Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Religious girls (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=168917)

vicoman 12-22-2014 07:54 PM

Religious girls

I've always had this fantasy in which I get to rape a religious girl, u know, one of those innocent but hot looking women in those congregations. There's this hot blonde who walks around holding a parasol & preaches door to door. I can't help but fantasizing about locking her in my living room while I offer her some cold lemonade, then start approaching her a bit too much, and get to the moment when she knows her pussy is gonna be mine.

Anyone else has a similar fantasy? :skull-sai

BremenDruid 12-23-2014 06:20 AM

I can see the appeal to this, the whole idea of using a woman who is supposed to be "pure" and defiling her. I would go one step further and act like I was a satanist and this was part of a dark ritual...

Nem 12-25-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BremenDruid (Post 1453708)
I can see the appeal to this, the whole idea of using a woman who is supposed to be "pure" and defiling her. I would go one step further and act like I was a satanist and this was part of a dark ritual...

Nah, if you really wanted to mess with her head act like God was speaking to you telling you to do it because she'd angered him somehow.

StalkHer 12-26-2014 01:50 PM

Were it allowed I'd show you the minister at our church. She's a real cutie.

missy_kaitlyn 12-27-2014 09:49 AM

I used to be that innocent religious girl lol. Imagine my dilemma when I started having fantasies of that happening to myself lol. Most religious girls I knew like that would be extremely submissive too, too scared to fight back.

If you really wanted to mess with their head, telling them that they were going to Hell for this, because it was their fault it was happening...that'd do the trick

HardThicknMeaty 03-15-2015 02:16 PM

better yet wait till everyone else is away at a church picnic or something and make sure only she gets a message its cancelled. Then when just the 2 of you show up in the church its time to sacrifice her innocence on the altar...nothing quite like a hard cock going up through her cherry while a fat wooden crucifix is forced up her ass to leave a good church girl feeling...flustered...

SaintGremory 04-13-2015 07:10 AM

Missy I tried sending you a private message but it didn't work. I wanted to tell you that I really like what you posted and if you'd ever like to further discuss fantasies or ideas about rape thats religious in nature hit me up

UK_ThighLover 04-13-2015 08:58 AM

Vicoman I completely share your fantasy - I've often fantasises about it before.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with vicoman? We seem to have the exact same tastes but I can't reach him on Yahoo, and he hasn't visited the forum for a while.

Ravished 10-04-2018 07:35 PM

I was that girl. I think part of the reason I have such strong rape fantasies is that premarital sex was so frowned upon in the community I grew up in. But being raped? Well, I couldn't help that, now could I? And if I happened to enjoy it, well...that was just a bonus.

susan_haynes19 01-23-2020 05:26 PM

I love to be the victim in these. Either have me taken while walking home from church service or choir practice. Or even me going door to door trying to spread the word of God

Crotch_Ripper 01-26-2020 08:43 AM

"Spread" the word. That wil make for some evil thoughts :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by susan_haynes19 (Post 1829526)
I love to be the victim in these. Either have me taken while walking home from church service or choir practice. Or even me going door to door trying to spread the word of God

FuckingRotter 01-27-2020 01:01 AM

Where the fucking hell have you been? This place has truly gone to shit, even the spammers hardly bother any more.