PDA

View Full Version : The Cousin

critter171
06-29-2006, 12:17 PM
My name is Chris and I am in up state New York for a family wedding. Our entire family is here; some of which I haven’t seen for quite a while. The family is busy not only with the wedding activities but also a traditional family get together. The entire group assembled in the lodge’s lobby to decide on the evening activity. I spotted my cousin Erin who I hadn’t seen for about two years. She was even prettier than I remembered. She had thought that the group was going to a local club for dinner and dancing so she had worn a blue dress with low cut cleavage. Her bra showed through the thin material and you could also see the outline of her matching thong. The older people decided that they wanted to go to a quieter place for the meal; someplace where they could just relax and catch up on old times. I suggested to Erin that the two of us have dinner in my room and then we could go dancing later. She thought that was a great idea saying “Who wants to sit and listen to stories about the old days.”

I walked her back to the building where I was staying. The lodge was comprised of several different buildings scattered along paths nestled in the woods. My room was the only room in that particular building that was occupied. It was the farthest from the main lodge building so it was nice and quiet. We stopped at the restaurant and got some sandwiches and a bottle of chilled wine. We were going to get more to eat later at the club so we just needed something to hold off the hunger pains. When we arrived in my room, Erin went about preparing the table for us to enjoy our sandwiches. I opened the bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. I took the opportunity, as she was unwrapped the sandwiches, to add a little something to her glass. I carried the glasses of wine to the table. I sat down and offered a toast “To a wonderful and exiting evening; I hope we get to know each other tonight.” She just didn’t realize how I wanted to get to know her.

We munched on our sandwiches and sipped our wine. It wasn’t long till Erin said she was starting to feel a little tired. I said “It is still early; why don’t you go in the bedroom and take a short nap?” She said “I think I could use a little nap; the trip must have tired me out more than I thought.” I guided her to the bedroom door. As she walked to the bed I said “There is an over sized T shirt in the top drawer. Why don’t you slip into that so you won’t get that pretty dress wrinkled?” She replied “That is a good idea; thank you.” I slowly closed the door as she began unzipping the back of her dress. My plan was working perfectly.

I waited about 15 minutes and then I slowly crept into the bedroom. Erin was almost entirely out of it. I walked to the bed and slowly eased the T shirt up her body. Her smooth abdomen slowly rose and fell with each breath. I decided that I would sacrifice my shirt for the good of the cause. I got a pair of scissors from the dresser and gently cut the thin short off. She now lay clad only in her bra and thong panties. I got the rope from the closet that I used to tie my luggage to the car and cut a piece. I gently moved her wrists above her head and slowly and gently tied the piece of rope around her wrists and to the headboard. I stood and gazed at her beautiful body; her large breasts like large mountains rising from the plains. I removed my clothes and gently slid onto the bed next to her still form. She moaned a little as she tossed her hips.

I scooted into position and quickly straddle her chest. Her eyes shot open at my sudden weight. She tried to jerk her hands down to push me off but the ropes held her hands high above her head. She started to scream so I clamped my hand firmly over her mouth. “I want you to stay quiet. Just relax and we will have some fun. I don’t want to make this hard on you; so just co-operate.” She starred wide eyed at me as she tried to comprehend what was happening. She glanced down and seen my cock on top of her almost naked body. She shook her head from side to side in protest. She was quickly realizing what my intentions were. I gently lifted my hand. She began to protest “you can’t do this. I’m your cousin; this is wrong. Please don’t. I’ve never done this before.”

She had just told me that she was a virgin. This was going to be better than I had hoped. I reassured her “It is going to be okay. Just relax.” I shifted further up the bed. My erect cock was now touching her chin. She began to cry; she knew what I wanted next. I told her “Open your mouth and stick your tongue out. Lick it like it was a lollipop.” She shook her head no. I grabbed her jaw and said “I don’t want to use force. Just open your mouth and I will be gentle. If I have to use force; it will be rougher and I will shove it down into your throat.” She sobbed as she opened her mouth to accept my waiting manhood into her mouth. Her tongue flicked the end as I entered her mouth. For someone that was a virgin; she must have given a blow job before. She sure knew how to get a guy excited.

Her lips closed tightly around my throbbing cock. I moved gently in and out of her mouth as I held her head from bobbing too much. She gazed up at me as I increased my speed. She began to get a panic look as she wondered when I was going to shoot my load. I couldn’t decide what my plan was; should I make her swallow, let her spit it out or plaster her beautiful face with my spunk. I decided shooting my load all over her face would ruin any chances that I hope to have at her co-operating for the real fun. I knew that she wasn’t going to be anxious to give her cherry to her cousin; and plastering her face would really turn her off. Her bra was still on, so shooting on her tits wasn’t an option. I decide to shoot in her mouth and try to get her to swallow the load.

I picked my pace up as my cock started throbbing harder and faster. Feeling the increased activity in her mouth; her eyes widened even more. She was trying to talk; but with a mouth full of throbbing dick she could only mumble unintelligently phrases. I knew that she was probably trying to convince me to know unload the salty mixture in her mouth. I could feel precum already oozing from the tip of my penis. Suddenly I felt a hot flash through my body as I arched my back shoving my exploding cock deeper in her mouth. The hot fluid was gushing from my throbbing rod. She thrashed her head as her mouth and throat were quickly filling with my cream. She tugged at the rope securing her wrists; but unable to free herself, she had little choice but to accept the unwelcome mixture.

I told her “Just swallow. It won’t hurt you.” I pulled my drained cock from her mouth as she was shaking her head “no”. I held her mouth shut as she continued to protest. I pinched her nose close giving her no option but to gulp the mixture of saliva and cum down. Her adam’s apple worked as she struggled to get the fowl liquid down her throat. When I was satisfied that she had gulped down most of my spunk, I removed my hands from her mouth and nose. Tears streamed from her eyes as she said “Why did you do that. I sucked you off; why make me swallow?” I gently rubbed her face and forehead. I figured she already new the answer. She had probably already had done that before so that was simply a rhetorical question.

I scooted lower on her body and gently slid my hands under her back. I found the clasps on her bra and quickly unhooked the thin wires. I pulled the bra from behind her back and lifted it to around her wrists above her head. She blushed as her ample and firm breast were fully exposed. Her nipples were pink and stood slightly above the round mounds of her boobs. I gently rolled off the top of her smooth body and slid lower on the bed. As I lowered my head towards her rising and falling breasts she bit her lip lightly. I started kissing the base of her right breast and slowly moved up the smooth slope till my lips found her pink nipples. Her nipple was growing larger and more erect from the attention. He turned a brighter pink as my lips sealed around the tender knob. As I kissed and sucked on her tenderness I felt the nipple quickly growing larger and stiffer. When I removed my lips from covering the perky projection; I saw that it was red and was standing at full attention. I moved to her other breast to see if the same response would happen. To my surprise; her nipple was already rapidly growing to meet the size and color of its companion. I begin to kiss and caress both breast and I soon heard soft moans of pleasure coming from my cousin’s lips. She was becoming aroused by the new found attention her body was receiving.

She mumbled “This is wrong. We shouldn’t be doing this.” She continued to moan and lightly toss her head from side to side. She began arching her body thrusting her chest to meet my searching lips. I glanced down and seen that her legs were spread apart. She was slowly opening and closing her legs as I continue delivering her breasts the attention they subconsciously desired. I kissed her breasts as my hands moved to remove her bikini underwear. She arched her back; lifting her hips slightly so that the skimpy material could slide easily off her hips.

I stopped kissing and knelt on the bed to finish pulling her panties completely off her legs. She lifted her feet making the task easy. I could tell that it was more than the effect of the sedative on her body. It has merely relaxed her to the point that her wanton desire was taking control. She had already told me that she was a virgin. I wondered how hard it was going to be to pick her delicate cherry. I would soon find out. I moved to kneel between her outstretched legs. As I leaned forward and my once again erect cock touched her pubic area, reality snapped back into her head. I was about to fuck her. Her precious virginity would soon be a thing of the past. She tried to squeeze her legs together as she once again protested “No we can’t do this. This is wrong; we are cousins. I’m not on birth control; what if I get pregnant. I don’t want to lose my virginity up before marriage. Please stop.”

I leaned forward and reassured her “It is okay. I will be gentle; you won’t get pregnant. You want the experience now so that you will know what to do when you want to do it for a special guy. You want to know what to do and how a guy likes it. Don’t you?” She meekly replied “yes”. I slipped my hands to the inside of her thighs and moved them apart. She offered no resistance as her beautiful legs glided across the sheet. I moved my now throbbing cock to the entrance of her pussy. A few gentle circles parted her opening and I found myself entering the warm and, to my surprise, wet confines of her vagina. She moaned and shifted restlessly on the bed. I continued to penetrate very slowly. I didn’t want her to panic and suddenly make this a full blown rape. It would be much better if this was a semi consensual experience.

I soon encountered the barrier of her hymen. I nudged against it several times testing the gate to her womanhood. I knew that she wasn’t going to like what I was going to do. I could simply apply ever increasing pressure till the barrier broke or I could ram through with a hard thrust. I decided that I wanted to be the bull breaking down the gate. I withdrew slightly and then gave some final caresses and kisses. Just as she turned her head to give me a passionate kiss; I rammed in hard. My cock sank all the way in as I could feel the walls of her vagina spasm from the rapid and forceful intrusion. I felt the warmth and wetness of the mixture of blood and her fluids soothing my heated penis. She jerked and yelped in pain. I had timed the kiss so that her mouth was sealed by my lips. Only a shallow ouch was audible. Her wrists jerked at the ropes as she instinctively tried to protect her outstretched body. Her cherry had just been plucked from it perch.

I began moving in and out slowly. Her body was now slowly responding to the sexual encounter. Her eyes looked glassy as she realized she was no longer a virgin. I pumped faster as her legs began to move. Her body arched to meet my thrusts. Her yelp had now turned to soft moans as she relaxed and began to enjoy the feeling of woman hood. My dick was starting to pulse rapidly. Suddenly the rationale flashed back into her mind. She could get pregnant. “Please don’t ejaculate in me. Pull out before you do; shoot you load on my belly. I don’t want to get pregnant. We can get some condoms at the convenience shop and we can meet again. We have all weekend.” She was offering to have sex with me again.

I looked in her eyes wondering was this simply a ploy to keep me from dumping my load in her. Maybe she was really enjoying a sexual encounter and was willing to do it more. I thought I would take a chance and take her at her word. I jerked her legs into the air and moved faster and faster bringing my throbbing manhood to the point of exploding. Just as I felt my balls pounding I jerked at and shot my creamy load on her throbbing abdomen. It gushed for what seemed like an eternity. I smeared the white glob around her smooth skin. I imagined it inside rushing my sperm to her nest of eggs.

She lay breathing hard as I untied her wrists. She slowly got up and made her way to the shower. I slipped in beside her and we caressed each other’s bodies as the water careened over our slithering bodies. We enjoyed the touch and feel of each other till the water started to chill. We emerged and dried each other. After several minutes of fondling and kissing we dressed and made our way to the store to look for that special product.

We enjoyed the rest of the weekend together; taking advantage of every opportunity to slip away. As we were checking out of the lodge Monday morning our parents joined us in the lobby. Her mother said “I haven’t seen much of you two this weekend. Have you really enjoyed each others company that much?” Erin replied “Yes mom, we have really gotten close this weekend.” As she turned to get her keys from the counter she gave me a wink and said “I think you know how to get to my place.”

THE END

written by: Throatdagger and me
story by :Throatdagger and me.

but he did most of the work.

critter171
06-29-2006, 04:06 PM
try. to reply and tell us where it might should of changed or if you liked it please thanks :)

virginfantasy
07-01-2006, 04:08 AM
it was quite nice to read! but a little creepy, because-

one, my names eryn. (not erin, yes i know, but its just one letter off)
and two, im a virgin like she was.

idk why that freaked me out so much lol but fantastic story!!:P

critter171
07-01-2006, 04:52 PM
it was quite nice to read! but a little creepy, because-

one, my names eryn. (not erin, yes i know, but its just one letter off)
and two, im a virgin like she was.

idk why that freaked me out so much lol but fantastic story!!:P

i understand i hate seeing my names in their as well. my cousin lives in vrgina. she pretty cool :) last time i saw her she came up from vermont.
for a family thing.

which i got sick of nothing for me to do. but her name is Erin. othr stories i dont really like. that has racist remarks. just dosent get me into the story.

oh btw thanks for the reply :)

virginfantasy
07-01-2006, 04:58 PM
lol i know! its just weird, isnt it??:P

but fabulous story i couldnt imagine my cousins doing that:/

Grm
07-01-2006, 06:15 PM
I used to lust after my cousin Lesley, a year older than me at 14, but she never knew, only my sheets.
:p

critter171
07-01-2006, 10:01 PM
I used to lust after my cousin Lesley, a year older than me at 14, but she never knew, only my sheets.
:p

:lol:

acutally my cousin pretty good looking to. but yea same here. i know what she hates. is pictures hahah. i got one that was prefct i still have a coppie of it ;) i sent them one.

see wanted to kill me ;) nah she just kicked me in the knee or somewhere below that.

critter171
07-01-2006, 10:02 PM
lol i know! its just weird, isnt it??:P

but fabulous story i couldnt imagine my cousins doing that:/

if i ever did that i would want to do something to myself. i been trying to get her to go out with some guys. have some fun.

she went to private school. and now she at a public school. i am seeing she loves it. i love to vist them in their town somtime soon. i will evutally