PDA

View Full Version : I am so not nice and so evil

Joanna
10-24-2007, 11:49 PM
I keep making up threads about how other people are evil and not nice.
Thats so evil and not nice.:eek:

:skull-big

touriquet2001
10-25-2007, 12:59 AM
you really are evil !!! why do you keep creating these threads ? aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!! i think some one so needs spanked !!!!! not only that but you do it out on the regular board asking people all kinds of questions . just trying to be nosey , trying to find out all about us !!! so not nice . adding more swats to the count !!!!! what are you going to do next ???? you so need to be stopped !!!
(just kidding , other than me wanting to spank you)

Akirana
10-25-2007, 01:40 AM
yeh t... let's gang spank her :D :skull-coo

Joanna
10-25-2007, 02:22 AM
you really are evil !!! why do you keep creating these threads ? aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!! i think some one so needs spanked !!!!! not only that but you do it out on the regular board asking people all kinds of questions . just trying to be nosey , trying to find out all about us !!! so not nice . adding more swats to the count !!!!! what are you going to do next ???? you so need to be stopped !!!
(just kidding , other than me wanting to spank you)

lol oh yeah btw wtf is that thing in your avi ?
you can't stop me I am on a roll lol

Joanna
10-25-2007, 02:23 AM
yeh t... let's gang spank her :D :skull-coo
thats so not nice.
lol

touriquet2001
10-25-2007, 02:31 AM
another reason why you are evil and need punished is your pm box is full !!!! even more whacks !!! it is an advent children person thank you very much . since you don't know , the final fantasy universe . man you really are evil !!!! just so not nice !!!!

Joanna
10-25-2007, 02:44 AM
another reason why you are evil and need punished is your pm box is full !!!! even more whacks !!! it is an advent children person thank you very much . since you don't know , the final fantasy universe . man you really are evil !!!! just so not nice !!!!

well stop sending me hairist hate mail and spam and my pm box won't be full (lol JK) must be the saved sent messages that have filled it up

OMG Like the pm allowance on this site is so limited thats so not nice

oh no are you into final fantasy that game is so lame

somedude
10-25-2007, 03:11 AM
Joanna needs to be spanked! Alright everyone get your belts and line up:D *ties Joanna down with her naked butt in the air*;)

dark_d3viant
10-25-2007, 04:24 AM

*licks Sephiroth*

I'm thread-crashing I know. But god damn, I can't resist the love for FF male characters - esp Sephiroth :skull-lov

There's been very little Sephiroth love since Hellcat left, I'm deprived! :skull-cry

xx

dark_d3viant
10-25-2007, 08:05 AM
Oh dear fuck. There goes my underwear...:eek:

xx

touriquet2001
10-25-2007, 12:33 PM
here is the picture i made the avatar from :

http://img183.imagevenue.com/loc505/th_29782_ac_sephirothflames_800_122_505lo.jpg (http://img183.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=29782_ac_sephirothflames_800_122_505 lo.jpg)

yep i love the final fantasy games , especially the most recent ones .
and sorry i don't know how to giant size them yet .
but if you click on it , it does get bigger .
like some other things if you play with them . (lol)
and now back to the abusing of joanna ..... omg , you are just so mean , just evil i say !!!!!

touriquet2001
10-25-2007, 03:42 PM
and since sd was so kind to tie you and all .... with your cute little ass in the air ..... let the spanking begin !!!!

gaggirl
10-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Your such a bitch. no wait.. make that biaaatch.

You think of all these cool threads, how many of these threads do you need woman?!

Also, I dont like the way you lighten things up all the time. whats wrong with war and mayhem and hate and nastiness! Your too nice. too fun to be here. and flirting with the boys to maek them gang spank you tsktsk dont you know thats MY job! Im so JELLUS!

You too touriquette who asked you to join in? You should change your name to defender lol

While Im at it, Sindyloo is another one that lighten things up to much. Shes too funny. Not fair!

j/k

of course

meh ...I dont the hate thing too well. I love you guys! *joins in the line to gang spank the biatch but unfortunately said biatch doenst see the riding crop behind my back*

touriquet2001
10-26-2007, 09:02 AM
me a defender ? lmao no no no !!!! i just wanted to keep you tied up in the basement a little longer !!! so we both could abuse joanna when i got her down there !!!!!

Joanna
10-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Your such a bitch. no wait.. make that biaaatch.

You think of all these cool threads, how many of these threads do you need woman?!

Also, I dont like the way you lighten things up all the time. whats wrong with war and mayhem and hate and nastiness! Your too nice. too fun to be here. and flirting with the boys to maek them gang spank you tsktsk dont you know thats MY job! Im so JELLUS!

You too touriquette who asked you to join in? You should change your name to defender lol

While Im at it, Sindyloo is another one that lighten things up to much. Shes too funny. Not fair!

j/k

of course

meh ...I dont the hate thing too well. I love you guys! *joins in the line to gang spank the biatch but unfortunately said biatch doenst see the riding crop behind my back*

actually its you that needs the spanking since your in a not nice thread being nice and thats so not nice.:skull-big

ooooh what are you trying to do use some kind of reverse pyschology and not be nice by making us all feel guilty about not being nice? thats so not nice:skull-big

biaatch omg have you gone gangsta? what next are you going to greet everyone by saying whats up my homies:skull-big

lol no need to be jealous I will let you stand in for me and take my spanking for me, your so much more deserving of being spanked anyway:D

yes sindyloo is funny but with a name like that she would need to be :D

touriquet prolly has that name cuz he has been jacking off too much and has had to put his arm in a sling

all you guys talking about spanking me I know self defence so you all had better stick to spanking the monkey.:D

See Gaggirl thats how to diss properly you have so much to learn yet grasshopper lol

touriquet2001
10-27-2007, 05:18 PM
touriquet prolly has that name cuz he has been jacking off too much and has had to put his arm in a sling

all you guys talking about spanking me I know self defence so you all had better stick to spanking the monkey.:D

hey how did you know ???? :eek: but it's just cause of those pics you sent !!!! ;) i for one , after seeing your nude pics would love to take the risk . :D but if you lose you'll be getting more than a spankng . :skull-lov
:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-thu

sindyloo
10-27-2007, 05:20 PM
OH MY??? Listen to Fucking Miss...PRIM and PROPER would you now??

I bet you freaking Still stick out your Pinky when you are sipping on your tea and eating your scones huh??:skull-thu :skull-big :skull-big

And DONT try to change the SUBJECT, your BUM is still going to get warmed up my Dear!;) :D

No MATTER whether or not you are NAUGHTY or NICE...you will get your Whacks!!:skull-thu :skull-thu

virginfantasy
10-27-2007, 05:25 PM
you all sound like freakin' valley girls: "that's so not nice of you", "ooooh what are you trying to do use some kind of reverse pyschology and not be nice by making us all feel guilty about not being nice? thats so not nice"-(that just confused the hell out of me!!)- does this mean that nice girls like myself aren't wanted here?
because i'm all up for a gang spank!!

touriquet2001
10-27-2007, 05:28 PM
come on in v/f the more the merrier !!! (getting the whip for v/f) .... oh hey didn't we say you always get more than you want . sorry that was so not nice of me .....

virginfantasy
10-27-2007, 05:38 PM
oh, haha. very nice!
*takes the whip* well, since you're the one being so not nice to me, can i spank you?

touriquet2001
10-27-2007, 05:43 PM
(grabs whip back and smacks v/f) "maybe once i'm done with you my sweet little virgin" tying and and starting to whip ...... as the thin ugly red welts appear " oh this is so not nice of me " laughing evilly

virginfantasy
10-27-2007, 05:47 PM
*winces*
...oh,you're so going to get it when you're done.

but i'm not the one to spank or whip here, am i?!
i believe another girl is already in the process of being spanked!!

touriquet2001
10-27-2007, 08:52 PM
oh joanna !!!! time to start your spanking ..... smiling at gg as i pass her ... she thinks the line behind her is for joanna ... just wait til she's done with joanna then it's her turn .... coming up to joanna's lovely ass ....

Joanna
10-28-2007, 12:15 AM
hey how did you know ???? :eek: but it's just cause of those pics you sent !!!! ;) i for one , after seeing your nude pics would love to take the risk . :D but if you lose you'll be getting more than a spankng . :skull-lov
:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-thu

Now I am just not the type of person who would go around taking nude photos of themselves and sending them to men via e-mail.

I think you must be getting me confused with............... your mom:skull-big

Joanna
10-28-2007, 12:22 AM
OH MY??? Listen to Fucking Miss...PRIM and PROPER would you now??

I bet you freaking Still stick out your Pinky when you are sipping on your tea and eating your scones huh??:skull-thu :skull-big :skull-big

And DONT try to change the SUBJECT, your BUM is still going to get warmed up my Dear!;) :D

No MATTER whether or not you are NAUGHTY or NICE...you will get your Whacks!!:skull-thu :skull-thu

OMG scones pinky tea scones, Sindyloo why are you trying to sound British.

is that an effort to move upwards in social standing? well no one can fault you for lacking ambition most people called sindyloo usually consider buying a new trailer a upwardly mobile move:skull-thu :skull-big :skull-big

Joanna
10-28-2007, 12:33 AM
you all sound like freakin' valley girls: "that's so not nice of you", "ooooh what are you trying to do use some kind of reverse pyschology and not be nice by making us all feel guilty about not being nice? thats so not nice"-(that just confused the hell out of me!!)- does this mean that nice girls like myself aren't wanted here?
because i'm all up for a gang spank!!
Are you saying toriquet somedude and phantom all sound like girls oh thats so not nice.

you said "does this mean nice girls like me are not wanted here"

you then go on to say that your up for a gang spank and have that signature of yours,
Exactly what definitions of nasty naughty compared to nice are you using here :confused:
:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

touriquet2001
10-28-2007, 05:48 AM
Now I am just not the type of person who would go around taking nude photos of themselves and sending them to men via e-mail.

I think you must be getting me confused with............... your mom:skull-big

so who was in those pics ? damn she was hot !!! so not nice of you to send someone else's pics saying you're them . but can i have her email addy ?

man , that mom thing was a lame put down . :( come on joanna really .... something so lame is just evil . no wonder you're being punished ....

ego
10-28-2007, 09:46 AM
I received no pictures at all and this is so not nice! :D

Joanna
10-28-2007, 11:29 AM
so who was in those pics ? damn she was hot !!! so not nice of you to send someone else's pics saying you're them . but can i have her email addy ?

man , that mom thing was a lame put down . :( come on joanna really .... something so lame is just evil . no wonder you're being punished ....
I can't help it if your mom is lame.:skull-big
as for the naked pics I told you I got them from your moms website oh dear they always say the nearest and dearst are the last to find out :eek:

your mom has a website called

touriquets mom does the world and she lots of naked pics on there although I think the stuff she had with the goats was a bit extreme

ewwww you found your mom hot...ewww thats grosss:skull-big

anyway I don't know why you need to get that e-mail since you have all those people from eastern Europe and mexico you invited to your house telling them you would give them jobs and then have kept locked in your basement only allowing them out when you want to abuse them sexually.

thats how evil you are :skull-big :skull-big

Joanna
10-28-2007, 11:31 AM
I received no pictures at all and this is so not nice! :D

if you want naked pics of touriquet2001 mom you will have to ask his mom or find her r rated website :D

Akirana
10-28-2007, 11:43 AM
i think it's about time we be evil and gag joanna :D lol
and begin the spanking :skull-coo

touriquet2001
10-28-2007, 12:04 PM
I can't help it if your mom is lame.:skull-big
as for the naked pics I told you I got them from your moms website oh dear they always say the nearest and dearst are the last to find out :eek:

your mom has a website called

touriquets mom does the world and she lots of naked pics on there although I think the stuff she had with the goats was a bit extreme

ewwww you found your mom hot...ewww thats grosss:skull-big

anyway I don't know why you need to get that e-mail since you have all those people from eastern Europe and mexico you invited to your house telling them you would give them jobs and then have kept locked in your basement only allowing them out when you want to abuse them sexually.

thats how evil you are :skull-big :skull-big

that is just so fucked up and funny , i'm not even going to respond to it . let the beating of joanna begin !!!!! that really was messed up , you really are soooo not nice . lmfao but for the record my mom's ok , i guess . but not near as hot as you joanna !!!! ok ? you're the best babe :skull-lov

Joanna
10-28-2007, 12:13 PM
that is just so fucked up and funny , i'm not even going to respond to it . let the beating of joanna begin !!!!! that really was messed up , you really are soooo not nice . lmfao but for the record my mom's ok , i guess . but not near as hot as you joanna !!!! ok ? you're the best babe :skull-lov
stop trying to beat me aren't the people you have locked in your basement enuff to keep you occupied :eek:
:skull-big :skull-big
plus theres the jehoah witnesses and mormons you invite in by making them think your interested in religion only so you can lock them in the basement and add them to your sex slave collection :skull-big

ps lol thanks for the compliment your the best too but this is the diss and not nice thread so quit being nice in this thread its not nice to be nice in the not nice thread :skull-big

Joanna
10-28-2007, 12:18 PM
i think it's about time we be evil and gag joanna :D lol
and begin the spanking :skull-coo
pfft your from holland aren't you?

See in normal countries talk about gagging people and spanking people is considered to be a fetish and kind of perverted.

But from what I have heard about your country you proberly consider that to be perfectly normal and everyday behavior :skull-roc
:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

touriquet2001
10-28-2007, 05:34 PM
stop trying to beat me aren't the people you have locked in your basement enuff to keep you occupied :eek:
:skull-big :skull-big
DUH !!! kind of self-explanatory :rolleyes:

plus theres the jehoah witnesses and mormons you invite in by making them think your interested in religion only so you can lock them in the basement and add them to your sex slave collection :skull-big
see above post . now that i know , i'll keep it simple for you . :eek:
you never should have sent those pics . ;) (shaking head) do i really want you ? nice body , small mind ..... small mind , nice body .......nice body ... ok good enough

but this is the diss and not nice thread so quit being nice in this thread its not nice to be nice in the not nice thread :skull-big
do you really want people to know you talk like that ? you'll have to send them all your pics , just so they know you are worth something . too bad you don't have a movie thread i can go call you names in .... that is just so not nice ... really quite evil of you ... :skull-lov :skull-lov

virginfantasy
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Are you saying toriquet somedude and phantom all sound like girls oh thats so not nice.

you said "does this mean nice girls like me are not wanted here"

you then go on to say that your up for a gang spank and have that signature of yours,
Exactly what definitions of nasty naughty compared to nice are you using here :confused:
:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

no no, my dear- i am saying they ARE girls!!
(haha burnnnn! lol)
;)

and i was being sarcastic-if you can't tell, then that's too bad.
;)
gang spanks can be quite nice...

AWDracer
10-29-2007, 04:24 PM

Is that sarcasm I'm detecting?

touriquet2001
10-29-2007, 04:35 PM
??? i have no idea what you're detecting .

ego
10-29-2007, 05:09 PM
I am officially confused. And its not nice.

@VF, where you buy your jeans from? I want buy some for my gf, her jeans are coming off very easily.... :D

virginfantasy
10-29-2007, 05:16 PM
HAHAHAHA!!
just got them at the mall, some store i cant remember which....lol!
and is that truly a bad thing??;).

ego
10-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Well, no its not. But its so not nice!! :)

touriquet2001
10-31-2007, 09:01 PM
damn joanna !!! you are so not nice !!! just leaving your not nice thread ... just to leave it fall into disrepair like this .... just so not nice at all of you ..... guess we will just have to spank you again and again ..... you really are soooo evil to start a thread and then ignoring us , that post in it .

virginfantasy
10-31-2007, 09:36 PM
hey, she's practically asking for that spanking by leaving her own thread, as not nice as that sounds!

and ego! i'd say it IS nice!

ego
11-01-2007, 08:54 AM
As i said i am confused.....i am not sure what we talk about! :D

Joanna
11-01-2007, 11:50 AM
damn joanna !!! you are so not nice !!! just leaving your not nice thread ... just to leave it fall into disrepair like this .... just so not nice at all of you ..... guess we will just have to spank you again and again ..... you really are soooo evil to start a thread and then ignoring us , that post in it .
well you and virgin seemed to be starting some kind of RP so didn't want to spoil your flow:)

anyway I wanted to give you time to get over your drug induced haze since you must be on drugs to keep confusing naked pics of your mom with pics of me.

And I was still recovering from the shock I got looking at your moms website .

I mean I am a dog lover but the way your mom was showing her love of dogs in those pics was truly disturbing :confused: isn't she afraid of getting stuck in that position like mating dogs often do ?

oh re the naked pics you sent me ---were they taken in Alaska? I figure wereever they were taken it must have been very very cold luckily I had a magnifying glass though :D

:skull-big :skull-thu

Joanna
11-01-2007, 11:51 AM
hey, she's practically asking for that spanking by leaving her own thread, as not nice as that sounds!

and ego! i'd say it IS nice!
virgin do you have a strait jacket on in that pic of yours:p

touriquet2001
11-01-2007, 08:50 PM
well you and virgin seemed to be starting some kind of RP so didn't want to spoil your flow:)

anyway I wanted to give you time to get over your drug induced haze since you must be on drugs to keep confusing naked pics of your mom with pics of me.

I mean I am a dog lover but the way your mom was showing her love of dogs in those pics was truly disturbing :confused: isn't she afraid of getting stuck in that position like mating dogs often do ?

oh re the naked pics you sent me ---were they taken in Alaska? I figure wereever they were taken it must have been very very cold luckily I had a magnifying glass though :D

i'll have to get back to you on this . i'm laughing to hard right now !!!

virginfantasy
11-01-2007, 08:53 PM
what picture, joanna?-my avatar? thats not me!!>.< LOL
and if anyone needs a strait jacket, it's you!
:D just kidding.

touriquet2001
11-02-2007, 09:30 AM
that was just because you didn't want to get involved . were you to stuck up to get involved with just semi-normal kinks ? or was it because you were afraid you'd let something slip and we all would know what a kinky little sex toy you really are ?
must have me confused with that old bf you were telling me about . i've been clean for five years now . but you know the one i'm talking about . the one that made you stand on the corner ?

my mom does love animals , but not in that way !!!! i'm not sure i want you for a slave any more . knowing that you browse these sites just so you can abuse your pets like that . i mean that beautiful face and hot body can only make me overlook so much . and the things you talked about last night made me sick (not an easy thing) . maybe you should look for some one else to be your master ....
what can i say ? they were from the webcam and as you talked about your past , the more and more it wanted to hide . can't say i blame my poor ole dick , hell i can't believe i was wanting to stick it in you now either . well good luck in finding some one that can put up with your sad and sorry ways .

(awaiting your reply , take your time i know those two cells you have left will be working overtime):skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-bee :skull-big :skull-big

Joanna
11-03-2007, 04:11 PM
that was just because you didn't want to get involved . were you to stuck up to get involved with just semi-normal kinks ? or was it because you were afraid you'd let something slip and we all would know what a kinky little sex toy you really are ?

must have me confused with that old bf you were telling me about . i've been clean for five years now . but you know the one i'm talking about . the one that made you stand on the corner ?

my mom does love animals , but not in that way !!!! i'm not sure i want you for a slave any more . knowing that you browse these sites just so you can abuse your pets like that . i mean that beautiful face and hot body can only make me overlook so much . and the things you talked about last night made me sick (not an easy thing) . maybe you should look for some one else to be your master ....

what can i say ? they were from the webcam and as you talked about your past , the more and more it wanted to hide . can't say i blame my poor ole dick , hell i can't believe i was wanting to stick it in you now either . well good luck in finding some one that can put up with your sad and sorry ways .

(awaiting your reply , take your time i know those two cells you have left will be working overtime):skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-bee :skull-big :skull-big
So group spankings are normal kinks?

Oh geez only a total sicko perv like you could define group spankings as normal or semi normal:skull-big

you know damn well I only stood on that corner in a sting operation to catch and arrest you since you constantly kept flashing everyone and everything that passed by in the street.

You talked to someone about doing disgusting sexual things with them but you really do need to stop getting me and your mom confused.
then again with such a sick mind its not suprizing you can't get anything straight.

about my two brain cells now you must really stop getting so jealous over the fact that I have two more brain cells than you do .

touriquet2001
11-04-2007, 07:36 PM
have to say this has been fun . but since something else might be happening , i'll have to let this die for a bit joanna . THIS has been fun and i hope we can continue it away from here . :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov :D ;)

Joanna
11-05-2007, 01:12 PM
have to say this has been fun . but since something else might be happening , i'll have to let this die for a bit joanna . THIS has been fun and i hope we can continue it away from here . :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov :D ;)
lol it took me a few minutes to figure out why you were saying this.
when I did I realized how incredibly sweet of you it was:D

but its cool and this thread is fun so we can still keep doing it I can just let you know when I am ready to stop I can give you the safe word cuz I know you will be gentle with me even though your so rough in this thread.:D

fuck if I am making jokes about doing it and safe words ect I really have been here too long :skull-big

but really we can play in this thread for a while longer sides I have to hang around a while longer to get your back in that other thread:D

touriquet2001
11-06-2007, 12:12 PM
lol it took me a few minutes to figure out why you were saying this.
when I did I realized how incredibly sweet of you it was:D

awww thank you babe . but if you think that will get you untied think again .

but its cool and this thread is fun so we can still keep doing it I can just let you know when I am ready to stop I can give you the safe word cuz I know you will be gentle with me even though your so rough in this thread.:D

i'll be just the right amount of rough with you babe . enough so you have the pain you want , but not to much that you can't enjoy it . and i did leave you ungagged so you could use the safe word . :D

fuck if I am making jokes about doing it and safe words ect I really have been here too long :skull-big

not long enough in my opinion , but i'll have you as long as you want me in the other places , joanna

but really we can play in this thread for a while longer sides I have to hang around a while longer to get your back in that other thread:D

thank you for that babe . you are really are sweet !!! lol god , i really am derailing your not nice thread !!! it is sooooo not nice of me .

Joanna
11-06-2007, 12:16 PM
:D awww thank you babe . but if you think that will get you untied think again .

i'll be just the right amount of rough with you babe . enough so you have the pain you want , but not to much that you can't enjoy it . and i did leave you ungagged so you could use the safe word . :D

not long enough in my opinion , but i'll have you as long as you want me in the other places , joanna

thank you for that babe . you are really are sweet !!! lol god , i really am derailing your not nice thread !!! it is sooooo not nice of me .
lol yeah its pretty hard to get back on track with insulting after having exchanged sweet talk :D
crap hard and sweet talk in the same sentence like I said waaaay tooooo long here.:skull-big

touriquet2001
11-06-2007, 12:22 PM
:skull-red :skull-red don't worry since i have you tied and all ,(just a little loose), i'll just have to spank you to put you back in the mood !!!! pulling down joanna's pants and taking off belt !!!!:skull-lov :skull-lov ;) you know how i love a nice red butt !!!

touriquet2001
11-11-2007, 02:36 PM
:skull-red :skull-red don't worry since i have you tied and all ,(just a little loose), i'll just have to spank you to put you back in the mood !!!! pulling down joanna's pants and taking off belt !!!!:skull-lov :skull-lov ;) you know how i love a nice red butt !!!

WHACK !!!! the first smack lands on joanna's perfect ass leaving a red hand print !!! as it is a lovely shade of white . cause she's to shy to sunbathe nude . drawing back for the next blow .....

Joanna
11-11-2007, 02:48 PM
WHACK !!!! the first smack lands on joanna's perfect ass leaving a red hand print !!! as it is a lovely shade of white . cause she's to shy to sunbathe nude . drawing back for the next blow .....
now thats plain dumb cuz first you would never get me into that postion because I am trained to stop you .
so it would go more like.
Touri tries to grab Joanna for a spanking gets a lethal chop to the throat for his trouble.
He wakes up on his back dazed his vision is blurry due to the chop he recieved but he can see a large figure st6anding over him and he gurgles out.
" who are you and where am I?"
The figure replies "my name is nick though some call me beelzebub or Satan or just plain old the devil that chick you tried to spank gave you a lethal chop and and I have been expecting your arrival ever since now roll over so I can shove this pitchfork up your ass"

:skull-ton :D

touriquet2001
11-11-2007, 02:57 PM
lmao roflmfao

omg !!! you really think so , do you ? damn that was great !!!! i'll have to reply later baby ..... lmao btw how's cute ass feel ? looks good in red lol

Joanna
11-11-2007, 03:00 PM
lmao roflmfao

omg !!! you really think so , do you ? damn that was great !!!! i'll have to reply later baby ..... lmao btw how's cute ass feel ? looks good in red lol
why are you asking about my ass its you that has the devils pichfork stuck up your ass not me :D

touriquet2001
11-11-2007, 03:13 PM
you're bout ready to get something in yours !!!

touriquet2001
11-12-2007, 01:59 PM
ok so , joanna's tied up with her pants and underware down around her ankles , with a red ass . and i'm in hell with the devil working me over . so i talk the devil into letting me come back and work you over ..... standing behind you .... looking at that quite beautiful ass .... i straddle you and place .... well you know what i'm going to do to you joanna ....

Joanna
11-13-2007, 02:23 PM
ok so , joanna's tied up with her pants and underware down around her ankles , with a red ass . and i'm in hell with the devil working me over . so i talk the devil into letting me come back and work you over ..... standing behind you .... looking at that quite beautiful ass .... i straddle you and place .... well you know what i'm going to do to you joanna ....
how did you get to this ?
I just killed you and sent you too hell so no way could I end up in the postion you described and since the devil is torturing you with a pitch fork up your ass your really in no postion to have put me in that kind of postion.

gee I hope your better at following a logical script line in RPs than your displaying in this thread you big doofus:D :skull-big :skull-big

touriquet2001
11-14-2007, 03:44 PM
how did you get to this ?
I just killed you and sent you too hell so no way could I end up in the postion you described and since the devil is torturing you with a pitch fork up your ass your really in no postion to have put me in that kind of postion.

gee I hope your better at following a logical script line in RPs than your displaying in this thread you big doofus:D :skull-big :skull-big

duh !!! like i said the 'devil' and i made a pact , so i could abuse you . now ya' get it ? as for the rp thing , yep . and i haven't had any complaints yet babe . you'll see when we finally get around to doing ours . :skull-lov :skull-lov :D :eek:

touriquet2001
11-20-2007, 03:50 AM
:skull-lov oh joanna ????? where have you gotten to ????? miss you on here babe :skull-lov ;) :D :skull-lov

Akirana
11-20-2007, 07:05 PM
dude... did you forget we gagged her... tied her up... spanked her... and locked her in the basement closet? :p
or was that a different thread? >.>

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
11-20-2007, 09:43 PM

lmao - gotta give it to her - that was funny lol !! :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

touriquet2001
11-20-2007, 09:50 PM
she is great !!!! :skull-lov :skull-lov wish she'd come back and play here , but i have her else where so ..... :D :) :cool:

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
11-20-2007, 09:54 PM
lol what like locked up in your basement !!

u lucky bastard !!

touriquet2001
11-20-2007, 10:35 PM
lol what like locked up in your basement !!

u lucky bastard !!

lmao don't i wish !!!! lmfao

Joanna
11-22-2007, 11:07 AM
stupid motherfuckers you can't follow a plotline to save your lives can you :skull-big
touri for a start the devil didn't make any pact with you coz he was having way to much fun connecting his pitchfork with your ass besides even if he did I would just kick your ass and send you back to hell:D
and oh yeah this is my thread so I am the director and in charge here you diabolic ingrate:skull-thu :skull-big

and why does your moms my space page have playing with Rin Tin tin in the section dedicated to relationship status?:D

Joanna
11-22-2007, 11:15 AM

btw not only are you taking this thread in directions its so not meant to go in but you need to use spellcheck more.
that is so not how you spell underwear.
yeah spelling nazism thats bound to cool even your turbo charged sex drive:skull-big :skull-evi :p

Joanna
11-22-2007, 11:17 AM
oh something I just realized rapeboard is like the only forum I use where calling someone a motherfucker might actually be a discription of some peoples fantasies rather than a off the wall insult :skull-big

touriquet2001
11-23-2007, 09:23 PM
btw not only are you taking this thread in directions its so not meant to go in but you need to use spellcheck more.
that is so not how you spell underwear.
yeah spelling nazism thats bound to cool even your turbo charged sex drive:skull-big :skull-evi :p

ok taking this back to where it was meant to go .:rolleyes:
even tho the other places were so much fun .;) :D

joanna is so not nice because :

1)she is really fun to be around
2)she is a really cool person
3)she is really cute and pretty
4)she is kind and caring
5)she is someone that can think for herself and make up her own mind about things .

all of these things make you a great person .
and since great people suck , you are soooo not nice !!!!
thank you for letting me be a part of your life babe .:skull-lov :skull-lov :)

Joanna
12-01-2007, 04:07 PM
ok taking this back to where it was meant to go .:rolleyes:
even tho the other places were so much fun .;) :D

joanna is so not nice because :

1)she is really fun to be around
2)she is a really cool person
3)she is really cute and pretty
4)she is kind and caring
5)she is someone that can think for herself and make up her own mind about things .

all of these things make you a great person .
and since great people suck , you are soooo not nice !!!!
thank you for letting me be a part of your life babe .:skull-lov :skull-lov :)
lol thats too sweet to mistreat:D