PDA

View Full Version : What Rowdy Room DO You want??

Vivienne
11-13-2007, 04:22 PM
OK, we had enough recent Threads tellin' us what Folks dont wanna C anymore - a new Sub-Genre, clearly! No insults (Oh Gee!! We're in the RR + all sooo sensible!!) - No Mod-Bashin' (Personal im only aware of bashin' one Mod - and HEshould B able 2 defend h/self alone!!) - No Complains about other Boards (But whos left whos NOT into it 1 Way or another, now that any 2nd Memb' has his own Board?!) - So what remains?!?
Consequently, the're new Threads appearin' now suggesting we shouldnt have a Rowdy Room @ All - and my Thought, as stated be4, is thats a lousy Idea - and here's why!
Grm, who made RB what it was, w/ some of its former Glamaour still remainin', is a good Psychologist - as well as a Fighter 4 Free Speech - and had a Regard on the Human Nature by creatin' that Section... Its known under many Names, on RU we call it "Detention Hall" - and pretty much xplains the sense of it - There is no DECENT Way 2 hinder as many different Guyz who come 2gether on Sites like here 2 have Tensions amongst each Other, and givin' them a Fore 2 let it all out, was-is-willEver be the best Way 2 deal w/ that Fact!
Alternatives: You ban each'n'every Folk who aint silent on 3 if Admins tell him - Brave New World! Or U just handpick the illustred Choice whos allowed 2 enter in the 1st Place (Thats sth i never saw be4 on a "RF"-Site, and hopefully it wont get in Line!!) - If U dont wonna rely on those Methods, U'll have 2 live w/ the Fact that Conflict xcist + should be handled in a mature Way!! A fore like the RR maybe the worst of all Solutions -- xcept all Others!!
Plus - some of the mo' clever Members have detected the big Hipocracy in those "AntiRR-RowdyRoom-Threads" -- its like Auntie Nelly complainin' how dirty TV has gotten - "I watched it the 'ntire Night Yesterday!" - U hate Hatin'-Threads, but in Order 2 complain about 'em ye need 2B up-2-Date whats goin' on on them... And that must be why the critizised Bashin'-Threads have the highest View-Rate of All!!
Now, what DO You want -- no mo' RR, all live in Peace 2gether - Hey, Hippie-Age is gone, Good Morn' !! - a Rowdy Room in which principally all's allowed BUT - Thats the beginnin' of the End, make no mistake... Or just handle it the Way Adults would handle their TV-Program - if U dont like the Channel, switch it! If ye dislike the Threads in the Rowdy Room - stay away from it + make a "Love-You-All"-Post in Any-3!!
__________________________________________________ _________________

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Yellow]P.S.: Havin' that all that, im proud:) 2B able to announce here that Emily + Clean have finally made their peace:skull-lov + Will notify U of their Marriage-Date soon!!:skull-big:skull-thu

clan_hunter
11-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Just one question.....

Do you text alot on your mobile???:D

*Runs away and ducks behind the table*

Vivienne
11-13-2007, 04:31 PM
I'll answer that asa U xplain 2 me what a "Mobile" is!!:D

Joanna
11-13-2007, 04:34 PM
I'll answer that asa U xplain 2 me what a "Mobile" is!!:D
mobile is what the British call cell phones:D

clan_hunter
11-13-2007, 04:48 PM
lol, all right all right, i have taken my verbal beating from both you girls:)

Vivienne
11-13-2007, 05:00 PM
mobile is what the British call cell phones:D
Aaah - so thats what germans call "Handy" - 'K but i dont have 1!:D

sindyloo
02-22-2008, 05:05 PM
Bumping this up again as Viv had a good point!? Maybe you all should decide on how the rowdy room should really work okay?

After all people may be confused about how Grm set it up!??:cool: :cool:

RapeU
02-22-2008, 05:16 PM
I know what I want.

I want the RR to become used for fun insults. Serious discussions need to remain in Idle Chat because insults used in serious discussions get us nowhere.

For serious insults and offense to members, the RR can be used, but only as a last resort.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
02-22-2008, 06:29 PM
OK damn thats the second time i though yes vivs back !! wtf !

FinalKey
02-22-2008, 07:20 PM
OK damn thats the second time i though yes vivs back !! wtf !

Ditto. I was like *YAY NAKED PICS TIME!*

woody2
03-17-2008, 11:10 PM
You stupid bitch, your post is impossible to read. :)

Mugga123
04-11-2008, 10:37 PM
I know what I want.

I want the RR to become used for fun insults. Serious discussions need to remain in Idle Chat because insults used in serious discussions get us nowhere.

For serious insults and offense to members, the RR can be used, but only as a last resort.

*whacks RapeU with a cricket bat* How's that for a fun insult, fucker.... *walks off*