PDA

View Full Version : to cleanfun (nothing nasty babe)

gaggirl
11-05-2007, 01:25 AM
Hey I hope you didnt take my comment in that thread to mean anything, believe me, I know ALL TOO WELL what its like when people jump on the bandwagon without knowing the complete story. so I know completely where your coming from.

Let me just say I dont know either of you, and neither of you has ever been unkind to me, so I dont have any preconceived judgment against you or Emily.

My comment was a general observation about people and your always going ot have people who see things very differently. I dont think theres ever one really bad guy (except for psychos that get off on upsetting people) but there are alot of narrow minded judgemental unethical people in the world, and we probably all have those traits in varying degrees anyway.

peace xxx

AWDracer
11-05-2007, 02:48 AM
Hey I hope you didnt take my comment in that thread to mean anything, believe me, I know ALL TOO WELL what its like when people jump on the bandwagon without knowing the complete story. so I know completely where your coming from.

Let me just say I dont know either of you, and neither of you has ever been unkind to me, so I dont have any preconceived judgment against you or Emily.

My comment was a general observation about people and your always going ot have people who see things very differently. I dont think theres ever one really bad guy (except for psychos that get off on upsetting people) but there are alot of narrow minded judgemental unethical people in the world, and we probably all have those traits in varying degrees anyway.

peace xxx

NOW if only you can actually demonstrate what you've written here to someone like me, I wouldn't be complaining about you or your personality. It's rather that you say all that up there and do the opposite that is most amusing. This post REEKS of hypocrisy and irony.

touriquet2001
11-05-2007, 04:59 AM
lmao quit begging little boy !!! it just makes you look sad and quite pathetic !!! "oh you are such a bitch !!! and i'll call you names and attack your homelife . but can i be your friend ? please , pretty please !!!" AWDracer to gaggirl . sad , really just sad man . oops i mean boy !!! really lmfao !!!!

Joanna
11-05-2007, 02:38 PM
NOW if only you can actually demonstrate what you've written here to someone like me, I wouldn't be complaining about you or your personality. It's rather that you say all that up there and do the opposite that is most amusing. This post REEKS of hypocrisy and irony.
Stalker:skull-roc

AWDracer
11-05-2007, 03:42 PM
lmao quit begging little boy !!! it just makes you look sad and quite pathetic !!! "oh you are such a bitch !!! and i'll call you names and attack your homelife . but can i be your friend ? please , pretty please !!!" AWDracer to gaggirl . sad , really just sad man . oops i mean boy !!! really lmfao !!!!

Why do you care so much whether or not I look sad or pathetic? That's my business, I will deal with it.

Nobody's begging here, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Yet another of Touri's patented distractions to veer the discussion elsewhere. Typical thickheaded individual.

I love how you add nothing to this discussion other than to find me in a thread here and throw your shit in here lmfao. Added to that, I don't care whether or not you call me a boy or a man; that's up to you. I don't really find the names all that funny, just as I don't find it funny that you're literally a douchebag.

Stalker:skull-roc

You like that?

HAHA Touri probably gave me negative posts because I hurt his feelings in the other thread. Now my reputation went down from 48 to 42. GOOD JOB Touri. Time well wasted.

touriquet2001
11-05-2007, 03:48 PM
oh your words so wound me . not !!!! other than to laugh at you i don't . funny how i was ignoring you and you post remarks to mein the vid part . but now that you have me coming out and saying what i think of you , it is wrong . you really are a fucking kid , aren't you ?

wasn't me but i can if you want . btw i'm glad i do all the bad things to you . thank you for the power !!!

gaggirl
11-05-2007, 04:25 PM
*ahem* excuse me but you attacked me first mister, Im NOT going to be nice to someone who cant be bothered to get to know me a little before dishing out criticism based on someones twisted heresay. Besides, I recall you saying something to my man about "never apologising to gaggirl" for getting me so wrong. You and the other two stooges made your bed so you can lie in it.

this was for cleanfun not for u.

Joanna
11-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Why do you care so much whether or not I look sad or pathetic? That's my business, I will deal with it.

Nobody's begging here, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Yet another of Touri's patented distractions to veer the discussion elsewhere. Typical thickheaded individual.

I love how you add nothing to this discussion other than to find me in a thread here and throw your shit in here lmfao. Added to that, I don't care whether or not you call me a boy or a man; that's up to you. I don't really find the names all that funny, just as I don't find it funny that you're literally a douchebag.

You like that?

HAHA Touri probably gave me negative posts because I hurt his feelings in the other thread. Now my reputation went down from 48 to 42. GOOD JOB Touri. Time well wasted.
nope but its another example of you jumping in every GG thread just to air an old grievence with her.

AWDracer
11-05-2007, 11:30 PM
*ahem* excuse me but you attacked me first mister, Im NOT going to be nice to someone who cant be bothered to get to know me a little before dishing out criticism based on someones twisted heresay. Besides, I recall you saying something to my man about "never apologising to gaggirl" for getting me so wrong. You and the other two stooges made your bed so you can lie in it.

this was for cleanfun not for u.

I'm going to make a quick comment here and I do not want to argue with you anymore. See my last post in that thread. http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.php?p=104193&postcount=60

I didn't attack you first. Elitesoldier attacked you. I partially agreed with his points but never agreed that his PMs with personal attacks were right. But partially doesn't mean completely. There was reason NOT to completely agree with him. You didn't give me any chances to explain myself though I tried hard to do it because you didn't look at the other side of the story (common occuring theme). Not saying this is all your fault; I had my faults as well, but you definitely had a hand in it with this misunderstanding. Because after all, it was JUST a misunderstanding.

That being said, no more attacks will be going towards you anymore. I honestly don't care what you'll have to say the next time around because I'm going to assume (though I was wrong with Touri) that you'll never get the message and you'll never see the other side of the grass. Even if you were to say the most horrendous thing you've ever said, I will not be making any sort of a comeback. I'm sure this is what the majority of the forum members want.

touriquet2001
11-06-2007, 10:05 AM

btw: it is real easy to see who has gave you rep or taken it away and why ,(if they tell you) . it called the UserCP . but again thanks for the power .

AWDracer
11-08-2007, 12:24 AM
btw: it is real easy to see who has gave you rep or taken it away and why ,(if they tell you) . it called the UserCP . but again thanks for the power .

Thanks for letting me know because I didn't know how to check.

Why would you negatively rep posts? What good does it really do? Most people don't care about their reps at all so subtracting some is hardly noticeable. If certain things need to be straightened out, do what you did last time - open a thread where grievances can be exchanged, or speak to an admin/moderator.

Edit: Disregard the message above Touri. I wrongly accused you because I looked at the UserCp and it was somebody else that gave me a red flag. My apologies.

Negatively repping is a very futile attempt to stop people from doing what they want to be doing.

To prevent a thread derailment, I'll include this message specifically for this:

I think dramas die down just like a star does when it runs out of energy. This one is another case where hostile exchanges quiet down after a while. I ran across a signature someone had, though it may offend some people (which I don't intend to here but it's a funny joke): "Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded".

Again, I don't mean to offend people with this, but it does contain a grain of truth.

touriquet2001
11-08-2007, 12:33 AM
if you neg rep , you are showing your displeasure with what was done . no , if the person doesn't want to stop they won't . but if you are a reasonable person you will think about what you have done and maybe quit . ;) i don't give it out much , twice in the time i've been here under both id's .

touriquet2001
11-08-2007, 12:47 AM
was that really called for ? about the giant font i mean . i was answering a question and i was NOT rude !!!!

edit : not a big deal , it's over . ok ?

AWDracer
11-08-2007, 01:59 AM
was that really called for ? about the giant font i mean . i was answering a question and i was NOT rude !!!!

edit : not a big deal , it's over . ok ?

Yeah okay.

These recently times have taught me that I should not jump to conclusions so quickly.

RapeU
11-08-2007, 02:05 AM
I ran across a signature someone had, though it may offend some people (which I don't intend to here but it's a funny joke): "Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded".

Again, I don't mean to offend people with this, but it does contain a grain of truth.

Ah, another one influenced by the special olympics saying :)

Where did you find it? (other than in any of my posts) Perhaps we both know the same person!

AWDracer
11-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Ah, another one influenced by the special olympics saying :)

Where did you find it? (other than in any of my posts) Perhaps we both know the same person!

Maybe.. but I think I've run into it here and that possibly might have been you.

And then I might have seen it in other gaming type forums as well as I crawled through, but I don't really remember other than that exact quote :D

It's funny shit.

Did you come up with that?

RapeU
11-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Did you come up with that?

Oh no. I did not come up with that. That was said to me by an extremely wise person who I talked to after I fought against an entire message board.

AWDracer
11-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh no. I did not come up with that. That was said to me by an extremely wise person who I talked to after I fought against an entire message board.

That sounds like what happened to me :)