PDA

View Full Version : Im back

Forbidden_taboo
08-19-2007, 08:22 PM

Vivienne
08-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey Welcome!!! Always great 2 have yet another lost Soul back in the House:skull-mad - and ur Reputation has a sort of Dignity of its own!!:skull-big
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw - Can we assume the recent Hacker-Attack-Waves will now diminish?!?:D

Number7
08-19-2007, 08:58 PM
at last its about time they lifted my ban. and dont you need a reason for giving bad rep? i mean i wudnt say calling me an idiot qualifies.
Yo man,

Remember me?

Nice to see a familiar face, all these new people confuse me (I took leave for a while).

See you round the kinky forums :p

Welcome back.

clan_hunter
08-20-2007, 04:34 AM
Welcome back, heres some more negative rep to get you started:skull-big

RapeU
08-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Wow.

Welcome back. I never thought I'd see someone with so much negative rep anywhere!

But that's ok, people make mistakes and I bet this time you'll be so good at contributing that you'll get back to the positive range again :)

Vivienne
08-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Yep, ehh... Welcome:) again -- and Goodbye:(!!!
C'ye at ur 18th!!:D

Becka
08-24-2007, 08:50 PM
So answer me this? How old are you actually? I mean...was you posted birth date before a lie or is what you currently have posted one because I really see no way you could have made that particular "typo" in your sign up.

B.

Becka
08-25-2007, 06:30 PM
18 im 19 in october my DOB wasnt a lie it was just a typo as ive said i wish i still was 16 though man that was a fun year so many things became legal. I dunno how i made the typo i just did it was almost a year ago when i created my account and alot has happend between then and now. and my current one isnt a lie either.

Sorry badly phrased question...was in a rotten mood...I just don;t see how someone can typo 1990 and mean 1988.

B.