Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What pissed you off today? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=143167)

Sierra 04-20-2013 11:20 PM

*sigh* I guess this subject isn't going to go away.

This is an old board with a long and storied history of ructions, ruckuses, feuds and flame wars. At one time it was one of the biggest and most active FS boards on the net with comings and goings and a core of 50-60 people who posted nearly every day and another couple hundred people who were regulars. It had the BEST movie section (sadly gone downhill since with the demise of RapidShare) and something was almost always going on here.

I agree with Touri in one sense - that people do change and grow weary of the bullshit and sometimes deserve second chances. Sometimes there are just people who wind each other up and should not be on the same board. Sometimes there are those who go through an angry period. Maradona, for example.... I'd love to see him back. I love that guy, although we fought like caged cats for a while. We talked it out later like adults and as far as I am concerned we're good. I think reinstatement for some of them might be considered, and if they ask it probably will happen.

However - remember that there are always two sides to every story and no matter what you think or have been told nobody was ever banned from this board by just one mod. It took (and takes) an agreement of the staff room. A permanent ban was rare - the person had to break some rule repeatedly, physically threaten someone, or have gone through a succession of short-term bans before a permanent ban was ever enforced. I ask that if you weren't here when it happened, don't judge the mod team past or present. Sometimes there really was no other way.

pervipete 04-21-2013 02:30 AM

They are a few members it would be kind of fun to have back I suppose, but for 99.9% of them I have no opinion either way, there are, however a couple that to be quite honest, my relationship with them got so bad, or the crimes behind the ban was so awful, that is they were allowed to come back then I would be out of here.

Sorry to sound like a selfish, sulky teenager, and I am not trying to influence the mod, that never works out well for people lol

nondescript29 04-21-2013 02:35 AM

This thread is hilarious.

/and it only took four hours and twenty six minutes

pervipete 04-21-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1252128)
/and it only took four hours and twenty six minutes

For what?

Sasha Girl 04-21-2013 06:54 AM

Ummm... I'm pissed off by a mosquito buzzing around me while I'm trying to work. It was freezing here last night, I just don't understand how the little blood sucker could still be alive!

BAMF 04-21-2013 07:39 AM

Ha ha

Nothing really, its good to be alive.

Sasha Girl 04-21-2013 08:53 AM

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm so sick of the stupid flatmate and his giggly girlfriend, coming in at all hours of the night, banging dishes and talking loudly, like they're the only ones here. Yes, I'm in my own room, but the walls are thin and I can hear every word.

I've already asked him to leave, as my other flatmate hates his guts, but the slippery sucker begged for a reprieve, promising to leave before the month was up. Well, the month is up in 2 days' time. He says they'll be gone and they better be. I fucking hate having my sleep disrupted like this. Why the fuck do they have to be banging and dropping things in the kitchen at midnight!?

Fuck!

Sasha Girl 04-21-2013 08:59 AM

AND it's not the first time. I've asked the arrogant little shit not to make such noise at 1 and 2 am (it is now almost 1am), and he was all "oh, of course". Taking the piss, basically he doesn't give a shit and just says what sounds good at the time, to get me off his back.

Rant over!

FuckingRotter 04-21-2013 09:08 AM

I agree with you for once. Banging in the kitchen at any time is a bit inconsiderate when you share a house. I hope they wiped the side down afterwards?

perfectlyformed 04-21-2013 09:10 AM

I haven't had a good bang in the kitchen for a while....now I'm pissed off :)

x

FuckingRotter 04-21-2013 09:15 AM

That reminds me, I still need to replace your Mums best teapot.

Sasha Girl 04-21-2013 09:22 AM

I wish it was that kind of banging. At least then, there wouldn't be a smell of burning food drifting into my room (with the door closed, believe it or not).

WickedLady 04-21-2013 09:23 AM

I love banging in the kitchen. Which I can't do right now cos I've still got the flu. So that pisses me off :D

nondescript29 04-21-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 1252231)
For what?

Into the new day.

bjc1979 04-21-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAMF (Post 1252269)
Nothing really, its good to be alive.

Gotta agree with this. I'm doing ok :) :skull-bee

Crotch_Ripper 04-21-2013 10:28 AM

Nothing to worry about, there are no un bannings on the horizon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 1252125)
They are a few members it would be kind of fun to have back I suppose, but for 99.9% of them I have no opinion either way, there are, however a couple that to be quite honest, my relationship with them got so bad, or the crimes behind the ban was so awful, that is they were allowed to come back then I would be out of here.

Sorry to sound like a selfish, sulky teenager, and I am not trying to influence the mod, that never works out well for people lol

The_Scotsman 04-21-2013 10:33 AM

A whining bairn..........

WickedLady 04-21-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Scotsman (Post 1252384)
A whining bairn..........

Got competition? :D

The_Scotsman 04-21-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedLady (Post 1252386)
Got competition? :D

You're cruising lady!!! ;)

(wouldn't let me rep you though)

FuckingRotter 04-21-2013 10:49 AM

She's always cruising. I'm proper going to learn her if she's stupid enough to come anywhere near me. Bloody Irish! They're worse than you Sweaty Socks. ;)