Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Forced oral. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18946)

drmephisto 12-22-2008 01:49 PM

I just like the whole notion of a babe with her hands tied behind her, feet together forced to kneel in front of me with a knife at her throat (to prevent a dentally performed cockectomy)and given the choice of sucking my cock or getting some anal followed by immediate vaginal, well what do you think she'd do?

lexie22 12-22-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 272677)
That is actually something that turns me on sometimes. Urinating in a woman's mouth, making her swallow it, knowing her stomach is filling up with my urine which will be digested and become part of her forever.

It's hard to imagine a woman fantasizing about being subjected to that, but I did once read a posting (not on RB but somewhere else, this was years and years ago) about a guy who said his girlfriend actually liked him to urinate in her mouth, and she would swallow it. She was the one who suggested it -- the idea had never occurred to him before. Never heard of another case of a woman being into that, though.

I think it's hot when guys piss in my mouth.

lexie22 12-22-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drmephisto (Post 272797)
I just like the whole notion of a babe with her hands tied behind her, feet together forced to kneel in front of me with a knife at her throat (to prevent a dentally performed cockectomy)and given the choice of sucking my cock or getting some anal followed by immediate vaginal, well what do you think she'd do?

Feel like taking a drive north?

Door'sunlocked_c'monin 12-22-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 272667)
Two words: ring gag.:eek:

Of course, if she can't close her lips, there's no suction, but it's always been the tongue action that does it for me.

Mmmmmm.. *licking my lips.. .* I like this, though.. I absolutely love the having a cock shoved down my threat, making me gag for a couple seconds at a time.. only to have it pulled out, me take an extremely quick deep breath and have it shoved back in and down.. all the drool from when he pulled it out would drip onto my nipples and would get traced through with his fingertips.. Yuuu-uumm. :skull-win

Forced oral ONLY? I'd have to decline.. there's so much more to an evening than just one activity. Now, combined with other planned "fun" later than night? Sure. Have your 5 minutes.. it's cool. I'll get mine, too. :skull-bee

Door'sunlocked_c'monin 12-23-2008 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Woodman (Post 272787)
Wahoo for oral rape, at knifepoint! The knife at her neck is just as much of a turn-on for me as watching her being forced to suck my cock. Lucky me, my sweetie LOVES this stuff...

:skull-bee

AtomicGarbage 12-23-2008 03:53 AM

The urination thing, for me anyway, is really about humiliation. It's pretty much as disgusting as you can get without going into scat, and that has it's own wealth of health issues. Urine is safely degrading.

Cedar 12-23-2008 06:39 AM

Door'sunlocked_c'monin: Forced oral ONLY? I'd have to decline.. there's so much more to an evening than just one activity. Now, combined with other planned "fun" later than night? Sure. Have your 5 minutes.. it's cool. I'll get mine, too.

Don't worry, you'd get it. Real men knock up the victim.

Well-done head feels soooo good, though.

Cedar 12-23-2008 06:45 AM

AtomicGarbage: The urination thing, for me anyway, is really about humiliation. It's pretty much as disgusting as you can get without going into scat, and that has it's own wealth of health issues. Urine is safely degrading.

Very true. It's reducing another person to a mere utensil to serve my physical needs -- in this case, literally relieving myself rather than sexual release. In both cases I'm using her in total disregard of the unpleasantness she has to endure for the sake of my enjoyment.

A guy could just use a toilet instead of a woman, but he could just jack off instead of raping.....it's not the same.

And, yes, fresh urine from a healthy person is safe to consume.

Taking it 12-23-2008 07:43 AM

I know this is more about being forced to suck cock-but in my fantasies i love to be held down-my legs forced really wide apart-and him forcing his tongue onto my pussy and clit.

Mainly i think because my body's natural response would be for my pussy to get wet-which would be humiliating-and as i try to close my legs to get him to stop-he forces me wider apart and licks me out to the point where i'm soaked.

Added to that him sucking on my clit with force really does it for me in my fantasies.

Also because i'd be so wet it'd leave me vunerable to be fisted or raped with objects(another huge fantasy of mine) before he finally rapes me with his cock.

As for being forced to perform oral on him-i love that too-more so if he's gripping my hair and forcing my head up and down him at whatever pace he wants.

A combination of the above two scenario's gets me extremely wet.

Hailo 12-23-2008 11:04 AM

omg that was so hot!

Slappedher 12-23-2008 11:42 AM

In my fantasies i love shoving and forcing my cock into a woman's mouth, but the fear of her chomping down is always in the back of my mind. Of course the woman would be too terrified and scared to do anything other than take it.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin 12-23-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slappedher (Post 273156)
In my fantasies i love shoving and forcing my cock into a woman's mouth, but the fear of her chomping down is always in the back of my mind. Of course the woman would be too terrified and scared to do anything other than take it.

Gotta admit - I think this is me.

Tim Woodman 12-24-2008 02:43 PM

forcing oral on her

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking it (Post 273102)
I know this is more about being forced to suck cock-but in my fantasies i love to be held down-my legs forced really wide apart-and him forcing his tongue onto my pussy and clit.

Mainly i think because my body's natural response would be for my pussy to get wet-which would be humiliating-and as i try to close my legs to get him to stop-he forces me wider apart and licks me out to the point where i'm soaked.

Added to that him sucking on my clit with force really does it for me in my fantasies.

Also because i'd be so wet it'd leave me vunerable to be fisted or raped with objects(another huge fantasy of mine) before he finally rapes me with his cock.

As for being forced to perform oral on him-i love that too-more so if he's gripping my hair and forcing my head up and down him at whatever pace he wants.

A combination of the above two scenario's gets me extremely wet.

Oh MAN is that ever true! I did a great game with my sweetie once where I held a knife to her neck and said I'd let her live if she could keep from cumming, then went down on her until she was forced to orgasm... Of course, then I fucked the ever-lovin shit out of her!!!

Forcing a woman to 'unwilling' orgasm is a huge power-play for me, and in its own way the most degrading for her, because she was forced to feel pleasure when it's the last thing she wanted.

Well, that, and, from a fantasy standpoint, it leads to a second date...

perfectlyformed 12-24-2008 03:01 PM

Jokes aside forced oral is a very powerful act of dominance, which is exactly what I come here for! I'm not sure if I was being properly raped in the mouth that i would think to bite down, I'm very sure I would be a very good girl. I'm not sure if you guys can understand just how intimidated us girls can be when we're being worked over! But its that fear and forced submission that I like, the total removal of all choice and being made to be the source of pleasure for a man who I might not know or even like. yeah get me on me knees guys we'll all love it :p

x

Door'sunlocked_c'monin 12-24-2008 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Woodman (Post 273791)
Oh MAN is that ever true! I did a great game with my sweetie once where I held a knife to her neck and said I'd let her live if she could keep from cumming, then went down on her until she was forced to orgasm... Of course, then I fucked the ever-lovin shit out of her!!!

Forcing a woman to 'unwilling' orgasm is a huge power-play for me, and in its own way the most degrading for her, because she was forced to feel pleasure when it's the last thing she wanted.

Well, that, and, from a fantasy standpoint, it leads to a second date...

You mean we're supposed to wait until we have the 1st date until play time? Crap. :confused:

I can be pretty multiple so once I start, I don't have to stop so long as he doesn't change anything he's doing. Giving me one is almost forcing me to have 2, 3, 4, more... VERY draining.

Cedar 12-24-2008 03:09 PM

"The removal of all choice" -- that's part of the appeal, I think.

Vaginal rape can be accomplished without any active cooperation by the victim -- it can be done even to an unconscious victim. Oral requires the victim to actually do something, to actively obey and perform.

Consensual vaginal sex is usually for mutual enjoyment. Consensual oral is a kind of gift -- one person does all the work and the other gets all the physical pleasure. Forced oral goes a little beyond just violating the victim. More than merely being used, she's being forced to serve.

FuckingRotter 12-25-2008 04:10 AM

The whole point is you wouldn't have a choice. If I just wanted to rape your mouth, that would be all you got. What you going to do about it? Pin me down and sit on my cock? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Door'sunlocked_c'monin (Post 272985)
Mmmmmm.. *licking my lips.. .* I like this, though.. I absolutely love the having a cock shoved down my threat, making me gag for a couple seconds at a time.. only to have it pulled out, me take an extremely quick deep breath and have it shoved back in and down.. all the drool from when he pulled it out would drip onto my nipples and would get traced through with his fingertips.. Yuuu-uumm. :skull-win

Forced oral ONLY? I'd have to decline.. there's so much more to an evening than just one activity. Now, combined with other planned "fun" later than night? Sure. Have your 5 minutes.. it's cool. I'll get mine, too. :skull-bee

Parisa2 12-25-2008 06:10 AM

Quote:

And, yes, fresh urine from a healthy person is safe to consume.
:skull-thr

(have been craving some negative rep..hopefully this'll piss somebody off :p)

FuckingRotter 12-25-2008 07:35 AM

No neg rep here. For me it's preferable if a girl doesn't enjoy drinking my piss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parisa2 (Post 274059)
:skull-thr

(have been craving some negative rep..hopefully this'll piss somebody off :p)

Tim Woodman 12-27-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Door'sunlocked_c'monin (Post 273806)
You mean we're supposed to wait until we have the 1st date until play time? Crap. :confused:

I can be pretty multiple so once I start, I don't have to stop so long as he doesn't change anything he's doing. Giving me one is almost forcing me to have 2, 3, 4, more... VERY draining.

Damn Kid, you sooooo know how to push this Villain's buttons!! Okay, no waiting for the first date. Maybe just the first 'random encounter' in a coffee shop with a quick 'sugar packet' in your tea, so you wake up later, tied to a chair, my knife at your throat as I force myself into your mouth.... then threaten to kill you if you cum while I eat you out.... and then fuck the ever-loving shit out of you.... then start over....

Some time the next morning we can discuss a 'first date'