PDA

View Full Version : I've been banned from parents bedroom!!!

Vivienne
08-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Well, it happened many-many years ago... i was a little child then, and luvd:skull-lov to sleep in my Mom's arms... even though a had a little own restroom already!
Now, on that faith- and painful night i just got up off my bed and went 2 my parents to sleep in their middle as usual - but this night my Mom was very bitchie and repeatedly told me 2 get my ass outta there as they would be busy w/ mo' important things 2night!!:(
I insisted i wont go out and wanted to sleep in her bright and caring arms as always... donna how long that xchange took, but in the end my mother lost her temper, kicked me in the ass - and slamed the door behind me!!:skull-eek
I was lying the entire night crying bitterly, while there were strange noises comin' out from the locked room... :skull-cry
Now, this is sth that can shape a little girls mind!!!:o
This might xplain most of Vivi's odd behaviour -- okay, leaves a part open that yet awaits xplication...:skull-ton
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: None of these events ever took place, all persons appearing are fictionous! No Power on Earth, Heaven or Hell ever could xplain the building-up of a weird Creature like Vivienne!:skull-big:skull-big:skull-big

clan_hunter
08-25-2007, 05:36 PM
This is the sort of thread that reminds me of the same babble that Cindyq11 used to put together thought yours makes more readable sense but its still babble.:skull-big

Vivienne
08-25-2007, 05:39 PM
U donno how much ure honering me :o by comparing me w/ my Idol :skull-lov CindyQ!!!!:D

clan_hunter
08-25-2007, 05:46 PM
U donno how much ure honering me :o by comparing me w/ my Idol :skull-lov CindyQ!!!!:D

HA HA HA.

Damn, insult gone wrong.

"Goes back and sits in his corner"

Sweet and Innocent
08-27-2007, 03:58 AM
Hell my parents invited me in to join them, i was the meat between the bread

Emily Johnson
08-27-2007, 07:23 AM
I got banned from RC.

Becka
08-27-2007, 09:19 PM
I got banned from RC. Just like being asked to leave a party once it's over.

Let it go...

B.