PDA

View Full Version : Late school bus

critter171
07-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Late school bus

Waring: spelling and grammer will not be the best below.

Every wanted to know what happen to the shy cute girl in the back of the bus?
Well after the bus driver. John drops everyone off. Said he was going to be late to her stop. All Ashley said was ok, what Ashley didn’t really understand what his plans whatever. Ashley was cute girl she had light brown hair. Blue eyes. 32b for breast I heard that she shaved herself. John pulls the bus to the side. I think we ran over a nail. I be right their Ashley. Ashley said ok Ashley was in a short skirt and a white tank top, bra and a thong. (While john was pretending to call for help).

He was actually spying on Ashley with her hair in a ponytail he gets back and comes closer to her. Now john is like 21 22 years old. Ashley was much younger. He came back to the bus, told her that he called for help. And said he would help her with her homework. So he started to do that.

Then he puts the seatbelt on here so she couldn’t move. There were two. One above here. He tied it around and hooks it on. And the other one over her legs. I told her if she tried to do anything funny she would not get home for a long, long time. After she heard the rules she agreed. Than John started to slide his pants down. Awhile John was doing this. Ashley took her cell phone and tried to call for help.

First of she didn’t get any respond for the location were at her batteries were running low, and than John caught her. Ashley I told her what would happen if you did not listen to me you get hurt. John slaps the cell phone out of her hand. Now lay down before I made your day worst. Ashley starts to plead for her life or anything else to get my mind of her. But it wouldn’t work. I unhook both of the seatbelts and told her to lie down on the floor in the middle of the lane. She starts to back out at first. But than John pushes her down I already told you to lie down.

I slip my boxers off and rip my t-shirts off. I took her hand and let her feel my smooth stomach. I slip her skirt off seeing her thong I just took it off. She was shaved to my surprise. She started to talk. When she opened her mouth I forced my cock into her mouth. I told her to start sucking it. Oh yea baby good girl, good girl. She didn’t like it. But she counted hoping this would only be the thing I wanted her to do. But I had other plans. I could tell she was getting wetter. Tighter so I used my free hand to put my finger in her pussy. God your tight girl. After my finger went into her. She started to plead no, no, no.

So I told her to shutup or she be over my house tonight. And more pain than she is now.

I feel the cum coming up and I let her taste it. She spit most of it out. But that was ok with me. I take her tank top off and I try to find the unlatch for her bra. I found it. I slip it off. Her tank top ripped off. I started to play with her breast. I put my cock in the middle of them. So I squeezes both of them onto my cock. Oh yea baby I rub my cock on her breast. I notice her nipple pink and had a lot of juice.

So I just counted to taste her milk breast. I heard a soft moan. She even got tighter and a lot more wetness down in her pussy. After I finished with her breast. I slide my cock slowly and deeply into her. She screams in pain and in horror. Feeling that inside you must her I think she might have had her period right than. As well. So I counted to go in slowly and deeper. I here some more moan and scream and plead to stop. I feel her sharp pain. I can see some blood come out. Feeling she almost had an orgasm soon. I felt she was about to cum I could already feel my coming up. My final hard push into her. I cum inside her while she cum as well. I could feel my sperm swimming in there looking for a spot to stay.

THE END

written made up by :critter.

guys/girls. tell me what i should of done or tell em where i should fix it.