PDA

View Full Version : Biased hypocrits with "power"

gaggirl
11-11-2007, 05:53 AM
Hmmmm... interesting how one persons thread is moved to a category that is *not* what the original thread was about YET you look down the column, and you see many threads left where they are that DO belong in the thread the other persons was moved to and yet surpriose surrprise- they are left where they are!!!!

typical.... expected.

Wicked
11-11-2007, 06:28 AM
As I said in the PM I just sent you, no one is above the rules. They're there for a reason and they apply to everyone.

As for the "many" other threads, you mean the ONE (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9541) thread about Hooters girls that was overlooked? Maybe you should take a look in my PM sent box to see how many threads I've PMed about merging into that thread just this week. I do this on a daily basis, as apparently very few people actually read the rules (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9690).

As for the personal vendetta you're imagining, I'm just doing my job. I sent a very similar PM to everyone else whose thread was merged and in this instance, I actually went out of my way to get two other mod opinions on whether or not the thread should be merged. 3 out of 3 mods said it should be merged, so I merged and PMed, just as I have done numerous other times this week.

I have moved your movie request into The Movie Request Thread (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6821). Please make all future requests in this thread.

Thanks
Wicked
(Mod)

my dark side
11-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Ohhhh goodie another bitch thread by gaggirl.... How amazing:skull-rol. Next your gonna create a thread bitching that the board doesn't smell right to you.

Before you pass judgment on others and what you think they do, why not look at yourself and what you do. All you ever seem to do these days is whinge and bitch about others like your the only one who has things done to her. All mods have been merging all movie requests into the correct thread as soon as they see them. No matter if you are a new member or even an old member. Thats what the movie request thread is for. Its also a unisex thread so girls and boys can both visit that thread and DO both visit it.

Why dont you stop bitching for once and actually take a proper look at what is going on around you and what other people do. STOP putting on this fucking little "why me" act for once. ALL the mods here are taking time out of their personal lives to do the modding work here and the last FUCKING thing any of us needs is another FUCKING mod bashing thread.

On a side note - If you think I'm just another person out to get you then FUCKING think again. I'M not the one who threw a hissy fit when I was made mod and started acting like a little girl by spreading selfish rumors about other people. So before you even start to think i am picking on you, just remember that and do the right thing and shut the hell up for once.

touriquet2001
11-11-2007, 09:15 AM
i know they have been moving request posts up into the request thread . i've been impressed with them doing it the last two weeks or so . i'm sure it was being done before but i really noticed it then . as it seemed more and more people were doing it out in the open .

Lupo
11-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Yep, that's why it is called the "request thread".
Too easy to blame the mods for your own mistake.

cleanfun4all
11-11-2007, 01:56 PM
I love how anytime anyone makes the slightest comment about anything on this board, the dynamic duo take it as "mod bashing." Then proceed to whine about how hard their job is, how much work they have to do, how much time it takes out of their lives, they are no longer able to enjoy the board, etc. If it's really so hard and so time consuming and so un-fun, then why do you do it?

Also, if you're going to be an effective mod, it helps if you don't have a giant chip on your shoulder and don't take personal offense to every comment someone makes.

my dark side
11-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Heres an idea Clean... get a fucking life. gaggirl is bitching about something that i moderator has done while just doing their job so it is bashing a mod.

I don't mind doing the time consuming work IF immature little twats would stop whinging and bitching when they dont get their own fucking way ( Not just aimed at one person in particular but at all who have done so in the past ). I like this board and i want to keep it as it was when i joined and looked up to the mods for their work.

Everyone has a chip on their shoulder about something or someone, I know you have fucking a shit load hence why you do nothing but bitch either. I do my mod work as it needs doing, If it were anyone else i would have done the same so get your fucking facts straight about how effective of a mod i am before saying shit to me. Actually better yet, Just fucking fuck off back to your hole. No one can do right by you so why even bother trying to talk to you or explain shit to you, you wont listen either way.

cleanfun4all
11-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks for making a post that so wonderfully illustrates the point I was making in the first place. Oh and thanks for the negative rep also. I'm really going to be crying myself to sleep over that one tonight.

Although, I don't think it's very fair that my rep dropped over 100 points because of ONE person getting her panties in a wad, but I suppose that's just another "feature" of this forum that I'm just too stupid to understand.

cleanfun4all
11-11-2007, 04:07 PM
For the record, I wasn't necessarily taking up for gaggirl. I neither know nor care why her posts were merged, split, removed, deleted, sent to Mars, whatever it was you did with them.

My issue is, the giant chip you have on your shoulder, the us versus them approach you take to modding and how you make posts like the one you've made in this thread, anytime anyone dares to disagree with you.

RapeU
11-11-2007, 04:14 PM
edit:

I'm not getting involved.

Wicked
11-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Although, I don't think it's very fair that my rep dropped over 100 points because of ONE person getting her panties in a wad, but I suppose that's just another "feature" of this forum that I'm just too stupid to understand.Actually it only dropped from 101, so a mere 5 points.

Oh and thanks for the negative rep also. I'm really going to be crying myself to sleep over that one tonight.LMAO, your own medicine doesn't taste too good? You really are a class-A moron :skull-ton

cleanfun4all
11-11-2007, 04:38 PM
I believe Wicked is correct regarding what my rep was before.

As for the rest of his post, I knew it was only a matter of time until the other half of the dynamic duo mod team joined in here.

clan_hunter
11-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Oh Dear.

The Rowdy room used to be for fun insults, now i wish Grm never thought of it....so many people that used to get along are now falling out.:(

Crotch_Ripper
11-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Those sort of things happen when children find new toys and go on a power trip. Or peoples egos force them to become a legend in their own mind.

Joanna
11-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Oh Dear.

The Rowdy room used to be for fun insults, now i wish Grm never thought of it....so many people that used to get along are now falling out.:(

doing best Rodney King impersonation.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG:skull-big

sindyloo
11-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Sorry BUT???? Are you people really that CLUELESS????:eek: :eek:

It is going into the Big holidays Thanksgiving and Christmas so it will get worse as these get closer! People are the nastiest and meanest during the Holidays and that is a sad Fact!!:o :(

AWDracer
11-12-2007, 09:54 PM
I believe Wicked is correct regarding what my rep was before.

As for the rest of his post, I knew it was only a matter of time until the other half of the dynamic duo mod team joined in here.

Are you kidding me?

When I was in a heated debate with GG and soon with her supporters, these two (at least Wicked) were the only ones that DID NOT pick a side and didn't make comments like, "AWD you are wrong because I know her and she's not like that, so yeah, you are wrong". EVEN if a person doesn't initially agree with me (or doesn't agree with me at all), I'd love to see that someone is looking at what I'm saying rather than "defend a friend because that's what a friend is for - defending blindly". In a real-life scenario, I wouldn't defend a friend blindly, but I'd tell them what they did wrong and how WE (because we are friends) will get around the situation or how we should fix it.

This is NOT a dig at Touri but rather at the other people, particularly the other mods, that seem to think GG is right no matter what and "yeah I don't care what you have to say; she's a respected member and that's that". It's funny that you think the two are being egotistical with their actions when that is FORUM POLICY for them to move redundant threads into existing threads. If and ONLY IF they made a mistake, they most likely didn't look at the existing thread clearly enough to know that it wasn't related. But GG goes further, she ignores this above fact but quickly implies that "there is a conspiracy in this forum that these two mods Wicked and MDS are working against me - see? they moved my thread! And since I am a god, therefore they are rebels!" Again with no real proof other than her hunch, which has been proven time after time to be shaky at best.

Even if the two mods didn't take a stance, I'd appreciate that WAY more than them choosing a side without considering the facts of the other side, therefore, I have their back in this situation.

If your message gets moved from the forum to another section, they are NOT on a power trip but if GG takes off her foggy glasses, maybe she'll see that there's actually a Western hemisphere. Her complaints are always about her. When have you actually seen GG argue for somebody else?

I haven't.

AWDracer
11-12-2007, 10:15 PM
As I said in the PM I just sent you, no one is above the rules. They're there for a reason and they apply to everyone.

As for the "many" other threads, you mean the ONE (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9541) thread about Hooters girls that was overlooked? Maybe you should take a look in my PM sent box to see how many threads I've PMed about merging into that thread just this week. I do this on a daily basis, as apparently very few people actually read the rules (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9690).

As for the personal vendetta you're imagining, I'm just doing my job. I sent a very similar PM to everyone else whose thread was merged and in this instance, I actually went out of my way to get two other mod opinions on whether or not the thread should be merged. 3 out of 3 mods said it should be merged, so I merged and PMed, just as I have done numerous other times this week.

It's also interesting that since Wicked agrees with less than 10 percent of her posts (10 percent being a stretch), GG decides to think that this recent action against her is a blind move against HER. I can't imagine her making a thread about this if some other mod did it.

touriquet2001
11-12-2007, 11:30 PM
to AWDracer : it's nice to know what kind of a person you are and how much your word means to you . your own words .

I'll drop this and I'll formally withdraw from engaging in further attacks AGAINST gaggirl whether or not they are/were relevant to the events I/we were involved in. Furthermore, no more snide remarks will be coming from me towards you Touri or any of the GG supporters. No bullshit, I promise.

touriquet2001
11-12-2007, 11:40 PM
It's also interesting that since Wicked agrees with less than 10 percent of her posts (10 percent being a stretch), GG decides to think that this recent action against her is a blind move against HER. I can't imagine her making a thread about this if some other mod did it.

sad , really just quite sad , (walks away just shaking head at some people)

cleanfun4all
11-12-2007, 11:43 PM
AWDracer, whatever your issue with GG is, don't you think maybe it's time to give it a rest? No offense, but you're starting to seem more than a little obsessive.

ego
11-13-2007, 09:04 AM
Great idea Clean, i thought you seem obsessive also. Give us a rest!

My issue is, the giant chip you have on your shoulder, the us versus them approach you take to modding and how you make posts like the one you've made in this thread, anytime anyone dares to disagree with you.
You are right on this one. They should be acting like you do.
It's fortunate that I'm not a mod here. If I was, my ban finger would be getting VERY itchy about now.

ego
11-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Those sort of things happen when children find new toys and go on a power trip. Or peoples egos force them to become a legend in their own mind.

Exactly. MDS for example have been under unfair pressure when she became a mod. And by people who were "friends". You see, people's egos couldnt accept that it was her and not them.

Anyway, parents have to jump in when children go bad. I encourage mods to give an end to whinning about moderating and to "imported" fights, no matter what the cost is.

cleanfun4all
11-13-2007, 09:45 AM
MDS is basically acting like a teenage girl on a power trip and she could write a book on how not to moderate a forum.

Sorry if that offends you.

touriquet2001
11-13-2007, 10:34 AM
MDS is basically acting like a teenage girl on a power trip and she could write a book on how not to moderate a forum.

it does . and i think you're wrong on it . just my opinion . i don't always agree with everything the mods do here , but as long as they do their job , i'm ok with it . whether i like it or not . and i haven't noticed her do anything wrong in my time here . same goes for almost all the mods here .

ego
11-13-2007, 10:49 AM

Well, i could accept she acts like a teenage girl, she is sensitive and feels chagrin when she is accused for nothing. But powertrips??? MDS?
I hope you are not a psycologist. If you are, just throw your diploma on fire....

Darkman
11-13-2007, 11:50 AM
curse city hall and their Bureaucrat ways!!!!!

Joanna
11-13-2007, 02:34 PM
AWDracer, whatever your issue with GG is, don't you think maybe it's time to give it a rest? No offense, but you're starting to seem more than a little obsessive.
Didn't you get the memo about AW dacer being gaggirls self appoitted stalker :D

RapeU
11-13-2007, 06:59 PM
I cannot stand by any longer when people continue to be foolish and ignorant.

I am only going to express the truth. Just because I target you does not mean I hate you and it does not mean our friendship is over.

First

ADWracer may use extreme and unusual methods to figure things out, but he does have some good points. Yes he has been wrong in some areas, but no one is right all the time. How many of you have taken the time to know ADWracer? I suspect not many. I had a good msn conversation with him the other day.

Second

Cleanfun, step back and think about this. MDS has been constantly attacked ever since she became a mod. Have you EVER seen her respond to those attacks? I haven't. Is there a chance I'm not seeing her respond? Perhaps there is, but considering how I have taken the time to know and talk with MDS I can say with some degree of acuracy that the chance is low.

Third

GG, while I like you and respect you I still do not understand why you are against some of the mods on here. I have not forced you to tell me, but I will if this continues.

cleanfun4all
11-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Cleanfun, step back and think about this. MDS has been constantly attacked ever since she became a mod. Have you EVER seen her respond to those attacks? I haven't. Is there a chance I'm not seeing her respond? Perhaps there is, but considering how I have taken the time to know and talk with MDS I can say with some degree of acuracy that the chance is low.

Well, if you want an example, all you have to do is go back to the first page of this thread.

Heres an idea Clean... get a fucking life. gaggirl is bitching about something that i moderator has done while just doing their job so it is bashing a mod.

I don't mind doing the time consuming work IF immature little twats would stop whinging and bitching when they dont get their own fucking way ( Not just aimed at one person in particular but at all who have done so in the past ). I like this board and i want to keep it as it was when i joined and looked up to the mods for their work.

Everyone has a chip on their shoulder about something or someone, I know you have fucking a shit load hence why you do nothing but bitch either. I do my mod work as it needs doing, If it were anyone else i would have done the same so get your fucking facts straight about how effective of a mod i am before saying shit to me. Actually better yet, Just fucking fuck off back to your hole. No one can do right by you so why even bother trying to talk to you or explain shit to you, you wont listen either way.

RapeU
11-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Well, if you want an example, all you have to do is go back to the first page of this thread.

Ah yes I thought there was someone I was forgetting. (I will get to you Cleanfun in a sec)

MDS

Earlier in the year I admired you for not responding to any of the attacks. You impressed me by not revealing who the people were that was attacking you (though I have found out part of it.)

Why did you respond now? You just encouraged even more attacks against you.

Cleanfun

Yes, you're right that MDS has responded to something. But can you think of any other example aside from this thread?

Also, I find it very annoying that you tell the moderators they have a chip on their shoulder when you have done some unfortunate things as a moderator. Sometimes what I have been told is very alarming.

cleanfun4all
11-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Cleanfun

Yes, you're right that MDS has responded to something. But can you think of any other example aside from this thread?

Also, I find it very annoying that you tell the moderators they have a chip on their shoulder when you have done some unfortunate things as a moderator. Sometimes what I have been told is very alarming.

Perhaps you shouldn't believe everything you hear. :skull-bee

RapeU
11-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I don't believe everything I hear...

*sigh* I don't want you guys fighting, but I don't want to be the innocent bystander who gets creamed trying to break up the fight.

I suppose I will do what I have done before. Be silent.

AWDracer
11-14-2007, 12:45 AM
I cannot stand by any longer when people continue to be foolish and ignorant.

I am only going to express the truth. Just because I target you does not mean I hate you and it does not mean our friendship is over.

First

ADWracer may use extreme and unusual methods to figure things out, but he does have some good points. Yes he has been wrong in some areas, but no one is right all the time. How many of you have taken the time to know ADWracer? I suspect not many. I had a good msn conversation with him the other day.

Second

Third

GG, while I like you and respect you I still do not understand why you are against some of the mods on here. I have not forced you to tell me, but I will if this continues.

Thanks RapeU; I had a good msn convo with you too.

Whatever I needed to say, I've said it already - I don't want this to drag on (neither does Touri). The following is meant to create light conversation.

Touri, honestly, I haven't seen you disagree with GG yet. Whatever she does, you're conveniently there to defend her. Surely you can't be 100 percent compatible with her? In reality, nobody is. The more I see you in her threads faithfully defending her (good character trait on your part), the more I fail to see how you're being objective of a situation. I can tell you're her friend (no problems with me there) but you always seem to stick up for her no matter what happens despite the fact that you say "if i need to disagree with her I will" (paraphrased). For that, I still think you're far more biased than you know. Don't take this as an insult because it's not intended to be, but rather as a second point of view. Likewise, if you think I'm sad, I can't change how you view a situation because it's not the first time that once you've formed an opinion, it becomes hard for you to let go of it...

Edit: I misread Touri's original post. Disregard please. And sorry to Touri. That rhymes....

Rape, on the other hand, acknowledges his friendship with GG, but for THIS TIME, he disagrees with her. THAT, I see, is separating friendship from other issues - something that is missing from you Touri.

It's not really a surprise that people use the forum to vent their frustrations, but only one person in my mind stands out as one who uses it more often than not. Other than Touri, and questionably Clean... I don't know who else thinks she's right (other than herself of course). I think she's just taking it too far with her statement that people are out to get her.

my dark side
11-14-2007, 02:30 AM
Ah yes I thought there was someone I was forgetting. (I will get to you Cleanfun in a sec)

MDS

Earlier in the year I admired you for not responding to any of the attacks. You impressed me by not revealing who the people were that was attacking you (though I have found out part of it.)

Why did you respond now? You just encouraged even more attacks against you.

You can only hold shit in for so long before it gets to you. Like you even said as well as others, i have had to deal with shit since June. I have sat back and kept my mouth shut about all the attacks towards me and all the shit said about me. In the thread that was created about me being a mod i even defended one person who was attacking me and told people not to neg rep them for their personal thoughts. Still after showing i had no hard feelings towards the person shit kept getting worse and the attacks, bitching and mean as hell IM's. PM's and posts just kept coming. So forgive me for snapping at the person who started to make my life on this board hell and for standing up for my fellow mods who i have sat back and watched be judged as well.

touriquet2001
11-14-2007, 05:59 AM
Thanks RapeU; I had a good msn convo with you too.

Whatever I needed to say, I've said it already - I don't want this to drag on (neither does Touri). The following is meant to create light conversation.

Touri, honestly, I haven't seen you disagree with GG yet. Whatever she does, you're conveniently there to defend her. Surely you can't be 100 percent compatible with her? In reality, nobody is. The more I see you in her threads faithfully defending her (good character trait on your part), the more I fail to see how you're being objective of a situation. I can tell you're her friend (no problems with me there) but you always seem to stick up for her no matter what happens despite the fact that you say "if i need to disagree with her I will" (paraphrased). For that, I still think you're far more biased than you know. Don't take this as an insult because it's not intended to be, but rather as a second point of view. Likewise, if you think I'm sad, I can't change how you view a situation because it's not the first time that once you've formed an opinion, it becomes hard for you to let go of it...

Rape, on the other hand, acknowledges his friendship with GG, but for THIS TIME, he disagrees with her. THAT, I see, is separating friendship from other issues - something that is missing from you Touri.

It's not really a surprise that people use the forum to vent their frustrations, but only one person in my mind stands out as one who uses it more often than not. Other than Touri, and questionably Clean... I don't know who else thinks she's right (other than herself of course). I think she's just taking it too far with her statement that people are out to get her.

maybe YOU should look at post #4 in this thread . guess that wasn't strong enough wording for YOU . it's funny she knew i was telling her she was wrong on this , but to YOU i'm somhow saying she is right . for someone that doesn't want to keep it going , YOU sure are trying to . just another example of post #20 being true . nice to know YOUR promises mean nothing to YOU . i was not going to post in here again and i won't after this . but since YOU directed things at me , i felt i had to respond . that said , go on with YOUR little vendetta against gaggirl . just don't be suprised when you're smacked down .

btw my posts in this thread other than #4 have nothing to do with gaggirl . they are either pointing out that YOU can't keep YOUR word . that YOU can't let go of this thing with gaggirl . or like post #26 where i defended the mods . even this one has nothing to do with gaggirl as hard as that is for YOU to believe . they have to do with YOU and YOUR lack of character .

AWDracer
11-14-2007, 12:01 PM
maybe YOU should look at post #4 in this thread . guess that wasn't strong enough wording for YOU . it's funny she knew i was telling her she was wrong on this , but to YOU i'm somhow saying she is right . for someone that doesn't want to keep it going , YOU sure are trying to . just another example of post #20 being true . nice to know YOUR promises mean nothing to YOU . i was not going to post in here again and i won't after this . but since YOU directed things at me , i felt i had to respond . that said , go on with YOUR little vendetta against gaggirl . just don't be suprised when you're smacked down .

btw my posts in this thread other than #4 have nothing to do with gaggirl . they are either pointing out that YOU can't keep YOUR word . that YOU can't let go of this thing with gaggirl . or like post #26 where i defended the mods . even this one has nothing to do with gaggirl as hard as that is for YOU to believe . they have to do with YOU and YOUR lack of character .

Rather than be so quick to attack people, perhaps we should simply say "you are wrong and here are the reasons why". It's something you and I should learn as well Touri because both of our posts weren't really necessary.

I also made a mistake:

it does . and i think you're wrong on it . just my opinion . i don't always agree with everything the mods do here , but as long as they do their job , i'm ok with it . whether i like it or not . and i haven't noticed her do anything wrong in my time here . same goes for almost all the mods here .

Clean was on the side of GG and you disagreed with Clean, therefore, you also disagreed with GG. Never mind about that other post :/. I'm wrong again.

So no more posts about how I have a "lack of character" in response to a post that was supposedly light-hearted and isn't intended to be an insult. YET you love to take it to the next level. If I'm wrong, prove it. Tell me that I made a mistake and point it out. It's REALLY not that necessary to "attack the man" which is a logical fallacy and has nothing to do with the conversation. If I make a post, stop including posts that say "SAD, VERY SAD... *shakes head at some people* because that doesn't add anything into the conversation - it really just sparks more fights further on. I don't go and say SAD OMG SAD on your posts.

A further note: before we stopped arguing, you have been the only one following me around forums to make comments on how I am sad. What a waste of time buddy. If you want to be spared the embarassment of that, we can just drop it now k? I apologize for mis-reading your post (again).

RapeU
11-14-2007, 06:03 PM
You can only hold shit in for so long before it gets to you. Like you even said as well as others, i have had to deal with shit since June. I have sat back and kept my mouth shut about all the attacks towards me and all the shit said about me. In the thread that was created about me being a mod i even defended one person who was attacking me and told people not to neg rep them for their personal thoughts. Still after showing i had no hard feelings towards the person shit kept getting worse and the attacks, bitching and mean as hell IM's. PM's and posts just kept coming. So forgive me for snapping at the person who started to make my life on this board hell and for standing up for my fellow mods who i have sat back and watched be judged as well.

I understand. We both responded to the shit we are both tired of. But I am the one wrong here because it is not my place to respond.

Sometimes I just care way too much :(