Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Name calling during rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=163047)

shysnale 09-30-2013 04:46 AM

Name calling during rape

Do you have a particular vocabulary that lights up your senses ?
What would you like to be called during the sexual assault ?

Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct say his Boxer boyfriend called up 'little bitch'. But that's pretty soft.

FuckingRotter 09-30-2013 05:46 AM

I call them all Doris.

Hold_me_down 09-30-2013 09:04 AM

Every name in the book, really.

Ambush-predator 09-30-2013 09:20 AM

Anything that humiliates is interesting. In my story "Decoy", currently running, the black rapist calls the black female cop he's captured not only the obvious, "Miss Piggy" and so on, and refers to her "fat azz", but also "coconut", which is the ultimate black on black insult (black outside, white inside) because she's joined the cops, which he sees as a betrayal. She finds this insult very hard to deal with, so she protests, which is playing right into his hands.

Kypris 10-02-2013 11:00 AM

'Slut', 'cunt' and words like 'fucktoy' and 'cumbucket' really gets me going. The 'little' prefix is also very nice, as it implies something weak and objectified.

I'm less fond of actual insults that would hurt my feelings outside sex, like comments on my body's defects. Like, call me a filthy whore cunt all you want, but lay off on the Bigfoot comments (just an example, I don't actually have monster feet). I'm not sure why that distinction matters, it just does.

trouble-shooter 10-02-2013 03:10 PM

I like the idea of renaming them.

Telling them their new name is "John's Little Slut",
and then making them repeat it while I rape them.

"What's your name little girl?"
"John's Little Slut."

"Who are you little girl?"
"John's Little Slut."

Hold_me_down 10-02-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trouble-shooter (Post 1329824)
I like the idea of renaming them.

Telling them their new name is "John's Little Slut",
and then making them repeat it while I rape them.

"What's your name little girl?"
"John's Little Slut."

"Who are you little girl?"
"John's Little Slut."

Well, fuck. That turned me on.
um.....excuse me while I have some alone time in the bedroom.

revengethroughrape 10-02-2013 03:56 PM

I do think you have to insult them. Hard trusts that shake their entire body. While you grip their wrists, scream the insults from close enough that yor spittle hits them in the face. Driving it home while you scream "YOU'RE A SLUT WHO BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF!" or, "this is all you are good for."

trouble-shooter 10-03-2013 04:54 AM

Don't stop at their new name...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hold_me_down (Post 1329831)
Well, fuck. That turned me on.
um.....excuse me while I have some alone time in the bedroom.

I have a good follow up to that...

After forcing them to repeat their new name over and over,
I like to make them admit that they wanted to be raped,
That they were dressed up like sluts, because they wanted a man to rape them. That they loved being raped, and that they love it when I rape them.
I like to make them beg me to rape them more, while I pound away deep inside them. Then, I like to tell them what's going to happen next, and force them to beg for my cum...

ahem, excuse me, I need a shower...

perfectlyformed 10-03-2013 05:33 AM

Namecalling is more or less essential. How else will I know what a dirsy little whore I am or how much I love it really? :)

x

FuckingRotter 10-03-2013 07:24 AM

Or that your name is Doris.

Hold_me_down 10-03-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trouble-shooter (Post 1330086)
I have a good follow up to that...

After forcing them to repeat their new name over and over,
I like to make them admit that they wanted to be raped,
That they were dressed up like sluts, because they wanted a man to rape them. That they loved being raped, and that they love it when I rape them.
I like to make them beg me to rape them more, while I pound away deep inside them. Then, I like to tell them what's going to happen next, and force them to beg for my cum...

ahem, excuse me, I need a shower...

haha jizzed all over yourself just typing that, eh? tsk tsk ;)

That is sexy as fuck. I LOVE it!!
Talk about ultimate degradation- like pouring salt in the wound. That's hot. damn.
DAMN YOU I'M THROBBING NOW AND I HAVE PLACES TO GO IN A FEW MINUTES.

Ravaged Rose 10-04-2013 04:31 PM

Honestly, I'm not really turned on by derogatory name calling. Being called a "whore" or "slut" just doesn't it for me because I'm not into being labeled as something I'm not.

Compliments or terms of endearment on the other hand...now that's something I can get behind. "Princess", "sweetheart", "love"...I think using a term of endearment as you brutally fuck someone is a great way to twist the knife. My name is Rosalyn, Rose for short, and it's such a turn on when a guy calls me "Rosie". I hate the name in real life, but in the context of a RP, when it's being used to taunt and humiliate, it's super hot.

GeorgeDaBrute 10-05-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kypris (Post 1329775)
'Slut', 'cunt' and words like 'fucktoy' and 'cumbucket' really gets me going. The 'little' prefix is also very nice, as it implies something weak and objectified.

I'm less fond of actual insults that would hurt my feelings outside sex, like comments on my body's defects. Like, call me a filthy whore cunt all you want, but lay off on the Bigfoot comments (just an example, I don't actually have monster feet). I'm not sure why that distinction matters, it just does.

well we are sure you have no defects worth commenting on , but just to be sure I should probably have a close look.....

GeorgeDaBrute 10-05-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravaged Rose (Post 1330781)
Honestly, I'm not really turned on by derogatory name calling. Being called a "whore" or "slut" just doesn't it for me because I'm not into being labeled as something I'm not.

Compliments or terms of endearment on the other hand...now that's something I can get behind. "Princess", "sweetheart", "love"...I think using a term of endearment as you brutally fuck someone is a great way to twist the knife. My name is Rosalyn, Rose for short, and it's such a turn on when a guy calls me "Rosie". I hate the name in real life, but in the context of a RP, when it's being used to taunt and humiliate, it's super hot.

Rosie hmm .. perhaps you need a rosie red bottom to go with your cute nickname? I think that would be lovely, don't you? Oh I know you do precious little rosie, my my how I would love to watch you bloom in the confines of my basement.

revengethroughrape 10-05-2013 10:38 AM

Sometimes you don't speak during the rape. Just thrusting, completely unresponsive to everything she says. And at the end while you are adjusting yourself say, "Ugh, I can't believe I stooped to fucking THAT."

Hold_me_down 10-05-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revengethroughrape (Post 1331168)
sometimes you don't speak during the rape. Just thrusting, completely unresponsive to everything she says. And at the end while you are adjusting yourself say, "ugh, i can't believe i stooped to fucking that."

:d

love it.

FuckingRotter 10-06-2013 04:53 AM

Kypris, are you a Cypriot? Or did you choose the name because of the association with Aphrodite? You have a way with words that reminds me of someone I know. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kypris (Post 1329775)
'Slut', 'cunt' and words like 'fucktoy' and 'cumbucket' r
eally gets me going. The 'little' prefix is also very nice, as it implies something weak and objectified.