Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   should i stay or should i go? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=5593)

dashrendar44 03-29-2007 11:47 PM

should i stay or should i go?

im not too sure if i aughta stay or not.....so ill leave it up to you, since your the ones that have to put up with my mindless posts LOL, and if you wanna, feel free to say why or why not you want me to stay on, mods, if i get insulted personally, dont bother warning them, its all part of the learning process i guess lol.....so vote if you wanna lol

numbers 03-30-2007 01:02 AM

:D Stay!

innocent 03-30-2007 04:02 AM

i want you to stay. am just getting to know you and would like to know more

Tanya 03-30-2007 04:18 AM

meh, this is the kinda post i feel like posting but they usually get seen as stupid threads "shrugs" so i dont care what you do :)

tnc4fun 03-30-2007 04:42 AM

Well, dash, it's totally up to you. If you've gotten everything out of this place you were looking for when you first joined, it may be time to pack your bags and leave.

But, there are nice people here and its a good outlet if you're into this kind of fantasy. I wouldn't sweat the "stupid posts" as you describe them. Just look at the idiots invading this board recently...that's stupid, yours aren't.

Darkman 03-30-2007 08:25 AM

what the matter? feeling insecure? dont go just stay dude. THE WORLD IS YOURS!

fireflights 03-30-2007 08:34 AM

I have already told you I wanted you to stay! so just do it! :D

Sanitarium 03-30-2007 08:43 AM

First of all ... what made you ask such a question?
Something happened? Did any of us hurt your feelings?
Why did you came out of the blue and ask us if you should stay or not?
Of course you should stay :skull-roc , but I don't get the reason of the question. :)

sindyloo 03-30-2007 10:34 AM

Fer Sure Stay Dude!!

WOW?!!! Like so agreeing with Darkman! Yes stay PLEASE?? A lot of us know what you are looking for! So stick around and give us a chance with you okay?? This is abig strange weird Family where we do care about other members here and try our best to really help them!:D :D

AND DUDE!! Yer posts are far from freaking Mindless. dont be a Nob nobbie!
I love your posts as they are really cute/wicked/clever and well thought out. Even tho you try to put a light hearted spin on them! And we(well I) will miss you so if you do leave as you are now part of my fun here and you are FAMILY NOW!!:D :skull-lov :skull-lov

insignia0 03-30-2007 01:09 PM

i think you need to make tht decision yourself, All ive seen from you for the last week is you making alot of posts that can hve a double meaning and i think a few ppl knwo wht im on about and by doign this you hve fucked with alot of ppls minds and made some ppl i care about fret alot about you, you need to stop palying mind games with ppl and just have fun here.

Jasmine 03-30-2007 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Stay! Stay! Stay!

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 03-30-2007 09:28 PM

i think its totally your descision, however why leave ???? i dont think there is a better board so i cant see why you would want to go. also if u think your posts are mindless....have u seen mine LMAO !!!!!!!! thats the whole point....FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and TITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dirty, dirty bitches !!!!

dashrendar44 03-31-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanitarium
First of all ... what made you ask such a question?
Something happened? Did any of us hurt your feelings?
Why did you came out of the blue and ask us if you should stay or not?
Of course you should stay :skull-roc , but I don't get the reason of the question. :)

no, not really like that sani, it may seem ot of the blue to soe, but others know exactly what im talking about and where im coming from, i just havnt really talked to you before, im not going into it, but.....lets just say thee are people on here id do anything for, and there are people i wouldnt mind never ever having to deal with again, ok?

Sanitarium 03-31-2007 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashrendar44
no, not really like that sani, it may seem ot of the blue to soe, but others know exactly what im talking about and where im coming from, i just havnt really talked to you before, im not going into it, but.....lets just say thee are people on here id do anything for, and there are people i wouldnt mind never ever having to deal with again, ok?

OK dashrendar44. Understood.
I don't know which category you put me into but eitherway I am telling you to stay and hang out with the people you like. You know this people you care about they may care about you too and if you leave you are gonna miss each other. So why leave?

dashrendar44 03-31-2007 11:39 AM

well. mainly, the person/people i do like, i have on msn with 2 exceptions (although one blocked me TT_______________TT you know who you are) and everyone seems to contribute here but i really feel like im not bringing anything to the board...and btw sani, you dont really have a category since weve never really talked so i cant judge you all that well @__________________@

Sanitarium 03-31-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

well. mainly, the person/people i do like, i have on msn with 2 exceptions (although one blocked me TT_______________TT you know who you are) and everyone seems to contribute here but i really feel like im not bringing anything to the board...and btw sani, you dont really have a category since weve never really talked so i cant judge you all that well @__________________@

Fair enough. :)

Well if you look the above posts you will find that there are people want you to stay. If you bring nothing to the board why they are asking you to stay? Everyone here is important dashrendar44. Everyone! Think about it and you will see that I'm right.

dashrendar44 03-31-2007 02:04 PM

im well aware that most people contribute to the board sani, and een if i do(still not sure if i do tho @_____@) i cant really see what it is i really do here lol, i lurcked, then started posting fer no real reason LOL, iuno.....

Sanitarium 03-31-2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

im well aware that most people contribute to the board sani, and een if i do(still not sure if i do tho @_____@) i cant really see what it is i really do here lol, i lurcked, then started posting fer no real reason LOL, iuno.....

Be happy my friend, and have fun! That's all that matters! And when you're having a good time you make other people have a good time. Is this a great reason to stay or not? :)

somedude 03-31-2007 03:27 PM

Should I Stay Or Should I Go...isn't that a song title?:D

dashrendar44 03-31-2007 04:02 PM

lol, very observant of you, thats a very famous song by The Clash WOOOOOOOOO CLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!