PDA

View Full Version : How daring are you??

Hailo
08-28-2012, 01:29 PM
Right girls and guys...

The question is 'how daring are you'. I have done a lot of naughty stuff, shagged in libraries, lifts, car parks with out the car.

Although I don't believe it, I'm a bit of an extrovert.

I would love to have sex in public but I don't think I'm that daring. So how daring are you??x

perfectlyformed
08-28-2012, 02:43 PM
I'm actually rather reserved.....

x

Hailo
08-28-2012, 11:35 PM
.... mmmm*falls off chair in shock*x

Ambriela
08-29-2012, 11:21 PM
The most daring thing I ever did was to masturbate in a publick shower of a swimmingpool. Never going to o it again, because when I came my knees gave out unde me, and nearly face-planted the wall. And a broken nose is a mood-killer. :P

perfectlyformed
09-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Ok, since no-one buys my assertion that I am chased and pure.....

I enjoy public sex. So car parks with guys, or a couple of times groups of guys. We are talking about all kinds of sexual fun as well, not just quick shags. I have quick shags in car parks too but I can also find myself sucking on some things or even talking some anal.

All with the "risk" of being caught ;)

x

somedude
09-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Well I was involved with a girl a few years back who I fucked on the balconey of an apartment in a major urban area with her ass perched on the railing! Does that count as darling?:D

FuckingRotter
09-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Must remember this.

And a broken nose is a mood-killer. :P

perfectlyformed
09-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Must remember this.

Yes....you must :p

x

FuckingRotter
09-04-2012, 04:40 PM
What I heard was that Emmy is chaste frequently and caught easily! ;)

perfectlyformed
09-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Ice-cream is a little stodgy and slows me down :)

x

FuckingRotter
09-20-2012, 12:09 AM
That was the plan!

perfectlyformed
11-15-2012, 01:56 AM
My work had a "uniform night" last night. I chose a school uniform. A girl my size wearing a school uniform in a strip club?

Thats kind of daring :) lol

x

somedude
11-15-2012, 03:08 PM
That is daring and very naughty and you deserve a spanking PF!;)

Crotch_Ripper
11-16-2012, 03:29 PM
If you live in NY it wouldnt count thats called normal :)

Well I was involved with a girl a few years back who I fucked on the balconey of an apartment in a major urban area with her ass perched on the railing! Does that count as darling?:D

somedude
11-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Well it didn't happen in New York so it probably was daring!:D

nondescript29
11-17-2012, 05:26 PM
I get off on the idea of being daring. However I rarely, if ever, actually have the nerve to follow through.

TheOneSolo
11-17-2012, 09:48 PM
You just need the right partner, and I'm sure you wouldn't have any problem with the follow through.

FuckingRotter
11-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Operation Yew Tree will be all over the club now! Expect an influx of BBC employees!

My work had a "uniform night" last night. I chose a school uniform. A girl my size wearing a school uniform in a strip club?

Thats kind of daring :) lol

x

EssenceofRed
04-11-2013, 08:34 PM
A month or two ago I was led through an icy trail in a park, on a cold winter's night, to a covered gazebo perched right on the edge of a cliff, overlooking a semi frozen waterfall. The Dom I was seeing at the time bent me over the railing, pulled my pants down, and proceeded to cane and grope me for about 15 minutes. Considering I am not an exhibitionist and the fact that I'm afraid of heights, I'd say it was rather daring of me! Plus I was walking on an icy trail in heels. :p

GermanChick
04-11-2013, 09:02 PM
As I'm getting older - and with the partner that we've discovered shares the same fantasies - I'm getting more daring AND realizing that I have strong exhibitionist tendencies ...

About 4 month ago I was flogged on a St.Andrews Cross by my husband and a local Dom that had offered to show him some new 'techniques' (next big city from where we currently live) stark naked...

I had started out wearing my red corset, thigh high boots and a latex skirt for the night (this was now at about 1 in the morning) but they obviously came off when it was our turn in the dungeon. Now I wish we had just had sex right after too (my husband and I, not the other guy) - it was a very long ride back to the hotel...
I guess there is always a next time
:D

jwham
04-12-2013, 06:06 PM
This is probably not my most daring but is my favorite, so I’ll tell it instead. When I was a young man living at home, my sister had a sleepover with some of her friends. One of her friends had taken a liken to me and visited my room after the other girls were in dreamland. It is a fond memory of mine.

Hoselvr
04-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Daring? Not much as my wife is extremely vanilla. One time when we were still only engaged, we stopped in a parking lot behind a building and had sex in the back of my full-sized station wagon. When we were done, we both sat up and looked out the car window to see some random guy standing not 30 feet away with a wide-ass grin on his face. Evidently, he was entertained by us for some time.

justmetoo
04-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Having sex on a wetbike (seadoo) in the middle of the lake is pretty hot in more way than one.

Molly Girl
04-15-2013, 10:30 AM
My ex husband and I would do pretty much anything, he was very much into the group scene and we went dogging, to swingers parties, play parties, I've been flogged and fucked infront of and by others, and strapped to a table for my then husband and his friends to use whenever they wanted during the evening, I was completely comfortable with it all as it tapped into my desires to be used sexually by men. There's a whole host of things I could write that we did. :D

Since we divorced we still meet for sex quite often, that part of our marriage was the bit that didn't die LOL!. He will flog me, clamp me then fuck me either on his own or with friends.

I also have a couple of fuck buddies who I meet for no strings sex which suits me perfectly, they to are very much into domination and rape play.

Sasha Girl
04-23-2013, 07:24 AM
Can an exhibitionist ever be daring?

I have had sex in public so many times, I couldn't possibly list it all here. Furthermore, I have performed in public with my Master: I was regularly caned, whipped, cut with a knife, had wax poured on me, got pissed on... and of course, fucked. By my then Master and anyone else we decided to invite to join us. Always engaging in safe sex, of course.

Separately from my BDSM lifestyle, I have had loads of sex in public, including:

- in public toilets (the obvious)
- airplane toilets (proud member of the mile high club), with a guy I just picked up at the airport terminal in Frankfurt
- the beach (both inside the water and out on the sand, being masturbated in plain view)
- the street at night (in front of his house. What can I say, he dared me)
- the forest
- the car (most memorable being the time I sucked off my partner while the car was parked at a busy street)

I have also masturbated while driving, using a glass bottle to rub on myself through the jeans. The daring part was maintaining control of the car, obviously (I had cruise control, which helped). I have had group sex and threesomes with two other men, in front of others. I think this gives you an idea. :)

dione12d
04-26-2013, 01:16 AM
Recently Hubby and i went to a friends house, they live 24/7 Master/slave. Shortly after getting there I'm told to stripe naked. So from about 3 pm to 11pm I'm naked. Neighbor boys, young twenties, playing "basketball" heard me throughout the evening. It was a cold night and our host said they normally don't do that. I lost track of time and when I was told later of the boys outside I laughed.

Hailo
05-18-2013, 02:09 AM
Years ago, my girl best mate went out clubbing and had a hotel booked after. It was just a room with a double bed. My (ex)boyfriend and his mate decided to gate crash where we were staying. All four of us were in bed, then my ex was getting a little horny, so we ended up having sex with our friends right next to us.i could have died with embarrassment the next day. We're all still friends now, and the other day my ex's mate decided to remind me what I'd done 15 years ago!

FuckingRotter
05-18-2013, 10:38 AM
Took photos of a girlfriend titfucking a cucumber in Tesco. Then she bought it and fucked herself with by the skips outside the petrol station whilst I pissed on her and took more photos.

ElChantajista
07-10-2013, 12:36 AM
I would love to do more daring things but you need the right partner for that.

Just for the record. At beach, sex in the sea (and don't think it is discrete. I have seen at least two couples doing this while they think no one notice it) . And having a BJ while driving.
I had a partner that I use to fingerfuck while she was on phone talking with relatives. In this case the daring one was her.

insearchof33333
07-30-2013, 02:22 PM
I was had sex at school with a teacher (I was a teacher too) She had come down to the newspaper office to tell me that her husband and her were into 3somes and was I interested. Not only was I interested, I closed the door and we made love right there on the floor as we were both so aroused. Needless to say, multiple 3somes followed and it was pretty great.

Hailo
08-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Gave my boss a blow job in the office, I think I'm going to love my new job.x

ElChantajista
08-15-2013, 07:00 AM

Do you want to change job? I am open to hire you. ;)

Hailo
08-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Lol, I've known this guy for years, we were mates years ago. Just a small world.

pervipete
08-15-2013, 04:01 PM

Why don't my lot hire staff like you for my department, would certainly work as a bonus scheme...pass audit and this sexy woman gives you a BJ in the stationary cupboard (the only place without a camera lol)

Prowler
12-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Well i guess i wont be getting the "RB's most daring man of the year" award anytime soon, but ill share my experiences:
The first time i had sex was probably the highest on the exhibition scale out of my experiences and that was back in high school (makes me think i may need to step it up a bit). We both skipped geography and went to the school park where after we felt each other up a bit i banged her against a large tree, first doggystyle, then "stand and deliver". It was a few hours after noon, so there weren't many people in the school, but i remember walking down the second floor hallway the next day and looking out the window thinking "holy shit, that place looks a lot more visible from up here than i though...wonder if anyone saw us".
Another time it happened in my car at night while in a forest, so that's probably not too daring. The only other times i can think of - it was in one of those changing cabins on a packed beach. We kind of snuck in together and yeah... "stand and deliver" is such an awesome pose when you have a short girl around. So many possibilities...hehe. I don't think people even realized what we were doing in there and no one seemed to notice when we left either. There was another time... one out of the only 2 times i'd met a girl interested in rape RP. She gave me the key to her place and a few days later i "broke in". I guess the only thing exhibitionist about that is the fact that i knew she could've been taping that and what the consequences could've been for me...
Oh, and my car has awesome window tint. Unless the sun is beaming down insanely, it's practically impossible to see the inside of my car from the outside. So i've had some fun by myself while looking at babes practically right next to me. But i guess that doesn't count, does it? :D