Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   looking to get raped (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1256)

fatblondetoy 08-24-2006 09:17 PM

looking to get raped

It’s late as I stumble into the dark bar. I am wearing a tight black dress that buttons down the front. Its obious that I have been drinking, as I stumble to the bar and order a pina colada. Sliding up on to the stool sipping it my eyes wonder the room looking around smiling at you. I get up stumbling drunkenly towards the bathrooms. With out realizing it I stumble into the mens room. I stand there blinking trying to figure out why there are urinals in the ladies room. The door bumps into me as you push it open and….

fatblondetoy 08-24-2006 10:01 PM

wow 4 views and no takers bummer

fatblondetoy 08-24-2006 11:05 PM

9 views and no one wants to play with me

fatblondetoy 08-25-2006 12:08 AM

ok now I am feeling bad 14 views and no one even responded. I cant help that I am a bigger girl

Throatdagger 08-25-2006 07:00 AM

I am at the bar as the designated driver for my friends, my name is Bill. I have several soft drinks and I have got to go pee. I dash to the men's room and barge through the door. The door hits somebody as I try to push it all the way open. I squeeze through and to my surprise I find a woman. I look quickly around to make sure that I did get the right door. Sure enough it was the men's room.

It was obvious that she had a few too many to drink. I helped her into one of the stalls and ploped her down on the commode. I stepped back to survey the situation and to decide what my next move should be.

She wasn't a beauty queen, but as my buddies say "It's all pink on the insides."

mdave 08-28-2006 03:07 PM

Found You Needing To Pee

i GRAB YOU QUICKLY PREVENTING YOU FROM GOING AND INSTEAD STEER YOU OUT THE BACK DOOR. YOUR SO INTOXICATED YOU DON'T SEEM TO NOTICE I DID NOT SHOW YOU THE LADIES ROOM AS PROMISED UNTIL WE ARE AT MY VAN. YOUR SQUIRMING I KNOW YOU REALLY NEED TO GO BUT I DON'T CARE.
SUDDENLY IT IS LIKE YOU SOBERED UP AND TRY TO GET AWAY. I PULL YOUR ARM UP TIGHT BEHIND YOU AND FORCE YOU FACE FIRST INTO THE VAN.
YOU FIGHT BACK BUT HEY, I LOVE THAT AND QUICKLY SUBDUE ANY STRUGGLES AND TIE YOU UP IN BACK.
A QUICK GAG IN YOUR MOUTH AS WELL WHEN YOU START TO SCREAM.
NOW I LET MY HANDS EXPLORE. BIG PLUMP TITS YEAH. I PINCH YOUR NIPPLES AND PLAY WITH THEM HARD.
I CUP YOUR CROTCH FEELING YOUR PUSSY THROUGH YOUR CLOTHES, NICE AND MOIST EVEN THROUGH THE MATERIAL. ARE YOU WET FOR ME, DID YOU SQUIRET PEE WHEN I GRABBED YOU OR IS IT SWEAT? I SNIFF MY HAND. PERHAPS A LITTLE OF ALL. I GRIN.
I LEAVE YOU BOUND AND START THE VAN. IN BACK, TERRIFIED YOU SQUIRM AND MOAN SOMETHING INTO THE GAG AS I LEAVE THE CLUB LOT.