Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A jury of my peers.... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=146494)

FuckingRotter 06-23-2013 08:19 AM

A jury of my peers....

After seeing Crotch Rippers announcement regarding members banned from other websites, I got to thinking.

Now I realise I could be sailing a bit close to the wind here, so I'm going to throw in a couple of provisos.

1. This thread is in no way meant as a criticism of Phantoms tenure here as a moderator. Interesting times, but lets let sleeping dogs lie eh?

2. Similarly, lets not hate on our current crop of moderators, who I think are a thoroughly decent bunch of good eggs.

Arse-licking over, I'll cut to the chase shall I?

During Phantoms aforementioned tenure as a moderator, he banned me twice. The first time he warned me that if I posted in a particular thread again, he would ban me. The second time, there was no warning, and no subsequent explanation. Both bannings were reversed pretty quick. Just Phantom flexing his muscles bless him.

*shrugs*

I'm not bitter. I'd like to see the stupid cunt back here myself. He was interesting, and anyone that can bag Sierra can't be all bad.

Anyway. Some of you may be aware that if you manage to behave, over time, your disciplinary level gets reduced. I don't know where I'm at if I get banned again, don't really intend on finding out. I did think about messaging Somedude or Crotch Ripper and asking, but as you all know, I like a good laugh.

So.

Am I a complete cunt who deserves to be left teetering on the jagged edge of a lifetime ban if I so much as look at Rapeboard a bit funny, shag its bird, or spill its pint?

Or:

Should the slate be wiped clean, so I can carry on being an obnoxious cunt in relative safety?

You decide.

:)

(Remember this is a bit of fun, but I can soon have Emmy calling for the dart gun if that's the way you want it. ;) )

Sierra 06-23-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1278345)

Am I a complete cunt who deserves to be left teetering on the jagged edge of a lifetime ban if I so much as look at Rapeboard a bit funny, shag its bird, or spill its pint?

Or:

Should the slate be wiped clean, so I can carry on being an obnoxious cunt in relative safety?

You decide.

:)

My verdict:

1. You are a complete cunt.

2. I suspect the slate has already been wiped clean.

3. If it hasn't, it should be.

People who break rules should face consequences - I think we can all agree on that - but that doesn't mean people and circumstances don't change. Anyone and everyone should be able to come back and ask for their bans to be reversed and to have those requests taken seriously. I admit that there are some actions that are simply dealbreakers and some bans that should never be reversed, but those situations are precious few and far between.

nondescript29 06-23-2013 12:23 PM

I'd think if FR were serious about actually finding out whether his slate's been wiped clean or not he'd have asked a mod or admin directly instead of just wondering about it aloud.

But then, maybe that's why it's in the rowdy room.

LEONIDOS 06-23-2013 02:19 PM

slate clean FR how cum your visiter messages can`t be responded to?

FuckingRotter 06-23-2013 02:25 PM

I've no idea.

pervipete 06-25-2013 12:06 PM

You are not a complete cunt...

...you're the king of the complete cunts.

I don't know how it works, but personally I think that warnings should only last for a year or so, kind of like the discipline letters I get at work on a regular bases, and then the slate is clean. Ready for you to start causing trouble again ha ha

IvoryBeast 06-27-2013 09:25 AM

Fuck that...... I enjoy a good teetering! :D

I mean seriously.... if we enjoy the fact that the wee lasses on the board have to walk around all day in fear.... nervously wondering what's around every corner..... that they mightl be knocked down and used like plastic fuck dolls at every turn.... Then why can't we enjoy rotter dangling in breeze? Wondering if the next back handled compliment, the next great work of dry sarcasm, or even the next dose of wry cynicism he hands out will be the last?

How much fun is that!

Cheers! :D

FuckingRotter 06-27-2013 12:12 PM

Well, I suppose if you have nothing better to do with your time, it might be entertaining for you.

IvoryBeast 06-27-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1280076)
Well, I suppose if you have nothing better to do with your time, it might be entertaining for you.

Sadly..... I don't. So pass the popcorn kids, Rotter's teetering!

:skull-bee

Being an ass-hat aside.... I've only started playing on the boards here seriously over the last few weeks. I have no idea (nor do I care really) about what anyone's history on the board is. From my limited experience here, Rotter contributes, and it appears that board is better off for that contribution. Yeah, he speaks him mind.... but I prefer that to a lot of other personas. I think you have to judge every member by asking is the board better or worse if he/she is here.

FuckingRotter 06-27-2013 11:53 PM

Of course, I might have been being a bit melodramatic, for effect. Being a new to all this ass-hat, you wouldn't realise that.

Speaking of ass-hat, I'm picturing you as a donkey in a straw boater.

nondescript29 06-28-2013 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvoryBeast (Post 1280092)
I think you have to judge every member by asking is the board better or worse if he/she is here.

Agreed.

Darksyde 06-28-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvoryBeast (Post 1280092)
From my limited experience here, Rotter contributes, and it appears that board is better off for that contribution. Yeah, he speaks him mind.... but I prefer that to a lot of other personas.

I agree. Rotter is rude, obnoxious, abrasive, and perpetually grumpy. He's also wicked funny! I thoroughly enjoy his presence on the board! Please do keep it up sir! :skull-bee

IvoryBeast 06-28-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1280285)
Of course, I might have been being a bit melodramatic, for effect. Being a new to all this ass-hat, you wouldn't realise that.

Speaking of ass-hat, I'm picturing you as a donkey in a straw boater.

Did we just become best friends?!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...othersMP08.jpg

FuckingRotter 06-28-2013 06:04 PM

No.

pervipete 06-29-2013 06:08 AM

Ah

IvoryBeast 06-29-2013 10:05 AM

We can still go play karate in the garage though right?

FuckingRotter 06-29-2013 10:52 AM

You might want to ask a girl that question instead.

IvoryBeast 07-05-2013 08:59 AM

Well..... what am I going to do now in the garage all by myself??? :confused:

FuckingRotter 08-27-2016 06:15 AM

For fucks sake, next you'll be asking some one to wipe your shitty arse for you!

perfectlyformed 08-27-2016 06:24 AM

3 years ago Uncle Rotter... Why would you reply now? It looks as if it took you 3 years to think of a comeback :D

x