PDA

View Full Version : Rape in Middle East

wimphubby
12-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Recently a friend of mine wife was raped in the Middle East. Unlike in the west the poor woman was not regarded as a victim, but almost as the criminal herself.

She was abducted on the street and used by 4 Arab men for over a day. When eventually she was let go, the poor woman and her husband went to the local Police, where they recived a very bed reception.

There were no women officers there to see her and as a result she was examined by male officers. she was forced to lay on a bed with her legs in stirrups, whilst half a dozen men looked at her still spunk filled pussy.

Humiliatingly for the woman the whole of her interview she was made to lay on the bed with her legs still strapped into the stirrups, her pussy exposed for all to see.

Finally at the end of it all trhe police said that it was the womans fault and that all western women were dirty sluts. The poor husband was even told to take his dirty whiore home and give her a good spanking.

WIFEDOMINATER
12-06-2005, 10:53 PM
very interesting .. but you didnt tell us which country is that .... mostly these things can not happen in Mid eastern counties ... they think but they cant do that ...

cindyq11
12-07-2005, 12:40 AM
Forget it, could be misconstured.

All I can say is, my high school experience
has shown me it can happen in Middle America.
Not necessarily the Middle East.

Go down there, and tell them you have been raped.
Hell, go down there.

Hell, those damn cops, as well your own folks think
it is your fault.

No, no, no. You don't get no help. None at all.

bono_ono
12-27-2005, 02:09 AM
How utterly vile. Fantasy is one thing... but this? :(