Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hypnosis and mind control (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=54023)

kernel1317 01-03-2011 04:27 PM

Hypnosis and mind control

I am intrigued by the idea that a lady is slowly hypnotized
without her knowing. I can imagine several situations; for example
a milf (35-40 years old) is visited at her own house by a pervert
pretending to be a older gentleman while husband is at work.
Someone else has similar fantasies?
I would also know if someone knows clips or stories already posted about
these kind of situations (but not the usual young girl going to the hypnotist).
I can remember a story (The highway hypnotist), but nothing else.
Let me know what do you think.

All the best

cynthia4rp 01-11-2011 10:25 PM

I have fantasies about that. Not so much about someone coming to my house, but possibly hypnotising me over the phone or internet, which gives him access to me, and of course he uses it.

Shocker16 01-12-2011 07:00 PM

If you like this idea you will enjoy this page. www.mcstories.com.

kilgore74 01-13-2011 02:22 AM

I love manipulation so always loved the thought of mind control. Always thought the jedi mind trick was under used. LOL.

Hell_Kat 01-23-2011 04:30 AM

ive been hypnotised on stage before in front of hundreds of people, and one thing that the hypnotist suggested i do, was make out with the person next to me, cos it was "cold"

so we did, turns out it was a chick, and her hands started going up my skirt
we were both getting so hot, then the hypnotist woke us up
we sorta realised what happened and laughed, then she leaned over to me and whispered that she was wet, so was i
definantly liked being hypnotised in front of so many people and made to do things that i normally wouldnt do

not really a rape fantasy thing, but a hypnosis thing

Lorielle 01-24-2011 02:45 AM

The idea of hypnosis being used is very intriguing, I'll admit. The only downside I see is that I really won't remember anything, unless I'm wrong about this. I view this in the same light I view being drugged or knocked out, and then being raped while unconscious.

You will know, overall, what was just done to you, but you won't remember many, if any, details about the ordeal.

The slow creeping fear as you realize what is about to happen, and the struggle, is what really gets my blood going, so I'm not sure hypnosis would ever actually work for me, but who knows. * Shrug *

DorianBlack 01-30-2011 07:25 PM

My understanding of hypnosis is you would remember everything occurring, unless they hypnotist placed a block on your memory or some other post-hypnotic suggestion. The only trouble is you are just more suggestible in a hypnotic state, not fully controllable. I would imagine a skilled hypnotist could get a subject to do pretty much anything they wished, even if its supposedly "against their nature" as the old cliche states.

In other words, Lorielle, you'd feel yourself doing things and having things done to you. You'd even feel things that were not actually being done, so the hypnotist could essentially flog or cane you but it would all be in your mind so there's be no physical evidence later. No matter what happened, you'd be unable to prevent your body from acting and reacting as suggested and probably be able to remember every moment of it later unless the hypnotist suggested different.

I would imagine a particularly sadistic hypnotist could plant the suggestion the whole thing was your idea and that you had seduced him! So not only would you remember every detail of your rape, part of you would believe you had initiated the encounter.

poetryman88 02-03-2011 10:33 AM

So are there any hypnotist out there willing to make some tapes? I need one that will turn my wife into a bi-sexual swinger and makes her want to dress sexier.:D