PDA

View Full Version : my incest experiances

hornyspark
11-05-2007, 06:55 PM
i lost my virginity to my older sister, i was asleep and she climbed in my bed and started rubbing and tugging on my cock i woke but pretended to still be asleep and then i felt her moist mouth and warm breath on my now hard cock as she took my cock into her mouth and sucked it (wow) then she climbed on top of me and pushed my cock into her wet pussy and i couldnt pretend to still be asleep as i wanted to touch and explore every part of her toned body (she is a dancer) we started kissing passionately and then i shot my load in her. ( i will never forget my first time) and then the next few months we fucked each other lots of times mostly with her on top because she was great on top and knew exactly how to please herself, although we dont fuck each other on a regular basis anymore we still have the odd drunken fuck and its still great, we are both married now so it feels better than ever, the night before my wedding she came to see me we had a few drinks and ended up in bed together, and on my wedding morning i was laying in bed getting my cock sucked by my older sister (the best wedding gift i got) she is much better in bed than my wife, i would love to have a threesome with the two of them but i dont think my wife would understand!
i have also fucked two of my nieces, *** , i had been out drinking with her father (my brother) when we got back to there house he ttok the knock, she was in a shorts and top pj set she looked really hot i had never noticed before, we where taliking about how she had embarrased me many years ago when we where kids by telling a girl i knew that i fancied her, so i told her "i bet i can make you blush" she replied no you cant, so without thinking i pulled out my cock grabbed her hand and put it on my manhood but she didnt get embarrassed or pull away, instead she started tugging on it, and the next thing you know i was fucking her up against the kitchen table, we have never spoke of it since but she was a great shag and i will have her again someday!! i know it!! my other niece is my other sisters daughter she is 18 i saw her out in town and we where talking in a corner, i was really drunk and so without thinking i just grabbed her and kissed her and she kissed me back we left the bar without anyone seeing us and went for a meal together she kept kissing me and telling me how much she wanted me so we jumped a cab back to my office, she went through to my office while i locked the doors and when i entered my office she was completly naked and telling me she wanted to be really naughty, so i went down on her and made her cum she then returned the favor and we finished with me fucking her on the office floor, now everytime she sees me she goes bright red, i know she still wants me and i know we will end up in bed again soon!
im also fucking my brothers wife whenever i can be bothered but she is not really a looker and shit in bed but i like the fact that i can have his wife whenever i want, i sometimes get her to suck me off while my brother is upstairs getting dressed because where going out together! i came in her mouth once while he was coming down the stairs i quickly put my cock away as she swallowed the cum and wiped her face!
me and my wife are going on holiday next june and ***, im hoping to get her into bed on the holiday so im really looking forward to it, i can imagine fucking her tight young pussy while my missus is asleep in the next room and then i will go fuck my missus! i hope it happens and i think it will.

1st WARNING - UNDERAGE REAL LIFE REFERENCES

shawnread01
11-13-2007, 04:33 AM
NEWBIE WARNING: No Insults outside the Rowdy Room

See the board rules please.

ctomie
11-13-2007, 08:12 PM
i lost my virginity to my older sister, i was asleep and she climbed in my bed and started rubbing and tugging on my cock i woke but pretended to still be asleep and then i felt her moist mouth and warm breath on my now hard cock as she took my cock into her mouth and sucked it (wow) then she climbed on top of me and pushed my cock into her wet pussy and i couldnt pretend to still be asleep as i wanted to touch and explore every part of her toned body (she is a dancer) we started kissing passionately and then i shot my load in her. ( i will never forget my first time) and then the next few months we fucked each other lots of times mostly with her on top because she was great on top and knew exactly how to please herself, although we dont fuck each other on a regular basis anymore we still have the odd drunken fuck and its still great, we are both married now so it feels better than ever, the night before my wedding she came to see me we had a few drinks and ended up in bed together, and on my wedding morning i was laying in bed getting my cock sucked by my older sister (the best wedding gift i got) she is much better in bed than my wife, i would love to have a threesome with the two of them but i dont think my wife would understand!
i have also fucked two of my nieces, *** , i had been out drinking with her father (my brother) when we got back to there house he ttok the knock, she was in a shorts and top pj set she looked really hot i had never noticed before, we where taliking about how she had embarrased me many years ago when we where kids by telling a girl i knew that i fancied her, so i told her "i bet i can make you blush" she replied no you cant, so without thinking i pulled out my cock grabbed her hand and put it on my manhood but she didnt get embarrassed or pull away, instead she started tugging on it, and the next thing you know i was fucking her up against the kitchen table, we have never spoke of it since but she was a great shag and i will have her again someday!! i know it!! my other niece is my other sisters daughter she is 18 i saw her out in town and we where talking in a corner, i was really drunk and so without thinking i just grabbed her and kissed her and she kissed me back we left the bar without anyone seeing us and went for a meal together she kept kissing me and telling me how much she wanted me so we jumped a cab back to my office, she went through to my office while i locked the doors and when i entered my office she was completly naked and telling me she wanted to be really naughty, so i went down on her and made her cum she then returned the favor and we finished with me fucking her on the office floor, now everytime she sees me she goes bright red, i know she still wants me and i know we will end up in bed again soon!
im also fucking my brothers wife whenever i can be bothered but she is not really a looker and shit in bed but i like the fact that i can have his wife whenever i want, i sometimes get her to suck me off while my brother is upstairs getting dressed because where going out together! i came in her mouth once while he was coming down the stairs i quickly put my cock away as she swallowed the cum and wiped her face!
me and my wife are going on holiday next june and ***, im hoping to get her into bed on the holiday so im really looking forward to it, i can imagine fucking her tight young pussy while my missus is asleep in the next room and then i will go fuck my missus! i hope it happens and i think it will.

1st WARNING - UNDERAGE REAL LIFE REFERENCES

Nice story, but why don't you split up your essays into paragraphs? It'll be more readable that way.