PDA

View Full Version : No Sex, Just Scenery

Flavanostars
11-22-2007, 11:16 PM
I've been fantasizing about seeing my aunt nude for a while now.
I really don't hold that much desire to have sex with her (Although If the option was available I would no matter what), I just want to see what she looks like in her birthday suit.

A lot of people get the wrong idea when I talk about my fantasys about my aunt, but she's 25, and we're only 5 years apart.
I don't have any pics of her that I can upload, but she's hot as hell, and I just can't stop thinking about how great it would be to be with her.

Even when I have sex with other girls, I can't get that fantasy off of my mind, and I can't find real pleasure.

Although I dream of doing her, I already know that will never happen. She's married, and her husband left her for some other chick, and she still can't get over him, it's been like 3 years.
It is clear that she will never agree to fuck anyone other than her husband, let alone her nephew.

So, all i wish for is to just see her naked. That would atleast satisfy some of my desires I can never have granted, unlike a lot of poeple that actually succeeded and posted stories of their achievements.
She's constantly wearing camisoles without a bra and really short pants, and she lives at my parents house (I live with my parents for now eventhough I'm 20) so I have a lot of opportunities to see her in revealing clothing.
I'm pretty sure she's noticed me trying to see down her top several times (Even just a quick glance at her breasts would've been something but she makes sure she blocks herself by holding the top down with her hands whenever gravity pulls it down (when she bends down etc.).

I also thought about lifting her top slowly while she's a sleep and snapping a picture or a clip so I can jerk off, but the problem is, she says that she hardly ever gets any sleep, and most of the time she's awake so there's the risk of her noticing my actions.

All I want is to see her nude. Can anyone give me some advice on what I can do to make my simple dream come true ?