PDA

View Full Version : Legitimate Question

AWDracer
10-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Edit: Just noticed that the topic in question has JUST been deleted. My apologies for pulling up a redundant thread. Please ignore and remove this thread; it is now unnecessary. Thanks and sorry.

Why is Gaggirl's topic that "clears things up about her" allowed to stay albeit locked while the other topic that practically burns her to the stake gets deleted?

Yes, it's a legitimate question about how things are run. If both are not contributing to the forum, BOTH should be deleted, not just the unfavourable one...

Wicked
10-22-2007, 07:06 PM
She deleted (and locked) them herself, because she's more than happy to whinge and bitch about other people, but can't take even the slightest bit of criticism about herself. :skull-rol

AWDracer
10-22-2007, 08:36 PM
I know I am just asking to become a target by posting this, but just remember, my reply is not insulting ANYONE.

Quite the contrary, I believe she deleted her thread because she is trying to put an end to the situation once and for all. I hate it when people just assume that if you delete a thread it means you can't take what someone says.

I deleted a thread awhile back call "Censored", because people got the wrong idea.

I posted that thread the night my mother passed away and I was in a vicious family circle where I felt I had no voice. I came on here and vented, and people got the wrong idea. I don't blame them, I can see how they would get the wrong idea. It was my fault. So I deleted it, and told the people who really matter to me the reason behind it, and apologized to them, which they understood.

I didn't share it with other people because some people will just bash someone just because they get off on it. Just like I can already predict the names of the few people who will respond to this thread now that I have posted. Let them. You can't change people like that.

But to assume that Gaggirl deleted her post because she can't take criticism? Maybe you should try to get to know someone before you judge them so harshly. I mean this with all due respect, though I know I may get flamed for stating my opinion.

:skull-bee

I can guarantee you that you won't be getting heat from me for posting all that. I completely (that is, 100 percent) respect everything posted up there.

The problem with Gaggirl is that as Wicked says, she whines about other people and then can't take criticism from others. She immediately placed people on the ignore list, namely EliteSoldier, (and most likely me because it was my first day to attack her; seriously, it only took one post for her to completely think that my posts would not matter to her at all!). She acts like she's the victim and all and how affected she was with those PMs, and yet by the time EliteSoldier felt that this bickering between them was pointless, he openly apologized but the problem was, Gaggirl wouldn't see it; she already blocked him, thinking that his next post would be about her :rolleyes:

Anyways, perhaps you're right - I'm jumping to conclusions, but nevertheless, it's funny how (most of the board) reacts towards her. A lot of responses are blindly in favour of her, including most of the moderators' posts (most but not all, keyword).

touriquet2001
10-22-2007, 08:48 PM
AWDracer

'the problem' with gaggirl was : she was attacked , she defended herself and then posted asking the person to leave her alone . he didn't instead he kept attacking her . so she asked again and he stopped . even said he was sorry . it is her choice if she wants to forgive him or not and if so when . meanwhile you start attacking her . and when she deletes the thread to try and end it . you go outside the rr and attack her in the movie section . isn't that a rules violation ? shouldn't this member have something done about it ? and for the record gaggirl could have reported the pm's and had something done about them . she just wanted him to leave her alone . and yes i re-acted badly to a friend being attacked .

AWDracer
10-22-2007, 09:05 PM
AWDracer

'the problem' with gaggirl was : she was attacked , she defended herself and then posted asking the person to leave her alone . he didn't instead he kept attacking her . so she asked again and he stopped . even said he was sorry . it is her choice if she wants to forgive him or not and if so when . meanwhile you start attacking her . and when she deletes the thread to try and end it . you go outside the rr and attack her in the movie section . isn't that a rules violation ? shouldn't this member have something done about it ? and for the record gaggirl could have reported the pm's and had something done about them . she just wanted him to leave her alone . and yes i re-acted badly to a friend being attacked .

I acknowledge your post Phantom. It's great that you're able to acknowledge that although you're friends with her, you're still able to understand the situation without being biased.

No need to try to get me banned for attacking your friend Touriquet because I'm willing to drop the whole thing with Gaggirl. WOW you're really IN FAVOUR of her huh? You're right. It's up to her to decide whether or not she should forgive him. The problem is, she's not forgiving him and after that, starts posting a thread that defends HERSELF and her actions. But it's all irrelevant now.

touriquet2001
10-22-2007, 09:14 PM
it is not my place to go to the mods . but they do , do their jobs . yes i consider her a close friend along with quite a few other members on this board . and others boards too . again it is her choice to forgive him or not . as for the post i believe she was pointing out that she has nothing against bi-sexuals , wasn't it ? how was that defending her actions with you or Elitesoldier ? and btw i do report bad posts and yes even give out neg rep .

AWDracer
10-22-2007, 09:30 PM
it is not my place to go to the mods . but they do , do their jobs . yes i consider her a close friend along with quite a few other members on this board . and others boards too . again it is her choice to forgive him or not . as for the post i believe she was pointing out that she has nothing against bi-sexuals , wasn't it ? how was that defending her actions with you or Elitesoldier ? and btw i do report bad posts and yes even give out neg rep .

There were some reasons for me to bring it up, but I won't say them anymore; it's completely pointless now. I'm dropping the issue with Gaggirl.

By the way, this thread can be deleted by all means.

Wicked
10-22-2007, 09:38 PM
In response to Phantom's first post:

I'm not trying to get into an argument with anyone, I'm merely stating my opinion too. And for the record, I have nothing against you Phantom, I never have done.

Anyway, I don't believe I'm treating anyone harshly, because they decide to air their dirty laundry in public, in numerous threads, stating their opinions which the vast majority of the members here won't even care about, no matter what they are, like she has some sort of duty to make everyone hear what she thinks about even the most mundane subjects.

I'm not trying to cause shit, but even if some member insults you in PMs, the board is hardly the place to discuss them. That's why we have mods and most likely the member would've been banned/warned long before all the shit got this far. She's been here long enough to know that by now. Her threads were posted in RR for a reason, which was to get an angry mob onto the PMer, instead of taking it to the mods, and this time it just happened to backfire on her.

My opinion of gaggirl was formed long before this all came around anyway, based mostly on vicious rumours, some whiny posts and a general feeling that she thinks she's better than everyone. There are times I don't want to get to know someone better, and this is definitely one of those times. With backstabbing friends like her, who needs enemies?

Anyway, as I said before, it's just my opinion based on a number of previous occurrences, and I have nothing against you Phantom, or anyone else in this thread, or your opinions.

P.S. touriquet, welcome back. :)
P.P.S you will not escape our evil clutches this time :D

Overkill
10-23-2007, 07:52 AM
hmmm so many things I could say in here as well - but probably not in the best frame of mind to do so constuctively.
All I can say, is thanks to those trying to keep sanity here, and that I feel sorry for the others who base their opinions of people on hearsay, rather than getting to know the person first.

adios

ego
10-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Did you called me Phantom? Here i am.

Quite the contrary, I believe she deleted her thread because she is trying to put an end to the situation once and for all. I hate it when people just assume that if you delete a thread it means you can't take what someone says.
When someone deletes his thread without public explanations, lets anyone assuming. You are assuming she had the X reasons, others assume she had Y reasons. If there is something to hate, that is the deletion of threads without an explanation.
Also, deleting a thread does not give an end to the situation. As you can see, its not over, its spreading all over the board.Yesterday, we were exchanging pms for a thread that you deleted 5 months ago, you call this "an end to the situation" ?
You can delete a thread from RB, but cant erase it from minds.
Also, someone should be thinking the consequences of his threads before he/she posts them. I mean its good she wanted (if that is the reason) to give an end, but then why she started?

I deleted a thread awhile back call "Censored", because people got the wrong idea.
I posted that thread the night my mother passed away and I was in a vicious family circle where I felt I had no voice. I came on here and vented, and people got the wrong idea. I don't blame them, I can see how they would get the wrong idea. It was my fault. So I deleted it, and told the people who really matter to me the reason behind it, and apologized to them, which they understood.
I didn't share it with other people because some people will just bash someone just because they get off on it.
Thanks for actually saying that you give no shit for the rest of us who got no pm with explanations. To my opinion, as long as the thread was posted in public, the reason behind it should be posted in public also. And dont you think that this behaviour is somehow insulting? Have you thought that some members who have seen your thread, today still believe that there is some dude here who censors members and experiences power trips?

And how did you assumed that we (i) will bash you for a family affair? Isnt it way much easier to bash you for the deleted thread itself?
Someone who wants to bash you wont need that, you give enough "food". Really, how many threads have you deleted?

But to assume that Gaggirl deleted her post because she can't take criticism? Maybe you should try to get to know someone before you judge them so harshly.
Since no explanations were given, he can assume anything, especially the obvious (for him).

About the fight itself, it conserns 3-4 people and tends to become a war. I suggest these people keep it private, we really dont care.
I dont know who Elite or AW is, i dont know what Gaggy's character is. Why you care? Are you gonna marry her? She is a good member, shares her pics and experiences and 9 to 10 of her posts have to do with RAPE. Arent you happy with this?

clan_hunter
10-23-2007, 09:46 AM
hmmm so many things I could say in here as well - but probably not in the best frame of mind to do so constuctively.
All I can say, is thanks to those trying to keep sanity here, and that I feel sorry for the others who base their opinions of people on hearsay, rather than getting to know the person first.

adios

It's a good choice Overkill to stay out of it, being her partner you naturally will take her side.

As for everyone else involved in this childish spat, you have all said your piece and made your snide remarks, you are not going to agree with each other regardless and its just going to go on and on and on with no clear winner as have many many MANY arguments between members on this board has done in the past, i have seen them and on occasion been involved in them, i suggest this is taken no further as it will go no where fast.

Lets please start acting like adults like we all claim to be.

SecretObsession
10-23-2007, 09:59 AM
I dont know who Elite or AW is, i dont know what Gaggy's character is. Why you care? Are you gonna marry her? She is a good member, shares her pics and experiences and 9 to 10 of her posts have to do with RAPE. Arent you happy with this?

:skull-thu

somedude
10-23-2007, 02:57 PM
Remember there are no stupid questions...just stupid people who ask em!:D

Overkill
10-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Hiya Clan Hunter - yup - figured it best to stay out of all of these games for pretty much those reasons - plus it's silly fueling bickering arguments on a forum cos it gets no-one anywhere --- but being human, curiosity got the better of me to have sticky beak and read some of what was around....Naturally got my back up to some of the attacks - and even moreso to see I had been attacked by some of these guys.

but yeah guys --- don't wreck a good thing here... move on :)

gaggirl
10-23-2007, 04:43 PM
knock knock.

wheres the public explanation?!

http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9296

I posted that immediately after deleting my threads and is even entitled "my threads" the reasons are clear why I deleted them.

That first thread actually had a vast amount of support for me so it is illogical to assume deleting them was for other reasons. The people that actually KNOW me, thankyou for keeping a level head.

I only came in to do this post thanks to Overkill getting involved and passing crap on. *sigh* Now I am going back to my "moving away from the bullshit" mode.

I dont want anyone talking to me about what was said as it overrides the reason that I blocked certain 'people' from provoking me any further. thanks for your support in this crazy matter.

Akirana
10-23-2007, 06:12 PM
in these situations... isn't it better to ignore (no not on the ignore list) each other in peace :p :D

AWDracer
10-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Did you called me Phantom? Here i am.

When someone deletes his thread without public explanations, lets anyone assuming. You are assuming she had the X reasons, others assume she had Y reasons. If there is something to hate, that is the deletion of threads without an explanation.
Also, deleting a thread does not give an end to the situation. As you can see, its not over, its spreading all over the board.Yesterday, we were exchanging pms for a thread that you deleted 5 months ago, you call this "an end to the situation" ?
You can delete a thread from RB, but cant erase it from minds.
Also, someone should be thinking the consequences of his threads before he/she posts them. I mean its good she wanted (if that is the reason) to give an end, but then why she started?

Thanks for actually saying that you give no shit for the rest of us who got no pm with explanations. To my opinion, as long as the thread was posted in public, the reason behind it should be posted in public also. And dont you think that this behaviour is somehow insulting? Have you thought that some members who have seen your thread, today still believe that there is some dude here who censors members and experiences power trips?

And how did you assumed that we (i) will bash you for a family affair? Isnt it way much easier to bash you for the deleted thread itself?
Someone who wants to bash you wont need that, you give enough "food". Really, how many threads have you deleted?

Since no explanations were given, he can assume anything, especially the obvious (for him).

About the fight itself, it conserns 3-4 people and tends to become a war. I suggest these people keep it private, we really dont care.

Very long post but I'm happy to know you're agreeing with me, more or less Ego.

No explanations were made and she deleted the thread. It gets me assuming things especially when I'm not, by any stretch of means, friends with Gaggirl. The people who say "Well it can't possibly be that reason" all are somewhat connected intimately to Gaggirl which makes their opinions on the matter rather biased. Though Overkill didn't really do too much in this thread, he suggested that people should "get to know them first before hearsay" (paraphrased). The problem is, I know Gaggirl already just with the posts and her attitude yesterday. It might have been her bad day but she didn't get to know me either; she placed me on the ignore list for fear that I would "hurt" her. Is she that weak to allow one person to make her unhappy?

If you can pass the message across to her, as I'm likely on her ignore list after ONE post she didn't like, SHE is the one that needs to take it easy. I SLIGHTLY defended one guy she was arguing with and she didn't like that; she thinks I'm fully supporting the guy's action about PMing insults to her which is not true. Thus, I've explained myself in just about every way possible, and her stubborn personality won't make her willing to listen to my side of the story. Truth is, it's always about HER first. She's a selfish person.