Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Has anybody purposely put themselves in a position where rape could occur? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=26954)

timewarrior 06-21-2009 04:11 PM

Has anybody purposely put themselves in a position where rape could occur?

Or even try to instigate a rape? Examples cold be like dressing real slutty and purposely walking through a neighborhood where gangs hang out, or going to a bar and pretending to get really drunk? I find it fascinating that theorectically, a woman (a man too even, though not as likely), can play this dangerous game if they so choose and allow themselves to be taken advantage of easily.

So, has anybody done this? How far did you let it go?

And while this may be about real situations, it's not necessarily about real rape because the supposed vicitim is actually a willing participant (though the other party doing the so called rape may not realize it). So I don't think this thread will violate the board. At least I hope it doesn't.

ChiTownHoney 06-21-2009 04:53 PM

Oh this thread just screams "ChiTown!" you know I'll be all up in here :D

Yes I do this! I have put myself in many dangerous situations. Nothing has yet to occur...do I really want something to happen? I dont know.

For example....there is this guy on my block I knew from grade school. He is a year older than me, and rumor's were that he attacked alot of girls back in school..and I dont doubt it because he was always a strange kid, wandering around the block just being shady. Well....after I moved back home, he is still here...its strange, he roams around the neighborhood, rides his bike alot..which nobody really does around where I live. theres just something not right about it.

Anyhow. I go jogging alot late at night. It gives my mom a heart attack because there has been alot of crimes going on lately, but besides that I know that that guy is somewhere out lurking. I go like 10 o'clock at night too. Then I come home "forget" to lock the door, and I take a shower.

thers alot of other stuff I do. I go out alone with guys I dont know well...and I love to tease guys.

BTN 06-21-2009 05:00 PM

Leaving yourself open you sexual attacks is teasing? I think thats just putting the goods up from grabs and frankly that doesn't tease me in the slightest. Teasing is alot more light hearted than that altogether. basicly if its on offer that openly I don't want it because it makes me wonder just how many other guys have had a turn. Thats not what guys want. Why nail a chick who everyone else has? Climbing Mt Everest is something worth doing you know?

But I am always a little bit weary of these stories anyway. You hear some girls talk a big game about kinks, favourite sex games and whatever and in my experience they never deliver.

Chi, I wish you luck m'darlin but I think you're going the wrong way about things ;)

pervipete 06-21-2009 05:10 PM

Hey Chi, why don't you get a t shirt printed with

RAPE ME NOW

On it

See if that'll work

Or better, run topless, with it written in body paint...

:p :p

FuckingRotter 06-21-2009 05:51 PM

Yeah, every time I walk out the door, anything can happen....

I'm this *holds fingers a hairs breadth apart* close.

pervipete 06-21-2009 05:55 PM

What, of being raped FR, fucking hell thats a rough area you live in

FuckingRotter 06-21-2009 06:13 PM

The OP said 'where rape could occur'....

Sierra 06-21-2009 06:56 PM

Only with people I actually WANT to be in that situation with. I definitely tease and provoke and then refuse just to get things headed down that path, but only when I am ready and willing to follow through. :)

I never have put myself in that situation "out and about".

pervipete 06-21-2009 06:59 PM

Sensible that Sierra

phtlc 06-21-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 361552)
Oh this thread just screams "ChiTown!" you know I'll be all up in here :D

Yes I do this! I have put myself in many dangerous situations. Nothing has yet to occur...do I really want something to happen? I dont know.

For example....there is this guy on my block I knew from grade school. He is a year older than me, and rumor's were that he attacked alot of girls back in school..and I dont doubt it because he was always a strange kid, wandering around the block just being shady. Well....after I moved back home, he is still here...its strange, he roams around the neighborhood, rides his bike alot..which nobody really does around where I live. theres just something not right about it.

Anyhow. I go jogging alot late at night. It gives my mom a heart attack because there has been alot of crimes going on lately, but besides that I know that that guy is somewhere out lurking. I go like 10 o'clock at night too. Then I come home "forget" to lock the door, and I take a shower.

thers alot of other stuff I do. I go out alone with guys I dont know well...and I love to tease guys.

Oh please jog through my neighborhood. I promise to be gentle (bullshit)

ChiTownHoney 06-22-2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTN (Post 361555)
Leaving yourself open you sexual attacks is teasing? I think thats just putting the goods up from grabs and frankly that doesn't tease me in the slightest. Teasing is alot more light hearted than that altogether. basicly if its on offer that openly I don't want it because it makes me wonder just how many other guys have had a turn. Thats not what guys want. Why nail a chick who everyone else has? Climbing Mt Everest is something worth doing you know?

But I am always a little bit weary of these stories anyway. You hear some girls talk a big game about kinks, favourite sex games and whatever and in my experience they never deliver.

I dont understand what you are saying at all. Are you saying I'm easy? because I'm not...Not alot of guys have "had a turn", and by teasing, secretly wanted to be attacked..you are not putting the goods up for grabs because its a psychological game where I am in control. Its bigger than you.

BTN 06-22-2009 03:22 AM

I'm saying that you're putting it out there in a far too obvious way and that isn't attractive. Teasing is alot more gentle than that. belive me I've been teased more than once in my life ;)

As for being in control? Well if you're showering with your house door essentially open then I think you wouldn't find yourself in control if some guy or guys took you up on your invitation. You say you want to provoke these things in other threads so ok....go ahead get yourself raped darlin'. But our little fantasy world we have here is alot nicer than the real thing.

Dollface 06-22-2009 03:47 AM

Nope, never. I even carry around a taser in my purse. It's pink and therefore adorable. :p

CreativeStalker1313 06-22-2009 05:54 AM

If only handcuffs come in pink too =(

Flesh4Fantasy 06-22-2009 09:25 AM

Poser Alert...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreativeStalker1313 (Post 361699)
If only handcuffs come in pink too =(

But they do!!!!

http://www.kitsch.co.uk/acatalog/pink_handcuffs.jpg

How do you not know this????

timewarrior 06-23-2009 12:14 AM

Fascinating responses so far!

I hope I get more! I just can't help being intrigued by this. As a male, I am probably already appropriately categorized as a slut as it is, but with my libido being what it is, I find that I am not very picky and that I have many fetishes. I often wonder if there are any women out there with such a twisted mind that they would purposely provoke their own rape (perhaps even do so on a frequent basis just because she knows she can make it happen and it gives her some power trip) and then relishes in it.

Such a woman is probably only in my twisted imagination, but if she does exist. . .i would love to pick her brain. . .after abusing her first of course. . .

ah well. . .we can all dream can't we?

thanks for the responses!:skull-bee

ChiTownHoney 06-23-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTN (Post 361688)
I'm saying that you're putting it out there in a far too obvious way and that isn't attractive. Teasing is alot more gentle than that. belive me I've been teased more than once in my life ;)

As for being in control? Well if you're showering with your house door essentially open then I think you wouldn't find yourself in control if some guy or guys took you up on your invitation. You say you want to provoke these things in other threads so ok....go ahead get yourself raped darlin'. But our little fantasy world we have here is alot nicer than the real thing.

Actually, nobody knows what goes on in my head, and if I try to provoke something how do they know?

And it turns me on when you say about a guy or guys taking my up on my invitation. Sounds sexy no?

Anyways..I know yo think that fantasy sounds a lot nicer, and I know that i try to provoke guys in real life, but I pick them.

I have tried it before, I try to make guys mad alot because it turns me on that they might snap on me and beat me up or something, I dont know why but it turns me on. A little fucked up, but whatever.

But I do what I do because I like the way it makes me feel. Feeling vulnerable and in danger is very sexy.

pervipete 06-23-2009 12:12 PM

Hey maybe Time and Chi could get together :D

Renegade 06-23-2009 12:20 PM

A woman I've played with b4 fits right into the profile of this thread. She's a tall, redhead, early 30's, hot and not getting enough of the rough stuff at home. She's always talking about having it happen "for real" and even gone so far as to check out the online sexual offenders list in her town. There was only one she found "hot enough" to be worthy of raping her and then she started stalking him! LOL. Evidently she was hanging out where he lived, tried to find out where he worked, etc. Before she could make something happen, he got arrested. That's right arrested for raping again. If he only knew that help was waiting for him right out his front door.

timewarrior 06-23-2009 05:44 PM

hmmm. . .I wouldn't mind a little chi readjustment myself. . .let me know when you find yourself in the NOVA area honey! also very intrigued by renegade's tale. let me know if she ever gets her wish man.