PDA

View Full Version : Something I never told anyone.

SilentCypher
09-07-2007, 05:40 AM
I really want to fuck my sister. Badly. I think about it every night. I'm 20 and she is 18. We both still live at home. I won't move out until I finish this year of Community College and I go to a University, so I know there's still time. The thing is I don't know how to bring it up. We're home alone every Saturday and Sunday between the morning and afternoon because my mom goes to work.

Does anybody have any tips on what I should do/say?

Surreal Killa
09-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Well it all depends on how close you are. If yall are real tight then just bring it up, maybe mask it as a joke, or watch a movie that has incest in it such as Euro Trip where the brother and sister kiss and see if she says "eww" or anything, just basically get a feel for where she stands on the concept of sibling incest. If you aren't really close then I wouldn't risk it cuz you might fuck shit up. But you could also have some drinks together, it might lead to something.

wetpnty
12-03-2007, 08:02 AM
start walking around in just you're underwear & c if she notices u or the best way to get her to notice u is walk around in her panties give her the feeling that u like her more the just a sister.

wearing her panties infront of her should break the ice 4 the incest chat

DeveZigenSinek
01-31-2008, 08:56 AM
Does anybody have any tips on what I should do/say? talk with her and tell your desires about her

Ace_McGuire
03-26-2008, 02:50 AM
Of course, what ever you do, don't listen what anyone says that could potentially ruin your life.
Say you try to get your sister drunk, if you try to fake like what you're doing is because you're drunk and she freaks then she'll tell your parents your life is over. Also, wearing her panties might also cause her to freak and get you in serious trouble with your parents and the police. The same goes with anything.

If you two have a close friendship, and she's really comfortable for it, that's the only time to actually test to see how she feels about you. Otherwise, you're better off fantasizing about and maybe seeing a shrink if you can't help yourself.

Beat4aheart
03-30-2008, 09:39 PM
start walking around in just you're underwear & c if she notices u or the best way to get her to notice u is walk around in her panties give her the feeling that u like her more the just a sister.

wearing her panties infront of her should break the ice 4 the incest chat

woah there... dont do that shes just gonna think ur a frickin weirdo... just start it off like every other girl, but alot slower... an occasional flirt... that type of thing, if shes interested then u will know. If not, well I hate to say it but u might have to stick to it being a fantasy...

I Am Valid
03-31-2008, 02:08 AM