PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate fantasy

HorserDickHead
06-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Mike Carlson’s Sex Capades

One time when I walked in on Darryl and Doug having sex in the office on my desk it triggered a school boy lust that I’ve always longed to have, it also brought back memories of me telling one of my students to spread open his portfolio only to have him spread my legs and put in his final draft so I could get it copied on to my floppy dick. Anyway after walking in on them they invited me to an illustrious picnic in the park where they stripped my clothes to coat my body in Pam and pegged my bear ass with lunch meat. Afterwards they sexually mounted an attack on my ass at the same time. When Darryl was giving it to me from behind all I could hear was the spurs clicking on the back of his gator skin cowboy boots. Even though Darryl was letting out screams and moans of passion while breaking and entering in my ass all I could notice was Doug caking his uncircumcised wind sock with potato salad and teasing it into my mouth. I was having every hole on my body vandalized while they looked at me with criminal intent. When I looked into their eyes I felt helplessly like they were committing a felony on my untouched pubescent body. Darryl rode me so long my knees chapped and Doug's dick gave me horrible lip sores. After the mayhem that they performed on me I later went to the hospital and found out they gave me malaria through the open cuts on my ass. Then I had a brilliant idea, shoving a penis shaped stalagmite in Darryl's ass catching him by surprise. Even though this has always been my dream I finally realized that it was about to come true. While I was embezzling that 18.5 inch stalagmite in Darryl, Doug walked in and became insanely jealous at the sheer size of the pleasuring magnitude of the object that was in Darryl's ass. Not to be out done Doug walked out to the shed, got the finest piece of rebar, walked back into the house, and laid into my back with a true Ruthian power swing. While I was being whipped in the back with a large rebar pole Darryl found a half full bottle of Wild Hennessey and gave a screaming 98 mph high stinky cheese with a gaping jaw at Doug's limber head. Later that night while I was thinking about the kids in my class I decided to mow the lawn buck ass with a real gentleman like bone throbbing with yearning desires of a young man named Deriek Issacs, the D- student with a backside I would love to criminalize eight ways to Sunday. While mowing my yard his athletic build made my heart sink like a wet jock down to my ankles. Out of peer sexual frustration both Darryl and Doug came running up from behind begging for a second round on my white supple ass. With my family watching Darryl thrusted me with such force that it tipped the lawn mower over while running. As my family cried out watching their dad being man handled at the hands of such sadistic sons of bitches. Doug dropped me to my knees just when Darryl stepped on the back of the lawn mower's handle spiking it up into my lap ground beefing my genitals. While I was bleeding Doug and Darryl blew the biggest load all over my part time banker haircut. If you want to look up my stats and my life story I urge you to contact the two gentlemen responsible for this appreciated misdemeanor on this page http://www.rsd.edu/schools/riversedge/Teacher%20Page1.htm