Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What would you like your rapist/victim to be named? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=12684)

Thriller05 06-22-2008 01:35 AM

What would you like your rapist/victim to be named?

Well, I see we all talk about how we'd like our rapist/victim to look, but what about smaller things such as their name?

For my ideal rapist, I really like the names Casey, James, and Matthew. I'm not really even sure why, but they're great names to me.

Nemo01 06-22-2008 01:49 AM

name is not important in my fantasy

touriquet2001 06-22-2008 02:52 AM

my sextoy , cum bucket and my little fuck slut ... names like that are all great names for my victim :D

i agree with nemo , names aren't important for a victim ... unless it's a friend one or it's important to the fantasy

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 06-22-2008 02:54 AM

Dirty fucking whore !!

SecretObsession 06-22-2008 02:57 AM

Wicked, filthy, perverted animal :skull-smi

touriquet2001 06-22-2008 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thriller05 (Post 150834)
Well, I see we all talk about how we'd like our rapist/victim to look, but what about smaller things such as their name?

For my ideal rapist, I really like the names Casey, James, and Matthew. I'm not really even sure why, but they're great names to me.

btw .... i'm "james" nice to meet you , need a ride ?

lmao j/k ;)

Ragman 06-22-2008 11:17 AM

I agree that names are not 100 percent important though i must admit I have always had a thing for girls named Karen. I don't know why. I have never had a relationship with a girl named Karen, Have only known one or two girls with that name in my entire life period And they weren't girls whom i had any real attraction towards.. but I have always liked the name.

Remiel 06-23-2008 01:56 AM

Yeah, names aren't really important. But I guess it'd be cool to rape a "Sara", "Valerie" or "Insert Hot Female Spanish Name Here". :skull-big

gaggirl 06-23-2008 02:19 AM

yeah names dont matter, but if they have names, let they be dark evil and foreboding.....the most human name I can think of is Seth... now thats a name for a bad man:skull-lov :skull-lov

shysnale 06-23-2008 04:44 AM

I want the girl that invite me for a drink and drug me before tying me naked on a bed bearing the name of 'Stephanie'

donnalee_s 06-23-2008 04:49 AM

depends on who your roleplay partner is
sometimes names aren't mentioned
sometimes they are
(just don't do a rapeplay with your wife/gf/bf/husband...
and blurt out the wrong name in the heat of the moment...
sorta ruins the mood)

Niceideas 06-23-2008 05:37 AM

Names aren't really important in my fantasies, in fact usually it's about some one i know anyways so the names already there. Names I do like however are:

Helen
Vanessa
Francesca
Mila
Jenna
Any Eastern European sounding name such as Nataliya.

gaggirl 06-23-2008 06:14 AM

Vanessa huh? hmmm..... *wink*

ego 06-23-2008 07:45 AM

Vanessa is great!

I had that fantasy the other time ... that i take a girl from behind (on a blackmail rape or something like that) and i ask her to say her name while i pound...and it was a bit difficult cos there were a lot of "a" in it! :D

Stella Cadente 06-23-2008 10:07 AM

slut, whore, bitch, anything that a woman deserves to be called

cryptic 06-25-2008 02:09 AM

There are a couple of fictional characters who always manage to work their way into my more twisted stories...

The girl is called Faith - she's in her early 20s, a bit naive, a bit too dependent and overly loyal (no matter how badly she's treated) and with a massive self-destructive streak.

The guy is called Xanthius - Sometimes he's an artistic goth-type, sometimes not. But he's your classic sociopath...incredibly charismatic, intelligent, an expert manipulator, and convinced he's some kind of hero for abusing, raping and (often) killing.

Those two have a bit of an *ahem* interesting dynamic when they get together.

But yeah, i always thought Faith was a very rapeable name for a girl :)