PDA

View Full Version : Sex with strangers

Minotaure
07-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Many think than only women are rape, or guy in prison. One day I live this adventure here. It was not really a rape, but… :confused:

I was with my friend "the Mistress of the Dark" see my other post. We were not engage, but closely friend. She ask me to pose for pictures dress as a girl, just to see how it will be. So I accept. She put me clothes & make up, I was pretty nice in woman. We play that game all day, but without sex, even if was partially nude & erect on some scene.

Suddenly she stop saying she had an appointment that night & have to go. Like that, without fucking me. I was really piss off. :mad: So I open the door & go for a walk, still dress in woman outfit. I was walking on the street on my high hell, looking around. People passing by, without much of attitude. Most of them probably don't even realise I was a man in disguise.

I was about to cross the street when a car stop near me:

--- He baby, do you accept to suck me for $ 50 ?

I bend a bit to see the guy ready to send him to hell, :eek: but he was a nice looking guy about 50, with cute white hair and a single $ 50 paper bill in his hand.

--- Are you sure you want me to do this ? I answered. You don't even know who I am ?

--- You're nice looking and I'm sure that these lips are marvellous. That's all the important for me. So do you accept my offer ?

--- Yessss, and I grab the door knob entering his car. Where do we go ?

--- Did you mind if we stay in my car ?

--- eee No, buut let's find a quiet & dark little street.

He drive a few minutes and park below a tree in a good spot. He hand me the cash while exposing is semi hard penis.

--- I have preservative in the glove compartment in front of you babe.

--- Yurk, I hate to suck latex, I would prefer to lick your cock right now and I immediately push the uncut skin to lick his tip. It taste so much better like that, don't you think ? :p

--- Wow, you're not an ordinary whore ! Most girls insist so much on condom.

--- I'm no ordinary girl, in fact you probably never meet a "woman" like be before…

And I begin to lick & suck his prick. He was slow to get full erection, but that was much more fun that a quick cummer. I fellate him for nearly half an hour and then bring him to climax in my mouth. I was hard myself all along and nearly cum when he soot his load on my tongue. It was so delicious. I continue to gently kiss & lick his member until it was soft & clean.

He was really please & satisfy, like me. I get out and he went away with a large smile.

Not one minute pass when a guy grab my ass.

--- That was exciting to watch.
--- You were here all the time ?

--- Most of it, but I didn't want to interrupt.

--- That's kind of you, so what about now, do you want to same think ? I touch his parts through his pant while showing my tongue.

--- You seem to be a good sucker, but I prefer to fuck, and he try to grab my tits & pussy. His eyes go big instantly.

--- Oups, I said, like you can feel it right now, I don't have a little cunt for you, but only a large dick !!!

--- He smile, and surely a deep asshole, that would be enough for me miss, or mister, whatever you want.

--- Tonight I prefer to be a lady, but a slut one. I take his prick in my hand and he step back.

--- Not here on the street, let's go down this dark alley, behind the container.

So I follow him and we fuck, oh yess we fuck, for almost two hour. I offer him my ass and he give me his. That was indecent like hell with shit all over that place. One chance we remove all our clothes before we begin. I was risky if someone was to come by, but much easier after to go away since our skins were so dirty. We each other cum a few time in the other rectum. I was gentle with him but he was much ruff with me, giving deep hard stroke down my back and filling my hole of thick cream….