-09-2009 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLinzi (Post 330617)
Don't think you could go wrong either way but I do wanna experience having my wrists and ankles tied. Think it would be amazing

I think it would be amazing to be the lucky so and so that gets to tie you down darlin'. Being totally helpless while and guy uses your body for his total enjoyment must be a very intense feeling for you girls (the girls on this board at least)

Try to imagine it linzi, being completley unable to do a thing as some guy shows you "if" anal hurts :)

laura74 04-09-2009 03:49 AM

i love being tied up gives you that hopeless feeling i love that feeling

laura74 04-09-2009 04:16 AM

Fantasm 04-09-2009 04:39 AM

I really enjoy the bondage, like how she looks all helpless, and tight ropes are just damn sexy!

sexynurse 04-09-2009 07:09 PM

Loved to be tied down, arms above my head, legs akimbo. Its the total lack of control that is the turn on

dirtmcgirt 04-13-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laura74 (Post 332364)

You don't have to be tied up to have that hopeless feeling. I had a girl, who always said she has strong legs. So I put her in a position where she had her legs between my and her body. She put all her strenght in trying to push me away but I just held her tight. She couldn't do anything against me kissing and licking her neck and face.

Anyway, after the fight is won I like to tie her up. It gives you more options.

Raper_Pimp 04-15-2009 10:48 AM

I like her tied up. So I can fuck her apart and she can do nuthin ^^:D

U girls like that too I know! :eek:

Tim Woodman 04-15-2009 11:50 AM

Honestly, when the camera's off and I'm having twisted fun in my free time, I gotta say tying a girl up is WAAAAY harder than just overpowering her. You have no idea how hard it is to hold a girl's wrists, while she's kicking and screaming, AND tie a fucking knot, with only two hands. In my BDSM roleplay, I LOVE bondage, and the image of a woman tied up. But for rape roleplay fantasies, I'd rather put a knife to her neck, or just knock her down and force her.

Cedar 04-16-2009 08:43 AM

Tim Woodman: You have no idea how hard it is to hold a girl's wrists, while she's kicking and screaming, AND tie a fucking knot, with only two hands.

I'm sure this is true -- hence the greater practicality of handcuffs. Just get her arms over her head on either side of something immovable like a bedpost and slip the cuffs on her wrists.

lesborape 07-01-2009 10:57 PM

definetly love being held down rather than being tied down although on occasion i do love to also be tied to a bed as such but being held down is by far the best as it allows me to struggle as hard as i can thru hitting the person and trying to get away only to have them grab me and throw me back down and hit me back and then have to hold me down even tighter and the pain in my wrists of having them held really tight and squeezed adds to it all

Akirana 07-17-2009 10:06 AM

I think both is fine while doing it to the victim.
Rope for less fighting.
Holding her down for more fighting.
Wichever they/you prefer :)

MissyB 07-17-2009 09:20 PM

For me, its being held down. I love when a man just completely overpowers me and that no matter what I do, I can't stop him. The utter humiliation of being completely powerless and helpless while having my clothes ripped off is a big turn on, fantasy wise.

Of course, there is still something to be said for tying my hands up, or over, my head or behind my back! :o

Once&ForeverEternalBloom 07-18-2009 12:45 AM

Hmmm,Tied up or held down,both sound desirable to me.

Hands and legs bound, my rapists arms free to insult me more.

Held down,unable to move struggling against my rapist, helpless under his grasp.

What to choose,what to choose.

Right now I am going to go with ,hands held down theres something more erotic about it.