Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Blackmail Play (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=85414)

uk male 05-06-2012 04:37 AM

Blackmail Play

I'm back and I'm looking for sluts to toy with :D

Tall, handsome, slim, athletic male looking to control and humiliate you via blackmail (or otherwise)

Online and RL considered.

Let me know your fantasies in this department and if its of mutual interest let's play :)

I can force you to fuck :D

I can also provide you for an excuse for releasing the slut within (and much more). I cater for many tastes. This includes those that have a secret desire to be exposed as a slut and those that want to be blackmailed into having no choice but to behave like a slut. If there’s something within that you would like to be forced to explore then I look forward to discussing things with you. Females only!

Are you feeling brave?

http://messyshare.com/show.php/107750_bm3.jpg.html

uk male 05-06-2012 05:12 AM

Remember last year?

How's it going Anna?

http://rapeboard.com/member.php?u=52505

http://messyshare.com/show.php/107751_anna1.jpg.html

Curious_Slut 05-06-2012 10:54 AM

:rolleyes: I love this but I am not that brave. Is there anywhere I can see more of these sorts of pictures? Is there more like this on this board?
Thanks

uk male 05-07-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious_Slut (Post 1062982)
:rolleyes: I love this but I am not that brave. Is there anywhere I can see more of these sorts of pictures? Is there more like this on this board?
Thanks

Hmmm. The images above are not showing now. I will therefore just link to them (the links seem to work now)

I have sent you a PM.

I'm always interested on hearing feedback - especially from our female members :)

uk male 05-07-2012 10:38 AM

Lets see how we go with another picture host....

http://thumbnails45.imagebam.com/188...8188943137.jpg

uk male 05-07-2012 10:56 AM

http://thumbnails47.imagebam.com/188...2188945856.jpg
CLICK TO ENLARGE

uk male 05-07-2012 12:01 PM

A couple of old links that still seem to work. The second one is our very own Anna Seed....

http://messyshare.com/out.php/i97029_pr.jp

http://messyshare.com/out.php/i98821_posh3.jpg

uk male 05-07-2012 12:15 PM

Hi Anna,
Its good to hear from you – its been a while. As I said, I misplaced most of the old stuff I had here on you. I just found these two post honeymoon posters though. How do these make you feel? Is this a gentle enough start or shall I tell everybody what you’ve been up to with all those guys from work? ;)

***Pictures Removed***

You really are a filthy SLUT!

I've missed you :)

uk male 05-08-2012 06:00 AM

An excuse to do what you secretly want to do.....

"It wasn't my fault - he made me do it....."

What floats your boat?

http://thumbnails76.imagebam.com/189...1189086544.jpg

uk male 05-08-2012 06:17 AM

Yeah! Ms. Anna Seed thinks I'm a "bad man" (well spotted). She has promise to tell us about where she's been and what filthy deeds she’s been up to.

I for one cannot wait.

Come on Anna….
X

http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/189...4189089271.jpg
CLICK TO ENLARGE

annaseed 05-08-2012 10:36 AM

OK, I'll tell you what happened at my employer's staff party last Christmas. At the time I was working for a big local authority in southern England. There were no partners or spouses invited, just people who work there. I admit I was flirting outrageously with four guys. They plied me with booze, then later suggested we take a bottle to a quieter room. I don't know why, but I agreed. We were in a big hotel and there are several conference rooms there. They found one unlocked. As soon as we were inside they were all over me. Under my dress I was wearing stockings and just a g-string. They yanked my dress up and when they saw what was underneath their hands were all over my thighs, crotch and ass.
I didn't want my dress torn. It cost a fortune. So I shrieked: "wait, guys, look, I'll do a strip for you." We were all so pissed that I don't clearly remember what I did, but they were shouting. I thought maybe if I flashed them my tits and fanny, they would let me go. But as soon as I'd taken my dress off and slithered out of my bra and g-string, Jamie (he was the ringleader I guess) shouted "right, on your knees, slut." I was forced down, four guys pulling at my legs and pushing my shoulders down. Then Jamie unzipped, took out his cock and shouted: "suck it". Meanwhile, another of the guys, Peter - a nasty fat loudmouth who's been perving around me for months - grabbed my ass, slapped it and said "open your thighs, there's a darling."

At this stage I thought "well, what the hell, they're going to shag me anyway." So I kept on sucking and I felt a cock enter me from behind. As I say, I was drunk, so I started doing pretty wild writhing movements with my hips. I came almost immediately, and so did they. I guess we were all pretty randy. Then the other two, Darren and Steve, took over. I thought I wouldn't come again, but someone was playing with my nipples and Darren was shafting me quite hard from behind. I heard someone say: "Look at her squirming, she's loving this." I think I tried to scream when the second orgasm hit me, but Steve's cock was down my throat so not a lot of sound came out. Then he pulled out and pumped cum all over my face. I collapsed on the floor. They all started laughing and I think they did high-fives. One of them picked up my g-string and stuffed it in his jacket pocket - as a "souvenir" he said. So I had to clean myself up and go back to the dance wearing no knickers.

Unfortunately that wasn't the end of it. But that's all I'm telling.

uk male 05-08-2012 02:21 PM

Well done Anna! I took the pictures down to save you further embarrassment. The bit in your story that makes me laugh is the part

“I don't know why, but I agreed”

What do you mean you don’t know why? We all know why – its because you're a dirty posh little gangbang slut!.

Hmmmm. I’m going to have to think of some way of making you tell the rest….
I know! How about a little pre gangbang picture? I’ve blacked out the eyes to protect the innocent.

I’ve always been interested in who was who that night and you’ve never told be what happened in round two. I’m all ears Anna – don’t be shy now. We all want to hear about it. If you do a good job I’ll take down the picture and the rest can be our little secret ;)

Image altered due to Anna’s compliance below.
http://thumbnails69.imagebam.com/189...8189299271.jpg
CLICK TO ENLARGE

Oh and for our North American friends: Fanny = Cunt ; Shag = Fuck ; Randy = Horny

annaseed 05-09-2012 06:32 AM

Ok, you win. There was quite a nasty sequel to the Christmas party.
When we got back to the office after the holiday, two of the guys -
Jamie and Steve - started harassing me. They would whisper sexual
innuendos as they passed me, and in an important meeting Jamie sat
next to me and worked his hand up my thigh under the table until his
fingers were pressing against my fanny. To add to my humiliation, I
was getting moist and he knew it.

They had me where they wanted me, because they threatened to tell
their mates in the office of what happened at the party and I was
terrified of losing my job. Anyway, I agreed to go to the pub after
work one evening with Jamie and Steve to discuss the situation. When
we had our drinks I said: "Guys this has got to stop.". Jamie said:
"OK, we'll forget all about your exploits in the hotel, if you do one
more thing." I asked what. He replies: "Go into the ladies and come
back without your bra, tights or knickers on under that dress." I told
him I wouldn't. He said: "Your choice darling. We're all playing
football tomorrow. How would you like 22 blokes in this area to know
what a randy little slut you are."

So I went into the loo, took off my underwear, and put my little dress
back on. I felt very exposed and ashamed, but I thought "it's a public
bar, what can happen to me?"

When I returned they'd bought me another gin and tonic. I was already
feeling a bit woozy. "Hand over your undies," Jamie ordered, and I did
- as unobtrusively as possible. He seemed satisfied by that and I
relaxed a bit. "Ok, darling," he said. "Tell you what. We will all
have another drink then get you a cab home before your hubby starts
worrying about you."

We chatted quite pleasantly for a while, though I was conscious of
Steve staring like a pervert at my naked thighs, and when I stood up
to go to the loo again I felt a hand go up my skirt. When I came back
Jamie said: "ok, cab's waiting, let's go."

"Oh, are you coming too?" I asked. "Yes," he replied. "He can drop us
off after we've got you home safely."

I should have been suspicious because it didn't look like a cab at
all: no meter, no licence. And when we got in - all three of us in the
back with me squeezed in the middle - it seemed that Steve and Jamie
both knew the driver, a big bloke with a tattoo on his neck.

Then it started. I had a big coat on over my little dress. As we
pulled away the guys tugged that open. Then they both put their hands
on my exposed thighs and started pulling my knees apart. I said: "Hey
cut that out" but they just laughed and Jamie said. "You know you love
this, you cockteasing bitch. Hey, Eddie, you getting a good look?"

I saw the driver adjust his rear view mirror to ogle my thighs and exposed fanny and I realised in a panic that this big ugly looking brute was in on
whatever their plan was.

Steve had now undone the buttons at the top of my dress and was
fondling my breasts. Jamie leaned over and stuck his tongue down my
throat. I struggled and tried to scream, but felt overwhelmed. Then
we turned into my road and I felt suddenly reassured. Perhaps, after
degrading me like this, they were going to let me go home. But instead
of stopping outside our house the car drove on to the end of the road.
There's a kind of track there that goes on over the Downs.
They must have known this.

We stopped there, and Jamie said: "Leave your headlights on, Eddie,
then maybe her hubby and neighbours can enjoy the show too." The
headlights shone down the footpath, where there was a kind of stile.
The three of them got out and dragged me out too. As we walked down
the path someone pulled my coat and dress up from behind and exposed
my bare ass. We reached the stile and Jamie said "right, bend the
bitch over." I was pulled over the stile. One of them, Eddie, grabbed
my hair roughly and held me. Then someone slapped me hard on the ass
and a hand reached out and yanked my tits out of my dress. I felt a
finger feel my pussy and a voice said "she's fucking wet already,
probably gagging for it." Then a cock was thrust inside me and another
pushed into my mouth.

They fucked me hard and it was painful because every thrust knocked me hard against the stile. But the sensation of being so mercilessly
manhandled made me cum too. Then I heard Jamie shout " your turn now,
Eddie". The brute slapped me hard on the ass, reached between my legs, scooped out some of the fluid dripping from my fanny and pushed his wet fingers into my ass.

"No," I gasped but it was too late. He plunged his cock up my ass with
one vicious heave. Christ, the pain. I bit my lip to stop myself from
screaming. Luckily he must have been very aroused, because after a few
seconds he came.

The three of them then walked back to the car and drove off. I tried
to tidy myself up and crept back into the house. Fortunately my
husband was asleep in front of the telly, so he didn't see what a
state I was in. The next day I resigned my job and signed off sick so
I didn't have to work with those bastards again.

uk male 05-09-2012 08:54 AM

“ This is making me squirm. I have posted on Rapeboard about "round 2" as you call it. You really are a bastard, dragging these humiliating confessions out of me in public. Please take down that picture in case my hubby sees it.
Anna x"

Nice account Anna (and new to me). You’re quite the creative writer!

I have blacked you out above.

If you’d prefer, we could move somewhere else that your husband doesn’t know about (I assume that you’re more careful these days!)

Your dream appeared to come true but then you ended it after Round 2 :( That’s a real shame for us all here. I’m going to have to find some way of making sure that you have more exploits as we want Round 3 ;)

Otherwise, I’ll need to find another willing victim. How about it Curious Slut? Why have you gone so quiet?

Curious_Slut 05-09-2012 01:45 PM

I have not been here sorry. I really like this stuff and part of me is hugely jealous of the attention these girls are getting. I like to watch. I am not sure that I am ready to participate yet but I’m happy to chat. This place is all very new and incredible to me. You folks are very welcoming. This is a real fantasy for me but I think I will just watch how it goes with these very brave girls first. I would be really interested in taking to girls that like this. It is refreshing to find that there are others like me. I would like to have no choice but at the same time I am afraid to let go. I guess I am just a badly mixed up girl :p

Thanks,
K

Curious_Slut 05-09-2012 01:47 PM

Oh and as I asked before are there other places like this too where girls get blackmailed and stuff?

emma-s 05-16-2012 04:42 PM

I would love to be humiliated and exposed by you. Because of my home life and career I have a lot to lose if you were to expose my base and degrading desires to be whored out to a room of strangers or fucked by a dog while you took pictures. I want to find a man who will treat me like the dirty slut I am, penetrating (in every sense of the word) my baser desires - and allowing me to serve him with gratitude for not exposing my activities to the world... x

uk male 05-16-2012 05:41 PM

Thank you for your message Emma. It is gratifying to find that there are so many sluts in the UK that are interested in this. Thank you for the photos, I will run up something shortly and I expect you to tell us all how it makes you feel.

emma-s 05-16-2012 06:37 PM

Thank you for agreeing to expose and humiliate me. I'm sure you would be happy to know that the thought of my degrading and sluttish desires being shown to the world is a huge turn-on. I want everyone to know just how low I will sink to gratify other people's desires....

uk male 05-17-2012 03:14 AM

You're keen Emma. Thanks for verifying.

I think I ought to start up new a thread especially for your exposure and humiliation but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Try this for starters:

http://thumbnails17.imagebam.com/190...e190616693.jpg
CLICK TO ENLARGE

Let me know how it makes you feel :)There will be more to follow.....