PDA

View Full Version : Another roleplay intercepted

gaggirl
10-05-2007, 04:46 AM
This week has seen two roleplays thwarted!

One was meant for after roller derby Tuesday but we had sitter issues, and Overkill thought the guy was going to have issues getting away form his wife but it turned out he could get away so Overkill offered for him to come get me one on one unawares but he said he was too "worried" about doing it without Overkill!!

so then they had this elaborate secret thing planned for tonight, but I'm smarter than the average bear, and when two plus two equals seven I know somethings up.

I felt SO guilty cancelling it- Overkill had plans for some of the things we havent done before but I just cant face starting another roleplay having to act all surprised and feel like a sitting idiot duck :skull-cry I like being part of the planning OR not knowing about it at all. what makes it worse this guy never speaks to me. I hate that. how can I like someone who cant be bothered talking to me?

the guy was pretty cold about it on the fone so it made me feel I made the right decision. I hope some of the new guys we are planning to meet are made of a bit more mettle, and dont fucking ring on the night giving it all away! :skull-big

lol feel all jumpy Overkills out and the dogs are barking and theres banging nosies around the house

rule number one: don't call or text to announce your arrival. if the intended victim is remotely suspicious it will surely tip the scales!!