PDA

View Full Version : WHY are..........

gaggirl
09-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Some of you rapist guys soooooooo worried about offending us women?!?! You DONT have to walk on eggshells you know. Arent you guys meant to be all DOMINANT and stuff?? Bash us over the head once in a while

Some of us like playing at bitch just to get a reaction.

Sheesh!

Jasmine
09-10-2007, 07:32 PM
I sure wish someone would grab and take me! It's been tooooooooo long!

gaggirl
09-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Hey Phantom- two words:

Make Me

:skull-big ah *sigh* thats soooo much better :skull-lov

and Jasmine concurs so come on guys... :skull-bee

Sensitive? To gaggirl? HA HA HA HA HA!!

What a bunch of pussies!!:D:D:D

Hey Gaggilicious...come here so I can whip you, you little cockteaser!

Vivienne
09-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Sensitive? To gaggirl? HA HA HA HA HA!!

What a bunch of pussies!!:D:D:D

Hey Gaggilicious...come here so I can whip you, you little cockteaser! Heya GG thats a Gentleman who knows what Ladies want, true?!:skull-big:DI sure wish someone would grab and take me! It's been tooooooooo long! Get in Row, Volunteers!!:skull-roc:D

gaggirl
09-11-2007, 01:23 AM
Oh yes Viv, Phantom knows what we like!!

*happily purring bent over awaiting some stinging attention*

Though, hes been known to be a little too polite at times havent you petal?

*wriggle*

Janav
09-11-2007, 03:18 AM
Gets in row :p

My turn next ^^.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. 2 females here.

Wraps Jasmine's hair around my wrist and pulls her forcibly over to the other side of the table, smacking her ass hard

Thought it was about time i got to know one of the female members a little more closely. Very closely, in fact.

Chuckles deeply and tears Viv's pretty dress to expose her ass :p

And i think you'll be the victim of that get-to-know-you :)

Ntense
09-11-2007, 06:48 PM
(quickly pulls her jacket half-way down to trap her arms and drags her off into a dark corner...)

Ummm, in my case it's 'cos I've spent the better part of 40 years having it beaten into my head that I do *not* say the things I'm thinking out loud. Most of what folks here enjoy ain't acceptable to the general public, and that's where I spend my life. It's hard to break training. Hell, years ago I helped the ladies get one asshole canned 'cos he was making obnoxious and unwelcome advances (he was the boss, and taking advantage of it). It's a bit of a mind-fuck to flip from that to this.

RapeU
09-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Let's see, what nasty little instrument should I use on you gaggy?

I think I'll chain you to the rack and stretch your arms and legs as far as they could go. Needles aren't good enough for your breast, so I'll use inch thick hatpins. They don't easily go in or pop out through the other side, making the entry and exit extremely painful for you.

jennysub
09-15-2007, 07:31 PM
I agree men just take us. If you are horny I would rather you just grab me andtake me instead of going else were for your statisfaction.

BlackLion
09-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Lol, well most girls play so hard to get it's like maybe I should just try forcing sex on her just take her then I start thinking well shit if she isn't into it she will most likely get me in trouble. Sigh....

jennysub
09-16-2007, 12:05 AM
I feel sorry for guys feminism has destroyed the gender roles so guys don't know how to act around women anymore for fear of being called a chauvinist or worse a woman hater.

Ntense
09-16-2007, 12:49 AM
I don't worry about how to act around women, I'm just me. If the like it, fine, if not, that's fine too. If ya put on an act, they won't be talking to *you*, and they think you're playing games.

Gender stereotypes started changing a lot in the '60s... they're more of a quaint notion than anything by now. I'm one of 'em that's always ignored my 'role' and done what I enjoy. (laughing) I took the BEM? sex survey and wound up 60% on the guy side, which they labeled 'androgynous'. (looks down) Nope, I think they missed on that test. I'm just not the '50s standard of what a guy was. Society changes like everything else.

jennysub
09-16-2007, 12:55 AM
I am more like june cleaver then I am hillary clinton.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
09-16-2007, 09:48 PM
I agree men just take us. If you are horny I would rather you just grab me andtake me instead of going else were for your statisfaction.

lol FUCKING GOOD !!!!!

virginfantasy
09-22-2007, 08:33 PM
it took me a while to convince a guy i would eventually meet up with that, yes, it IS OKAY for him to be mean! (he still held back a little,though).
when i say HIT me, i mean......HIT me. hard.

Blknight.aus
09-23-2007, 05:15 AM
Bash us over the head once in a while

know what happens when you do?

on another note in reference to fighting harder this time, all I can say is LOL - he comes down on me so hard like a tonne of bricks with his fancy military restrain methods and hard face and body slapping that I just give in!
:skull-big

sorry I couldnt resist that

gaggirl
09-23-2007, 05:34 AM
yeah well its not likely to stop me anytime soon. :skull-big

gaggirl
09-25-2007, 03:37 AM
mm the day after and the day after that are even better. in this case my eyebrow, back and hips hurt at the slightest brush :skull-roc

Overkill
09-28-2007, 08:32 AM
All I can say baby - is ' be careful what you wish for' :skull-ide

*mind ticking away with some evil plans*

gaggirl
09-30-2007, 10:09 PM
well you did get me that night.:skull-roc Gee I wonder when the next event is going to take place. Im putting bets on it being tomorrow night and since you wont be coming onto rb in the next 24 hours I can safely hazard such a guess! Wonder if Im right :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-tea

Tanya
10-01-2007, 01:33 PM
My frist role play real life experience was really really good, but, later he told me he held back a bit when fucking me coz he thought he mights been hurting me too much, he didnt know if i really wanted him to stop, even though we had a safe word. "sigh"

sindyloo
10-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Nice Tanya looks like you found some real fun for a change huh??

Lucky girl...I am so jealous!!;) :D :D

Tanya
10-11-2007, 07:04 AM
hehe i think its pretty ironic that my FIRST roleplay guy was the best.

sindyloo
10-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Thats cause you are really great at picking them it looks like!:skull-thu ;) :D