PDA

View Full Version : The Girl Hunters (prologue)

sirthumper
06-10-2006, 12:06 AM
The Girl Hunters

(M+/f,)

Prologue

It all began on April 17, 1997, when the men began stalking their first pretty little victim. They already had a buyer lined-up, and the money was already agreed upon: $10,000 advance, with $90,000 to be delivered, in cash, upon delivery. The men reluctantly agreed. They figured the $10,000 would be enough to finance the abduction of the girl. It should be enough to keep her for a few weeks. Beyond that, everything was a bonus.

On May 18, 1997 the men successfully captured a tiny teen cheerleader who just finished the Spring semester three days earlier. They took her to their remote lodgings and used the little girl for their own pleasure for two weeks before arranging her delivery to the buyer. In a remote wooded location, the men rendezvoused with the buyer and his henchmen at 2am on June 4, 1997. The buyer gave the men their money and they counted the cash on the hood of their car as the buyer's underlings went around to the back of the car, popped open the trunk, and lifted the nude gagged teenager out of the back of the vehicle.

The little 4'10" barefoot girl stood on the dirt road, next to the open trunk, as the two henchmen held her tiny arms behind her. The buyer stood in front of her. He smiled as he admired the cringing schoolgirl. He didn't ask her name - he didn't care. She was simply an object to him, nothing more. He fondled her small breasts, pinching her little pink nipples, and slipped one rough hand between her creamy young thighs. As he did this, the two henchmen groped her tight round asscheeks - fondling the cheeks, parting them, and letting the tips of their fingers caress the opening to her rectum.

The young girl cried as she was molested by the three grown men. The buyer whispered into her ear as he fingered her young pussy. He told her how they were taking her to Europe, and how she would spend the rest of her life as their slave, making them a lot of money.

The abductors finished counting their money as the buyer's men forced the teenager facedown on the dirt road and hogtied her cute little feet and hands together behind her. They then lifted the little victim and set her into the trunk of their own vehicle. The buyer and the procurers exchanged a few pleasantries as the underlings slammed the trunk closed. Then the buyer and the henchmen got in their car and drove away. The transaction was complete.

The little girl was never seen by her friends and family again.

gal4
06-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Nice start, why 1997. She a breeder?
Once I was talking to a man in a bar that I was working at, and the man said that he would love to have a breeder slave, so he could sell the females and dump the males out on the streets.
You gonna be the daddy? I asked. No, he would probably get one of the other guys to do the job, besides he says, there are plenty of guys willing to do a nice gal who cannot resist you.
Said something about the market in babies is real good money.

Was that guy pulling a bunch of hokey or what?
Sort of turned me on in a way, I love to be a breeder, in fact am already one, had a baby.
But then again, I don't see selling something that I went through all the trouble and pain to obtain. Yeah.

sirthumper
06-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I decided to make the prologue start in 1997 to simply show how the men started out.

It's just the prologue anyway, which is just a teaser to give a hint of what is to come. Upcoming chapters will show the men apprehending their most recent victim, in May, 2006.

As for where the girls eventually end-up, well, it varies. Some vanish into Eastern Europe, some into Southeast Asia, one or two into Africa...it depends on where the various buyers take them. Most wind up as prostitutes and "stars" of underground rape films. I imagine a few could end up as breeders, but thats only when they get older

Take care

JM

I LOVE TO RAPE
08-11-2006, 10:14 PM
I hope you will write more stories of older men abusing and raping young teenage girls it is my fanasty to do that to girls i see at the mall or myspace

prey4me
11-16-2006, 05:39 AM
Well, "I Love To Rape" got banned...what for? I must say, I second the motion for SirThumper to cast older men with younger girl victims.

A scenariio like this can go on and on, with all sorts of victims entering the story. Basically, it's a format to structure individual episodes. So why not?

I like the idea of some of the girls winding up in North Korea!

sirthumper
11-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Although it's been a while, don't lose heart: I'm still writing. I'm just, uh, evidently taking my sweet time. :)

The next part is over half done, and I have a pretty good idea what will happen in the part after that. Lotsa cool ideas bouncing around in my head.

Take care for now...

Marker
03-01-2007, 08:56 PM
so what are u selling the Girls? or what? how does one become a breeder?
just curious and intrigued!

Marker
03-01-2007, 08:56 PM
oh by the way story is class
i want more!! sexy idea!

sirthumper
03-01-2007, 09:52 PM
thanks for the compliment. :-)

Mt Thor
03-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Pumped, can't wait, even though it's been YEARS waiting for you to finish!!!:)

sirthumper
03-05-2007, 10:00 AM
YEARS??!!

Why I oughtta...!!!

It's only been, uh, a "few" months (say about 8).

Just keep this in mind: good things come to those who wait.

PLUS, the next chapter will be the longest by far.

:-)