Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Google is spying on us (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=64096)

EscanceUnashy 09-17-2011 03:27 PM

Google is spying on us

Hello
I'm new here so I apologize if this is posted in the wrong forum.
I've read that google is spying on us and tracks all our searches and activities on the internet and maybe sell this information to marketing companies.
check this out

what should I do?
Use other search engines such as :

baur_147 09-17-2011 03:31 PM

moved your thread. Dont understand why you wanna make your first post about this?!

Mr. Wiggles 09-17-2011 05:00 PM

The best way to prevent google from spying on you is: Take your computer to the rooftop of a building, at least 25 storys high.. tie a large rock to one end of a rope and the other end to your computer.. throw the rock off of the building and watch as it pulls your computer to the street below.. once the computer hits the street..I can promise that neither google or anyone else will ever gain access to it again.. this works.. you should try it.

Glad I could help :)

us11csalyer 09-18-2011 03:14 PM

I'd be more worried about the Illuminati...

Mr. Wiggles 09-18-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by us11csalyer (Post 845834)
I'd be more worried about the Illuminati...

No doubt.. the Illuminati ..the Bilderberg group.. elite global bankers.. the NWO.. and this person is worried about a search engine..okkkkkkkkk :rolleyes:

us11csalyer 09-18-2011 03:39 PM

Have you read up on the 10s of thousands FEMA stackable graves that were being stored on farm land? Or how an army unit was pulled from overseas to do martial law training on US civilian soil?

Mr. Wiggles 09-18-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by us11csalyer (Post 845856)
Have you read up on the 10s of thousands FEMA stackable graves that were being stored on farm land? Or how an army unit was pulled from overseas to do martial law training on US civilian soil?

Not to mention the dozens of FEMA camps that were allegedly built to house illegal drug lords.. yet all of them are empty.. because thats NOT what they are for.. the FEMA trains with the shackles on the bench seats..the global elites eugenics plans..

Oh yes, my friend..I am well versed on the situation.

us11csalyer 09-18-2011 03:52 PM

Never thought I'd find someone that didn't think I was a complete nut job after mentioning the Illuminati.

An odd thing I found is many people think the Illuminati killed 2pac for hims rapping about them.

Mr. Wiggles 09-18-2011 04:17 PM

Oh no.. there are many many many people that know the truth behind the lies.
I wouldnt be a bit surprised in the Illuminati didnt take out 2pac.. they took out JFK shortly after he made the speech denouncing 'secret soceitys'. They place no value on anyones life other than their own.

And I dont give a rats ass if the sheeple think I'm nuts or not.. when the shit goes down..people like us will be ready.. the sheeple will be wandering around waiting to be herded into camps for their own 'protection'.

us11csalyer 09-18-2011 04:28 PM

I think you and I will be on the red list lol.

Mr. Wiggles 09-18-2011 04:37 PM

LOL.. I already got a letter from home land security back when George Bush jr was President telling me to shut my mouth on the yahoo message boards.. said I was 'stirring up feelings of anti govermental desent in times of war' or some shit like that..cant remember exactly what it said cuz I laughed and threw it away. I know for a fact that I'm on the 'no fly' list.

us11csalyer 09-18-2011 05:07 PM

Before any "obamas" scream racist I am not.

We had to switch internet providers after I posted a youtube video of a picture of Obama in the toilet and a stream of piss running all over it with god bless america as the music.

Mr. Wiggles 09-18-2011 05:14 PM

I wouldnt doubt it.. you remember back when Obama was running for president he stated at a press conference that he wanted any negative comments about the presidency to be made illegal.. I'm not a racist either.. I dont dislike him for his color..I dislike him for his puppethood. He was and is nothing but a Kissenger tool.

Mr. Wiggles 09-18-2011 05:16 PM

Oh crap.. here come the little black helicopters :skull-eek

us11csalyer 09-18-2011 05:26 PM

I always throw the, im not a racist, out there when I have something to say about Obama. Its kind of my own pun against him. I guess we can look at the positive that Obama hasn't pushed the red button yet lol.

I'm going to set up a macro that searches google for each of these words in this order. Obama, bomb, plane, rape, government, kill, berry, and how to be a terrorist.

Mr. Wiggles 09-18-2011 05:37 PM

I'd leave that last one off..otherwise you'll have some un-smiling gentlemen in foster grants standing on your doorstep.

us11csalyer 09-18-2011 05:42 PM

I wonder if I'll be on the red or yellow list. Since legally I can't own a firearm since I been diagnosed with severe ptsd. I'd like to see some new movies be made about post nuclear war. Book of Eli was okay.

Mr. Wiggles 09-18-2011 05:59 PM

Thats probably a point in your favor.. the day will come when the goon squads start kicking in doors and taking the registered guns away from the people that have them.. and if you're on any other kind of list..it could be a very bad day for you..

Book of Eli wasnt bad.. but i thought they could have done a little better with the story line.

us11csalyer 09-18-2011 06:07 PM

Okay after thinking about it. Fuck movies. I'd like a simulation pc game where you build a settlement and survive day to day. Kind of like fallout3 and it's RTS mod.

On topic lol I don't think we'll ever have to fight in our lifetime.

Mr. Wiggles 09-18-2011 06:21 PM

I'm sure there are games like that out there.. I play PC games but not along those lines.

I'm middle aged and i wish I could share your view on it not happening in our life time..I'm thinking it's going to happen and we will be a part.. but I hope and pray every day that you are right and I'm wrong.