Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What happened to Rapedesires and Rapefantasy Club? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=141724)

robert25260 04-08-2013 03:37 PM

What happened to Rapedesires and Rapefantasy Club?

It seems that both sites are down.:mad:

Does anybody know why?

Are all the good stories and interesting discussions (and confessions) gone forever?

Will the same happen here?

Abby 04-08-2013 07:06 PM

I heard many months ago that the owners didn't plan on keeping up with the site and you let it go at some point this year. But that's just gossip, not sure how much truth there was in that.

touriquet2001 04-08-2013 07:08 PM

from what I have heard it is just a server issue(breakdown) for RD and it is being fixed, so will be back soon (hopefully).

justmetoo 04-08-2013 07:41 PM

If it takes more than a week to fix a server issue I think they need some new tech people. I can build a complete system from scratch in less than a day.

touriquet2001 04-08-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1243785)
If it takes more than a week to fix a server issue I think they need some new tech people. I can build a complete system from scratch in less than a day.

if memory serves me when RB was having probs it took a while to fix also *shrugs*

justmetoo 04-08-2013 08:12 PM

I do believe it took a few days and a lot of posts were lost, but they got it up and running. Hopefully RD will get going as well. There is a place for both boards.

Sasha Girl 04-08-2013 10:34 PM

Does anyone think that rape fantasy sites like this are being targeted due to their content? Or does this happen randomly? Just curious.

touriquet2001 04-08-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1243799)
There is a place for both boards.

I would hope that all the force community boards could get along without belittling any of them or their admins openly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha Girl (Post 1243832)
Does anyone think that rape fantasy sites like this are being targeted due to their content? Or does this happen randomly? Just curious.

yes they have been a few cases of that(targeted) but sometimes things just happen, be it getting a virus or hacked(just assholes being assholes) or just crashing, just like our comps.

justmetoo 04-08-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 1243836)
I would hope that all the force community boards could get along without belittling any of them or their admins openly.

I'm sorry if you think I'm belittling anyone. The fact of the matter is any web server can easily be rebuilt and restored. It's not rocket science. Yeah, you might lose some posts since the last back up but it's not hard to get one up and running again. I've had to do it more times than I like to think.

justmetoo 04-08-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

I'd like to think this was something random. But you never know. Sites like this are controversial and could be a target.

touriquet2001 04-08-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1243844)
I'm sorry if you think I'm belittling anyone. The fact of the matter is any web server can easily be rebuilt and restored. It's not rocket science. Yeah, you might lose some posts since the last back up but it's not hard to get one up and running again. I've had to do it more times than I like to think.

if you have the time to do it and nobody except a select few know what is going on in their RL. that they keep(kept) RD open when they don't seem to have time to enjoy it says something to me... but think what you will about them :cheers:

justmetoo 04-08-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 1243847)
if you have the time to do it and nobody except a select few know what is going on in their RL. that they keep(kept) RD open when they don't seem to have time to enjoy it says something to me... but think what you will about them :cheers:

Time for the admin in charge is almost certainly the issue. It unfortunately always comes down to priorities. RL does come into play after all.

Dangerdevil 04-09-2013 10:44 AM

I think the legitimate RL issues that the owners of RD face have been discussed at great length on that board and it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss here out of respect to the admins of both boards. I will say however that this isn't a full-time paying job for anyone - it's a labor of love (or lust) to maintain and run something as complex as this. If they can't always devote the time we (and they) would like it's no refection on their dedication or technical skills. Sometimes a server issue may not require rebuilding the system from scratch; there may be an issue of cost for parts and time for labor. The admins of any board may not have either one at hand at any given moment. We just need to be patient and understand that these boards are here because someone takes the time and energy to make sure that they are running as well as they possibly can be.

touriquet2001 04-09-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 1243836)
yes they have been a few cases of that(targeted) but sometimes things just happen, be it getting a virus or hacked(just assholes being assholes) or just crashing, just like our comps.

let me add to the target part: it doesn't have to be somebody who has a problem with the content but can be a disgruntled member as I heard was the case of one of the disruptions here on RB. the admin team did a great job of keeping RB alive then and they do a great job now without enough thanks.

thank you to the admin/mods :skull-bee

Derick 04-09-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1243785)

Building an entire system is not necessarily sorting out a mess.

A) MDS and Wicked unfortunatley have not been that active on RD in the past while, due to RL issue. So they might not even be aware of it until after its been down a couple days if not more. (I do know from what I have heard that work is being done to restore it)

B) Depending on who did the hosting. The severity of whatever cause it to crash. If they have to find a new site to host, it would only be intelligent to find a site that won't ever have an issue with hosting this kind of content.

C) Depending on the crash, and the quality of the backups that were being done, could mean RD could come back up quickly, but who know WHAT was backed up, what was lost. etc. I rather they take their time and do a excellent job, that loose everything.

D) If it was them hosting it themselves, then they might need to be able afford new hardware.

Unfortunately this is ALL speculation, there is only a bare minimum of information going out as to WHAT happened and why RD went down. All we can do is hope for the best ... as well hopefully repay our gracious hosts at Rape Board with out Rapey fun.

GeorgeDaBrute 04-11-2013 09:26 PM

might be tough to get a good fix for a rape site .."hi my name is Bob and my rape site is down can you ..hello hello?..damn another hang up call"

this board going down was why I shifted to RD .. now back ..hey I'm a man fickle is in my nature ..eww shiny...

Obikenobi 04-18-2013 11:09 PM

I hope the site comes back but it has been a while now and it is not looking good :( Sites like this are by nature of their content controversial and the way freedom of speech is being targeted it is cause for concern. It'd be very sad if all the content were lost.

Fallen.Angel 04-21-2013 01:22 AM

I hope RD comes back soon....

buttfreak 04-21-2013 03:07 PM

whatever has happened I hope for the best of any future sites including this cause the gov, sucks & seems more strict than it use to be. :skull-bee

Derick 04-21-2013 10:01 PM

I mean, its more the Special interests groups as opposed to the Government that will bring sites like this down. Its when some "(insert group name) nut case" sees that site, and then tells all their friends about this horrible rape site that encourages people to go out to rape people. Which spirals out of control. The moment you mention "rape" theres ALOT of people who over react.

With that said, I don't think either of the sites were targeted. When sites like Megaupload were taken down for legal reasons there was a page put up in place with "Legaleese" explaining why those sites are no more.

RD from what has gone around, seems to of been hardware related, serious enough that from the looks of how long its taken to "repair" it, there might not be enough of the site to restore, or simply the Admins with whom RL had been sucking up most of their time for the past year, probably still doesn't have much time to repair it yet.

RFC while I only had briefly visited that site, the simply seemed to be crap load of Drama including general rebellion between the Mods, and the site admin, that caused a mass exodus to another site, and eventually I'm guessing the Admin simply just had enough and shut it down cause it just kinda stopped rather suddenly.