PDA

View Full Version : Sister

bob123
09-02-2007, 08:15 PM
I have a hot sister that wears thongs all the time i am in love with ass and all i want to do is see it and take a couple of pictures. so i was thinking of giving her some sleeping pills so i could see her ass.

Do you think if i gave her sleeping pills she would wake up if i pulled her pants down a little to look at her ass?

greekmichalis
09-05-2007, 04:42 PM
hi my friend i want do the same with my sister

somedude
09-05-2007, 05:30 PM
We're open here on RB but talking about drugging your sister is not allowed! Since you're both new no official warning, but let's keep it fantasy!

Surreal Killa
09-06-2007, 09:09 AM
No need for sleeping pills. Just take pics of her ass when she's asleep or passed out from booze.

ctomie
09-13-2007, 10:43 PM
We're open here on RB but talking about drugging your sister is not allowed! Since you're both new no official warning, but let's keep it fantasy!

Is it because drugging ones sister and then taking a picture of her ass is considered "real rape"?

slamp12
09-15-2007, 05:26 PM
idk. id wanna do alot more than look at her ass...so i wouldnt give her pills. you never know what youll actually do with the opportunity.

haynguy
09-19-2007, 04:21 AM
Lets see them on here bob and mihalis.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
09-19-2007, 08:20 PM
Lets see them on here bob and mihalis.

INDEED !!

AsILayDying
09-21-2007, 09:21 PM
please!!!

bob123
09-24-2007, 03:42 PM
when she's sleeping do you think she wiil wake up if i look down her pants to c her thong

fantasygal
09-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Interesting story to go along with this thread. I have an older half brother (same mom, different dads...what can I say my mom is a whore too ;)) who had had a longing for years to have sex with me. I woke up once to find him just sitting there staring at me, not doing anything cause he's a wuss (trust me, he's a hottie and I wouldn't hesitate to get him in my pants) and I asked him what he was doing and he said he wanted to see my ass and boobs so I stripped for him and he was so worked up he almost shot his load right there on my bed. I asked him if he wanted to have a go at me and he chicked out just as he was about to fuck me, so for all you guys out there I really suggest just talking to your sister because maybe she feels the same and would love to fuck you ;)

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
09-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Interesting story to go along with this thread. I have an older half brother (same mom, different dads...what can I say my mom is a whore too ;)) who had had a longing for years to have sex with me. I woke up once to find him just sitting there staring at me, not doing anything cause he's a wuss (trust me, he's a hottie and I wouldn't hesitate to get him in my pants) and I asked him what he was doing and he said he wanted to see my ass and boobs so I stripped for him and he was so worked up he almost shot his load right there on my bed. I asked him if he wanted to have a go at me and he chicked out just as he was about to fuck me, so for all you guys out there I really suggest just talking to your sister because maybe she feels the same and would love to fuck you ;)

aaaaaaaawwwww what a beautiful story - bought a tear to my eye !! :p

fantasygal
09-24-2007, 07:13 PM
You want the real, complete story, just pm me ;)

bob123
09-26-2007, 02:42 PM
i found out today that she already does taking sleeping pills do you think she will notice if i try to pull down her pants a little just s i can see her thong

fantasygal
09-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Course not, maybe even feel her up a bit and I guarentee you she'll thank you later ;) Tell me how it goes

somedude
09-27-2007, 03:41 AM
i found out today that she already does taking sleeping pills do you think she will notice if i try to pull down her pants a little just s i can see her thong
She may not notice but you are gettin real close to real sexual assault here, so let's end this line of conversation!

RapeU
09-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Let her be awake!

It's more fun that way:skull-big

Vivienne
09-28-2007, 06:17 PM
Words hardly are enough 2 xpress how happy i am about any Guy here, who hasnt lost his Sense of Humor yet!!!:skull-thu:D

Sean
09-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey bob123, I'd love to see any photos that you take of her. People tend to be in deep sleep about 60-90 minutes into their sleep. According to this (http://web.lemoyne.edu/~hevern/psy340/graphics/sleep_cycle.jpg), anyway ;) That's all I'm gonna say :)

Great post, fantasygal. Would love to hear more :D