Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Forced oral. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18946)

FuckingRotter 12-27-2008 06:30 PM

Do tell....

maskedmuskrat 12-27-2008 07:19 PM

lol
Had that happen to me!
Years ago, girl gagged herself on me and filled my lap with puke lol
Def a deflating moment, but not as bad as when she caught a vein in her teeth lol
Oral was not her forte, but what a great ass fuck she was
:-)
Of course now I want to know what you let him do to you Perfectly?

perfectlyformed 12-27-2008 07:28 PM

lets just say I had to grit my teeth :D

x

maskedmuskrat 12-27-2008 07:50 PM

lol
I would so love to make you bite that pillow for a few
Happy B-day I see in another post!

luvdozer 12-28-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 273804)
Jokes aside forced oral is a very powerful act of dominance, which is exactly what I come here for! I'm not sure if I was being properly raped in the mouth that i would think to bite down, I'm very sure I would be a very good girl. I'm not sure if you guys can understand just how intimidated us girls can be when we're being worked over! But its that fear and forced submission that I like, the total removal of all choice and being made to be the source of pleasure for a man who I might not know or even like. yeah get me on me knees guys we'll all love it :p

x

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about> it is plenty interesting to think about ways to guarantee that the girl wont bite - blackmail, weapons, ring gag, whatever.

but the really exciting thought is the rape where you have no weapon other thant your physical strength and dominating personality, and you are able to force your (vulnerable) cock in between a girl's jaws. If you are able to rape her mind as well as her body, then not only can you get a totally unwilling victim to not only refrain from biting, but to actually get her to suck.

when i get the chance to talk to girls about their real life experiences, this is exactly the part that fascinates me the most.

luvdozer 12-28-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Door'sunlocked_c'monin (Post 275657)
How would you handle if she vomited? I'll be honest, I was watching some extreme vids this morning and I'll be damned if RIGGGHHHTT when the girl put the glass to her lips if I didn't feel a churning in my stomach and X out the window.. :skull-thr

vomit during forced oral depends on positioning. If i am sitting and forcing her head down, when she pukes, she will puke all over me - that is probably game over for my erection.

However, if i am standing and she is kneeling then it all just falls down. I think it would be hot to make her keep sucking.

FuckingRotter 01-11-2009 09:58 AM

Don't know why it didn't occur to me to write about this earlier:

Couple of years ago I was sharing a shower with my then girlfriend. She was soaping me up and washing me, then started on my cock. Of course I got hard, then the evil took over and I slapped her hard, grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees, then pushed my hard, soapy cock into her mouth!

I took great delight in the fact that her struggling and choking was worse than usual, so I pulled out, handed her the soap and made her start over. I rinsed and repeated for a good half hour before I finally whacked one off over her snot and tear stained face.

Forced soapy cock oral - try it, you might like it. :)

lexie22 01-11-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 285905)
Don't know why it didn't occur to me to write about this earlier:

Couple of years ago I was sharing a shower with my then girlfriend. She was soaping me up and washing me, then started on my cock. Of course I got hard, then the evil took over and I slapped her hard, grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees, then pushed my hard, soapy cock into her mouth!

I took great delight in the fact that her struggling and choking was worse than usual, so I pulled out, handed her the soap and made her start over. I rinsed and repeated for a good half hour before I finally whacked one off over her snot and tear stained face.

Forced soapy cock oral - try it, you might like it. :)

Damn, that was hot! If You ever come to Atlanta, You have to come kidnap me.

FuckingRotter 01-11-2009 11:55 AM

And here was me thinking you liked dirty cocks that smelt of rotten French cheese!

What I liked most was that she was there to both service and pleasure me, and even if she did enjoy gagging on my cock I seriously doubt if she found anything pleasurable in it that time.

DeepSouthSadist 01-19-2009 02:18 PM

Movies

Hopefully y'all have seen the Marie Madison "Forced Feedings" thrilogy, which features many well-performed oral rapes.