Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   KIDNAPPED LADY (XXX slave to one xxx & bob209 (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18284)

bob209 11-29-2008 12:09 PM

KIDNAPPED LADY (XXX slave to one xxx & bob209

I was sitting in my van looking for my next victim. It was almost closing time at the mall the one with all the expensive stores that ordinary people never dream of going to not like wall mart with its cheep imported shirts this place you ordered you shirts custom made at 125 dollars apiece.

It was an unusually worm day for this time of year so no one was wearing a coat. That made it easier for me to pick out the next woman I wanted although the object of this kidnapping was money sometimes there were extra benefits.

I finally saw one that interested me she was probably in her early forties. Nice legs I could see from the short skirt she wore. She was carrying bags from top line store’s if she could shop at these places either he had money or her husband did the victory's secret’s bag was the one that caught my eye first.

She was walking through the parking lot by herself I didn’t see any one else around. I watched her as she went to the far end of the lot stopping at a new caddy. She opened the trunk and was putting her bags in as I pulled up next to her so the van shielded her from view I opened the side door and jumped out pushing her torso into the trunk she reached back to try and get my hands off her back that’s when I slapped the hand cuffs on her. She started to scream as I pulled her up by the hair and laid the knife across her throat telling her not to make a sound if she wanted to live.

I told her to get into the van once she was inside I picked the bags out of her trunk then closed it with my elbow so I won’t leave prints. I throw the bags into the van then climbed in after them she had scooted all the way to the back.

I reached up and grabbed a rope that hung from the top of the van and tied it around her legs. Then pulled it so her feet were touching the top of the van. I as when got a shot of her red panties before I slipped the cloth bag over her head tied it around her neck. Then got in the driver’s seat and we were off.

InnocentVirgin 12-03-2008 03:43 PM

I wasn't really paying attention. I know, I know.. I should be more careful... But nothing ever has happened here, it's a safe and upscale place.

I am Sara, former trophy wife. I say former only because he has no more interest in sex with me, he is 25 years my senior. In fact we haven't had sex for many years... he much prefers sex with the 18 to 20 crowd. I was much too old to inspire any kind of lust in my husband.

My last affair ended over a year ago and frankly, it was a dismal failure. Better to forego sex all together than put up with what I did.

So, I spend my time spending my husbands money. Buying useless things.

Even shopping has paled and started to loose its allure.

So my mind was on other things as I opened the trunk. I didn't expect to be grabbed and have a knife held to my throat.

I don't know why I didn't void my bladder. I was so scared. He was a bully and mean and I'd fight, but I'm no match against a knife.

Fuck.

I felt him tie my legs and he hoisted me up like meat.

I struggled and cried and gagged when he put the bag over my head.

bob209 12-03-2008 04:38 PM

I drove my victim to my secluded house in the country just like all the rest of my victims. I could hear her crying in the back of the van on the way up here but once I stopped and shut the engine off she stopped.

I went to the back of the van climbed in and untied her legs she whimpered as her feet hit the floor. I pulled her by her legs till she was sitting on the back bumper. I gathered up all her bags then took her arm telling her to stand up.

I led her across the concrete drive way listening to the click of her high heels it’s a sound you don’t hear much anymore with women wearing slacks and gym shoes. When we got to the steps I told her we’re going up three steps she lifted her foot and felt for the first one once up the steps we walked across the porch to the door I opened it and led her in.

Once inside I led her to the sofa telling her to turn around when she did I pushed her down she gasped as she fell then just sat there.

InnocentVirgin 12-04-2008 02:43 PM

He was none too gentle - but I talked myself into obeying for the moment.

It wasn't like I had a lot of option at the time.

I went up the stairs, trying not to trip and over the threshold of where ever we were.

It frightened me to death.. not knowing where I was and not knowing if anyone could hear me. I heard the wind in the trees outside, and I couldn't descern any particular identifying odor in here.

I think I am in horrible trouble.

bob209 12-05-2008 10:30 AM

I watch you sitting on the sofa. I sit down next to you and ask are you scared lady as I put my hand on your leg. You jump as I touch you and say yes “please don’t hurt me” I have money in my purse take it. You can drive me some place and just let me go I haven’t seen you or were we are so just take the money and let me go PLEASE?

Well let me see I say picking up your purse I rummage through it till I find your wallet. Opening it I see I have picked the right victim I count out six hundred in cash and at least fifteen credit cards. I put the money and cards in my pocket. Then take out your driver’s license.

Well let’s see here your name is Sara your 39 years old weight 125lb blond hair and blue eyes is this your address Sara I ask. Well you live in a pretty nice part of town now don’t you? You shake your head yes but don’t say anything.

Well Sara you’re going to be here for a while so just do as your told and you won’t get hurt you may even be able to go back to you old life understand you shake your head yes. Now I ‘m going to take this hood off so sit still. Your hair is a little messed up and there are dark lines running down your chicks from you crying your holding your eyes shut it must be the bright lights. I tell you to open your eyes you do so slowly adjusting to the light. You see bright lights like they use in photo studios.

What do you want from me you ask? For now just a little information what does your husband do.
You tell me he’s a CEO for a big advertising company. And does he live at this address to I ask? Yes you answer.

InnocentVirgin 12-06-2008 04:14 AM

Bad dream.

I used to dream of a monster under my bed. This guy wasn't quite as bad, but he gave my monster a run for his money...

I answer his questions and I don't sound like me. Who's voice is this? Surely I never sounded so frightened and never have I pleaded with anyone for anything.

I'm startled when the bag is dragged off my head. The lights seem too bright and I deliberatly try and not look at him.

"What's your husband do?" I answer.

Kidnapped - my husband would pay. I was sure of it. Jason probably spent at least as much on his mistresses as this guy would ask for.

"He has money, I don't know exactly what kind of cash he can get quickly but it's a least a couple of hundred thousand..." I hoped that was all he wanted.

"Or... please, you could take me home when he's not there.. I can give you all my jewelry and the cash in the safe..." I was thinking of the gun at the back of the safe, if I opened it, would I have a chance to put one between this guys eyes?

bob209 12-06-2008 08:25 AM

I get up and walk over to a table pick up my new video camera and tell you were going to make a video for your husband. How much do you think he’ll pay to get you back I ask?

Well I think you’re worth at least twice that much. But to make sure he knows I’m not playing around I think you look to calm. Walking up to you I reach out ripping your blouse open. You gasp as this was quite unexpected then I slap you a couple times till you face is red.

That’s better now tell him he’s to put five hundred thousand dollars in a brief case and I’ll call him tomorrow to tell him were the drop will be . Through your tears you repeat what I have told you. And tell him no police or he’ll get you back looking like someone was playing tic-tack toe on your face with a knife. In a shaky voice you beg him to do whatever I say.

Now get up were going to the basement. You stand on shaky legs as I lead you down stairs. Once down there you look around there are shackles on the walls and a chair in the middle of the room that’s bolted to the floor you start to back away but I grab you arm and lead you to the chair. I tie your hands to the back legs of the chair then you feet to the front ones. I tell you I’m going to go out now and drop off the tape. I tell you I haven’t gagged you because there is no one around to hear you screaming. And when I get back I’m going to get to know you a little better if you know what I mean. I’m laughing as I leave you there to think of what might happen to you.

InnocentVirgin 12-06-2008 09:33 AM

When he ripped my blouse open and slapped me it dawned on me that he may do more than the ...average... if one could call them that... kidnapper. I blinked the tears out of my eyes and tried to focus on what he was saying, what he wanted me to do.

I parrot his instructions to the recorder, trying to remain calm. The amount he requested was more than I had figured on and wondered how long it would take him to get that much cash together.

That monster? The one that used to be under my bed?

He came out when I saw the room he forced me into. My throat felt closed and a brick lodged in my stomach as I took in the shackles and chair.

It was only made worse by him bending me over the chair instead of allowing me to sit, effectively shackling me bent over by feet and wrists. I started pleading with him in earnest, but he only told me that I wasn't being gagged because there was no one to hear...

I am in such trouble here.

I think of what he can do to me. None of it pretty.

I thought of my husband. He'd been distant so long, involved with his business and mistresses. It would take him hours to realize I wasn't home.

I thought about not even having a child that would miss me if I were gone.

bob209 12-06-2008 05:40 PM

I left you in the basement to think about your situation. I wiped off the video tape then put on rubber gloves and rapped the tape in plain brown paper. Went out and got in my car drove to the FedEx box in town and dropped off the tape. Her husband would get it the next day.

That left me all night to have fun with my little rich bitch. On the way back I picked up some burgers and fries. When I get home it was quite. I got some cold beers from the frig to go with the food and went down stairs. When you saw me I could see the anger in your eyes. You asked me if I saw your husband and I said no do you think I’m stupid I just sent him the tape I’ll call him tomorrow and he had better have gotten the money. He can’t rise that much money overnight you tell me. And I say I don’t think so either

Because I have you to play with until he does. Tell me when was the last time you had sex with your husband and I do hope you like oral sex it’s one of my favorites I say laughing as you cringe.

InnocentVirgin 12-07-2008 06:23 AM

I felt the bile rise in my throat at the thought of blowing ... him.

He positively reveled in my disgust and grinned.

And play with me? The very thought made the skin on my arms and legs crawl.

I tried pleading with him again, "Look, I can take you to my house, you can have all my jewelry - that's easily worth 3 or 400,000.00... Please, we can work out a deal." Ok the jewelry wasn't worth quite that much, but I know there was cash in that safe.

"Please?"

The awkward position I was in was starting to be really uncomfortable. I tried bending and twisting to get relief.

He just stuffed his face.

Fucker.

Oh, thank you for anger.. It made me feel much better, in a way.

"GODDAM IT - LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I railed and ranted until I started coughing and retching.

bob209 12-07-2008 09:39 AM

I would give you something to eat I tell you but I don’t want you throwing up all over my dick.
I walk over to you opening a beer saying it’s not some fancy wine but I don’t want you getting dehydrated so drink up I say bring the bottle to your lips. You hold your lips shut till I grab your hair pulling your head up as you scream I shove the bottle in your mouth telling you to drink it or I’ll find another use for the bottle.

You drink as much as you can till you cough some up I take the bottle and drink the rest I set it on the floor and walk behind you. I push your short skirt up over your ass to your waist and take some more rope tying your thighs to the top of the chair. You keep asking me what I’m doing I just tell you that you’ll see very soon. With your thighs tied tight you’re not able to move back and forth at all. I walk around in front of you with my crotch right in front of your face.

I tell you to stick out your tongue you just look up at me in disdain shaking your head no. I reach down picking up the empty beer bottle and tell you if you don’t I’m going to stick this up your ass now what’s it going to be. You slowly stick out your tongue just touching the tip to my pants.
Suddenly I grab your head and push my groin into your face you try to pull back but can’t lick it I say!
You do the only thing you can and lick my pants. Thank full that it’s all you have to do. That’s just the first lesson I tell you letting go of your head and stepping back. I tell you normally I have my victims open my pants but since your hands are tied I’ll do it for you I say . Your starting to plead again as I unzip my pants. Reaching in I pull out my dick as you stare at it I tell you now you’re going to lick the real thing. You’re violently shaking your head no as I move closer. Remember the bottle I tell you as you think about it you just touch the tip of your tongue to the tip of my dick. Making a face as you taste the pre cum on the tip.

InnocentVirgin 12-08-2008 01:36 AM

I could smell my own fear. Now it was mixed with beer.

As much as I dislike it, it did wet my mouth, however, and kind of soothed my raw throat.

Fear, disgust and now he displayed my ass in a lurid and obscene way.

It took threats and more threats to get me to lick his dick. The anger that had fueled my rant was nudged out by fear - what if he did stick that bottle in my ass - and it broke? Never mind the pain, but the fear of bleeding out with a lascerated rectum makes my tongue lick touch it.

I start to cry again. My arms ache, my shoulders are burning. I squeeze my eyes shut.

Something you said is important and I can't pinpoint what it is.

My eyes fly open when I remember what you said.

It was victims.

Something about usually his victims undid his pants. Fear started being terror when I thought of that word. He'd done this before and didn't they become more depraved with each victim? My mind spun with all the cop shows and A&E crime stories I've watched.

How far would this go?

I've never known this much fear. It makes my chest tighten horribly.

I lick him again, and again.

I'm starting to realize that my life could be in jeopardy. And I hate him for making me feel this terror and making me feel this helpless.

"I beg of you, please don't hurt me."

bob209 12-08-2008 10:25 AM

As long as you do what your told you won’t get hurt a little humiliated say but not seriously hurt. Now take my dick in your mouth and suck it.

You take just the head in your mouth and suck in not closing your lips. I think you really never have sucked dick. I ask again have you ever sucked your husband off you just shake your head not even trying to talk.

Well by the time you leave here you’re going to be a world class blow job artist. Breath through your nose I tell you when you start I say now I’m going to stick my dick a little further into your mouth I grab your head with both hands as you try to pull it back. Open your throat and relax I tell you as I push my cock to the back of your throat you start to gag and I leave off a little then ram I’m dick all the way into your throat your shaking your head violently . I hold you there till you gag. Then pull my dick out you look up at me and I can see the tears in your eyes and a little string of spit between your lips and my dick.

Now I want you to take my dick back down your throat this time without me holding your head. You say no please I can’t I don’t want to nobody here cares what you want Sara not me and not your husband who is going to have to pay to get you back. But maybe he’ll think what he’s going to pay was worth it when he asks for a blow job and you show him what you have learned.

I push my dick back into your mouth and down your throat you take it this time but I know I’m going to cum soon so I grab your head again and fuck your face ramming my dick as far down your throat as I can.
Just as I’m about to cum I pull out grab my dick jerking off right in your face I grab my camera just as some of the cum I shot into your mouth dribbles over your lips. At first you don’t notice what I’m doing but the flashes soon make you open your eyes and you realize I’m taking pictures of you with my cum all over you face and lips. Why are you doing this to me you ask. I want some pictures to send to your husband as an incentive to pay some for my scrap book and maybe some to sell on the internet what do you think.

InnocentVirgin 12-08-2008 03:00 PM

Humiliation? I can talk myself into taking some of that. I used to be good at it, remembering my first couple of years taking my husband's infidelities. It wasn't as if he tried hiding them.

I never liked blowjobs nor the taste of semen. If incredibly motivated, I may attempt one, but not as a rule as most men seem to expect.

I guess I'm motivated now and I try but it makes me sick.

I whimper and tell him no, but he just talks about how my husband will like it if I come back a cocksucker. When when he rammed his cock into my throat the first time I can't tell how much it hurt.

It made me gag and I try, oh lord, I try so hard to move back and his answer was to grab my head and fuck his cock into my mouth and throat.

I started to panic for lack of air and he kept at it, seeming to delight in my movement.

He started to cum and finally pulled out of my mouth and I felt the splash of his spend on my mouth and face.

I hitch in a tortured breath and realize he has a goddam camera.

I ask him why he was doing this, my voice sounded as ragged and raped as my throat felt. His answer left me cold.

"How many others? Huh? How many others have you done this to you sick fuck?" I know I shouldn't antagonize him. But I swear, it came out before I could stop it.

bob209 12-09-2008 09:16 AM

After about seven pictures I go back and check them perfect. Time to call her husband going across the room so she can’t hear I dial the number from her address book and male answers.

Did you get the tape I ask? He just says who is this I tell him the man that has your wife now do you have the money? Lesson hear I can’t get that much money overnight maybe by tomorrow now let me talk to her. I would buy she’s to busy right now I'll send you some pictures tonight as an incentive to get my money.

I hang up the phone just in case the police are there and have a tap on the line. Then I go to my computer and email the pictures to him. Then turn to you and say I really don’t think he’s in a big hurry to get you back. He said he might be able to get the money by tomorrow.

So tonight you’re all mine I tell you as I walk back to you. Let’s see what should I have next your pussy or maybe your ass what do think pussy or ass. You start begging me not to take either one just wait till I get the money. HO I’ll get the money all right but that’s not all I want I tell you moving around behind you. You turn your head tying to see what I’m going to do. I move some light’s around then set up a camera off to one side in back of you. Coming around In front again I mount another I front of your face. Then turn it on to make sure it will film your whole face.

What are you going to do now you ask? We’re going to make a little movie and you’re going to be the star what do you think of that? Why are you doing this to me? Because your husband hasn’t got my money yet so I’m going to make a movie to sell on the internet it should fetch a good price real rape usually does.

No please don’t do this to me I begging you. I walk behind you again and you see the red lights on the camera come on ready I say you as I rip the back of your panty hose to expose your panties. I start rubbing your pussy through then at first as you plead with me. I watch how your ass squirm’s around. I slap it leaving a red hand print nice white ass.

InnocentVirgin 12-09-2008 12:30 PM

"I really don’t think he’s in a big hurry to get you back. He said he might be able to get the money by tomorrow." When he said this I wanted to scream how I told him so, but it doesn't seem to matter what I say, how I beg or plead.

Ass or pussy? It's so humiliating to be filmed in this way. Shame colours my face and I beg for him to just wait for the money.

It's rapidly dawning on me though, this was his plan all along. Ask for such an amount no reasonable person, even a reasonable rich person can get overnight, to justify raping and terrorizing the abductee.

He screws around with the lights until I want to scream, drawing out my blubbering pleas until he has them just so...

He rips open my panty hose and starts to fondle my pussy through my panties. His touch is revolting and makes me shudder and I only stop when he slaps me sharply on my ass.

"Just LEAVE me ALONE!"

bob209 12-10-2008 07:19 AM

You have a nice ass for an older broad I’ll bet it’s still cheery to is’ ant it. Tears are running down you face as you plead with me not to hurt you.

Then you hear a click and turn your head to see what I’m doing now you see the knife in my hand.

I lift the waist band of you panty hose and cut it in two then reach under your pussy and pull it down to your thigh’s cutting it all off of you. I tell you to look into the camera and tell your husband what I’m doing to you and beg him to get my money. Through your tearing eyes you beg him to hurry and get the money before. He does something really bad to me.

InnocentVirgin 12-10-2008 10:40 AM

I beg my husband to get the money. Hot, scalding tears drip down my face and I don't even think about how he'll see me. I remember seeing his video collection once. On the covers of some, women were being just as humiliated, crying just as hard. I hope he knows this is real and he has to hurry... call the police... I mouth at him... help me.

I am shuddering with the fear. Every time his knife grazed against my flesh I blubbered.

I beg him, and beg my husband, and of course the camera doesn't answer.

But HE does.

bob209 12-10-2008 05:15 PM

You did a good job Sara. I hope he appreciates it now let’s see that we have under here. I pull your panties up from the back so it looks like your wearing a thong then I slice then in two then cut the waist band and pull them off of you. You beg me to stop and not do anything else to you.

I don’t think I want to stop Sara your just so much fun to play with I say as I feel for your clit finding it I rub to till you cry out stop it you pervert get your hands off me. I say now Sara is that any way to talk to me. You seem to have forgotten who is in charge here I tell you as I slap your naked ass.

Before we get started let’s see what you were shopping for today. Your staring at me now oh from the look on your face I think you might have bough something you don’t want me to see have you. You say no there’s nothing in the bag’s that would interest you. I’ll be the judge of that I save the Victoria’s secret bag for last.

I dump the bags out on a table some kitchen things a set of glasses oh and look at this a vibrator were you going to use this on yourself. No you say it’s a present for a friend of mine. Ya I’ll believe that what’s her name I’ll call her up and see if she would like to come over and try it out.

I open the box and pull it out then plug it into an extension cord as I walk around behind you I ask did you try it out in the store before you bought it. NO you shout can’t you just leave me alone and wait for the money.

InnocentVirgin 12-11-2008 01:21 AM

God, the shame of him finding that vibrator.

It's as if I told him how crappy my love life was.

"JUST STOP IT AND LEAVE ME the FUCK ALONE...You'll GET your MONEY!"

I'd rather die than even make up a name, telling him it was for a friend came out of my mouth before I thought it through.

He plugged it in and went behind me and I couldn't tell what he was doing.

Not that, not that.. I prayed. Don't use it on me...

I hid my face from the camera, trying to hide this new shame.