PDA

View Full Version : So Vivienne.....

shysnale
08-15-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm still waiting for the pic of your feet.

Are you so dumb you can't use a fucking camera ?
I've been told germans IQs went low on the last decades but I didn't think it was that bad. I actually thought it was difficult to get as low as the English but it seems like you are well placed in the competition. When I saw Clan Hunter's last posts, when I saw this verbal diarrhoea reflecting his frustrated cop authoritative behavior I thought he was the number one mongolian on this board but I seems like you top him. Why do you say 'Sindyloo Daughter' in your signature ? Is it really because you came out the belly of that fat idiot data clerk entry who's gonna finish her carreer in a dumb store ?

I wanna see your feet right now you fucking piece of down's syndrome rotten pussy suffering from vagina compulsive fart syndrom !!!!

You were born out of a gigantic gang band gathering the most degenerated neurotis bastards on the planet. They all pissed in your mom vagina before they crapped on her face. Then they all gave her a LSD shoot, they hang her from the ceiling, they placed a bucket in the floor and waited for your mom waste to fill that bucket. Then they all jerked off to fill the bucket a little more, then they took a hype that was used by an army of drug addicts and they filled it with some of the bucker content. Then untied your mom, beat her one more time and filled her pussy with the hype liquid. This is how you were born, you fucking bitch, you are the bastard son of a thousand parasites.

sindyloo
08-15-2007, 10:58 AM
VERY.FUNNY Mr. FROG!! I love it when you are off your MEDS and cant even get your insult right!??:skull-big :skull-big

For instance a Female is Never A...BASTARD bitch maybe but NOT a Bastard... YOU!!! On the other hand are a GREAT BASTARD!! You are the pride of Frenchmen every where I am sure!

I am hoping VIV has enough Class to not respond to YOUR..ASININE poorly done ATTEMPT at A INSULT!!;) :rolleyes:

I would suggest you contact a SCHOOL CHILD for better insults as you are tooo DAMN DUMB to do it right!!:skull-ton :skull-ton :skull-tic :skull-tic :D

weirdo
08-15-2007, 11:11 AM
... and a guy named andering reddson was banned for a simple but friendly "Fuck you all" ... :skull-tic
As one of the mods had mentioned somewhere, the rowdy room was created for humorous insults ... and not for crap like that. Just close that fucking rowdy room, allow some ´ adequate´ insulting and judge with some eyesight. THAT would prevent the board from getting ridiculous. Enforcing some kind of political correctness on a fantasy rape board does not work.

Vivienne
08-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey Shy'Guy, whatever it was U were on last night i think irs fair 2 claim ye owe me a crate of it!!!
:skull-big:skull-big:skull-big:skull-big

shysnale
08-15-2007, 01:20 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Cindyloo, you're great ! :skull-lov :skull-lov

Huh, Vivienne, are you living in an ivory tower and did the hippies conviced you love is beyond everything ?

And Clan, you better join the fight, or I'm really gonna believe your cop friends finally made you a conservative.

shysnale
08-15-2007, 01:34 PM
... and a guy named andering reddson was banned for a simple but friendly "Fuck you all" ... :skull-tic
As one of the mods had mentioned somewhere, the rowdy room was created for humorous insults ... and not for crap like that. Just close that fucking rowdy room, allow some ´ adequate´ insulting and judge with some eyesight. THAT would prevent the board from getting ridiculous. Enforcing some kind of political correctness on a fantasy rape board does not work.

Weirdo huh ?

The outstanding originality of your nickname makes it almost daunty for me to reply.

45 posts and you make remarks like that ?

Either someone truly conviced you some light is to be found inside your brain and you have to express yourself or you really are full or yourself.
This 'rape board' you are talking about has an index. Take a look at it and you will notice almost 50% of this place is split between 'extrem sex', 'Idle Talk' and 'The Rowdy Room'. So some 10% of extra fun cannot make it ridiculous. As you may or may not know some other famous place has an 'Flamming Whoring' thread with a content exploring the boundaries of vulgarity without any side effects on the site popularity.

I suppose your stupid remarks about 'adequate' insulting have been validated by some research on your behalf. Therefore you should know the Rowdy Room was originally inspired by RB headmod, who as you know is Somedude. His first project was called 'The insult away thread' A place where it was ok to insult people. Period. Any sight of 'correct insulting' at that point ? As Somedude wasn't a mod back then, his idea didn't break the ice. It is only later on that the modest Grm took the idea back and made the Rowdy Room, without been so precise about what is correct or not. Andering Reddson was a guy capable of moody behavior and I would not be surprised his ban was not just the result of his 'fuck you all' post.

But since you brought that up, could you please show us what you got and rewrite the first post of this thread with your aristocratic vocabulary ?

sindyloo
08-15-2007, 01:55 PM
"Hey YOU TELL HIM SHY!!:skull-thu :skull-thu

But I will be nicer about it tho as he is new and still virginal...no need to bust his cherry JUST YET!??;) :)

Hey the ROWDY ROOM is for just that...DUH!! A place for people to vent have fun and yes yell at each other and trade (hopefully orginial insults) and the mods have a hands off rule as set down in the rules here!!

RULE#1. ANYTHING GOES!!:skull-evi :skull-evi

RULE #2. If in Doubt see Rule #1 Above!!:skull-big :skull-big

Weirdo sweety this keeps the other areas fun and insult free...so when some one willingly posts like this..."Go FUCK Yourselves" outside of here that is a warning anymore then the bans kick in! Andy earned his Ban that is how it works here. Get out of line and you get a time out!!

Oh by the way SHY...thanks!!! I thought yours was very good to really heated!:skull-thu

Yes think you are right about VIV...think she inhaled too many times??:)

somedude
08-15-2007, 02:32 PM
There is no limit on insults in the Rowdy Room...but it is largely intended for fun! And Shysnale you should be careful using references to Down's syndrome since that can be highly offensive to people it wasn't even aimed at.

Becka
08-15-2007, 09:13 PM
OK...I know its the Rowdy Room and all but Shy...

You're being a fucking asshole!

And more importantly it seems like you are doing it on purpose...Resorting to name-calling like "Down Syndrome" ... as if it is an insult in the first place. You have obviously never met or worked with anyone with trisomy 21! To use this particular comment as a casual insult is demeaning to the accomplishments these people achieve on a daily basis. Beyond living with the fact that a person with this condition will have to live with the obvious cognitive deficits that accompany the condition, the extra genetic material they possess will most likely shorten each of these individual's lives by 20 to 30 years ... at best. That is if they make it past their first year of life, which roughly 15% of them never do. And, once an individual makes it past his or her first year of life, overcomes the increased likelihood of congenital heart failure and work exceedingly hard to acquire job skills to survive in the world; they encounter people like you who do little more than point and laugh at them thinking they are too stupid to realize what you are doing.

Guess what...usually they aren't...so the hurtful and malicious tone of your comments demonstrates little more than a third grade mentality toward your fellow man. Congratulations Shy...I know four-year-olds with better manners and empathy than you do! I bet you poked small animals with sharp sticks and burned ants with magnifying glasses too didn't you.

Think before you type Shy! Because the asshole act is getting very, very old!

B.

Number7
08-16-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm an idiot trying to be cool on the internet.

Now, your original post was a tad too long for me to quote, so I summed it up in what more or less was the impression I got from this thread.

And please refrain from insulting Sindyloo, she is a lovely woman and unlike you she has mastered the use of grammar.

I find it very hard to believe that someone who posts like you is at the very least eighteen (which happens to be the leagle age to view this forum). So watch your step.

You have been warned kid.

shysnale
08-16-2007, 04:12 AM
OK...I know its the Rowdy Room and all but Shy...

You're being a fucking asshole!

And more importantly it seems like you are doing it on purpose...Resorting to name-calling like "Down Syndrome" ... as if it is an insult in the first place. You have obviously never met or worked with anyone with trisomy 21! To use this particular comment as a casual insult is demeaning to the accomplishments these people achieve on a daily basis. Beyond living with the fact that a person with this condition will have to live with the obvious cognitive deficits that accompany the condition, the extra genetic material they possess will most likely shorten each of these individual's lives by 20 to 30 years ... at best. That is if they make it past their first year of life, which roughly 15% of them never do. And, once an individual makes it past his or her first year of life, overcomes the increased likelihood of congenital heart failure and work exceedingly hard to acquire job skills to survive in the world; they encounter people like you who do little more than point and laugh at them thinking they are too stupid to realize what you are doing.

Guess what...usually they aren't...so the hurtful and malicious tone of your comments demonstrates little more than a third grade mentality toward your fellow man. Congratulations Shy...I know four-year-olds with better manners and empathy than you do! I bet you poked small animals with sharp sticks and burned ants with magnifying glasses too didn't you.

Think before you type Shy! Because the asshole act is getting very, very old!

B.

Well Becka, we have a strange paradox here.

I worked with down syndrome people.
Not because I am one, but because I belong to the same social security category of 'mentally handicaped' people.
I used to be a computer programmer, until the day I started suffer from personality disorder and acute depression.
So I have been working in these places called 'CAT' that give people like me the possibility to do very simple manual work so their neurosis don't rise up.

Still, I keep the ability to laugh at myself and I still believe in the freedom to laugh about anything without any boundaries, if it is done in the proper place.

Something that becomes very clear is that this place isn't assumed. Posting here is like saying grace without any belief. Like you go 'ok all I'm gonna say for 5 minutes have nothing to do with reality but still be carefull coz I may hurt others'. Hu ? I guess weirdo was finally right, either the Rowdy Room rules has to be clarified or it should be closed. Would you be able to point any posts from me outside the Rowdy Room where I look down at Down Syndrome ?

We are people fantasizing about the act of rape, an act that can clearly traumatize someone and making him unable to do what he wants in life and we find it funny, but we are unable to joke with people suffering a mental handicap ? Believe it or not, but the people I've met in the CAT had more humour about themselves than you actually do ! I remember one of them telling me 'not too worry man, it's good to be crazy, because you cannot fall any lower !'

I guess I stick to my guns, but since the Rowdy Room is dead now, I will not post here anymore, or just participate here and there.

ego
08-16-2007, 05:04 AM
Oh, come on Snale! Dont be that touchy! Narrow minded people will always exist.
I enjoyed your thread. :)

Becka
08-16-2007, 06:34 AM
Hey Shy...

You're right about the fact that it is the Rowdy Room and here is the place where you can say something like that. The only thing you missed is that it is also where your comment can piss me off and I can respond in kind.

You stated your thoughts and I stated mine. My post has nothing to do with needing to "clarify the rules." I think they are pretty clear...I think you've been a bit of an ass lately and I told you ... in the Rowdy Room. Or do I misunderstand? Do you want the Rowdy Room to be a place were you can insult freely and have no one respond to to it? Just trying to be clear here...

I worked with down syndrome people.
Not because I am one, but because I belong to the same social security category of 'mentally handicaped' people.
I used to be a computer programmer, until the day I started suffer from personality disorder and acute depression.
So I have been working in these places called 'CAT' that give people like me the possibility to do very simple manual work so their neurosis don't rise up.

Well, I made an assumption here based on your comments...bad bad me...but to be honest you hit one of my pet peeves...I am a special needs teacher and I get really bent out of shape when I hear crap like that, especially from an adult. But the section of your post above explains a lot about you comments. You apparently aren't being an ass on purpose as I assumed ... you really can't help it. Such is life...

B.

Becka
08-16-2007, 06:38 AM
And please refrain from insulting Sindyloo, she is a lovely woman and unlike you she has mastered the use of grammar.

Well as he isn't from an English speaking nation I think he does fine...

I find it very hard to believe that someone who posts like you is at the very least eighteen (which happens to be the leagle age to view this forum). So watch your step.

Number7...Shy has been around for a while...whatever else I might say about him I can pretty much say that he's not a kid.

B.

Number7
08-16-2007, 08:01 AM
Well as he isn't from an English speaking nation I think he does fine...
I really do not care what country he is from, at all.

Number7...Shy has been around for a while...whatever else I might say about him I can pretty much say that he's not a kid.

B.
Well, he sure acts like one.

Do you think idiotic threads like this are posted by adults? Or even those in their late teens?

RapeU
08-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Number7, sometimes people like to embrace their inner child.

I do it often when I'm around certain people.

clan_hunter
08-16-2007, 12:30 PM
:)
Cindyloo, you're great ! :skull-lov :skull-lov

Huh, Vivienne, are you living in an ivory tower and did the hippies conviced you love is beyond everything ?

And Clan, you better join the fight, or I'm really gonna believe your cop friends finally made you a conservative.

Mutha fucker you want to call me out, you ain't even on the same level, go back to fighting with the school kids, while i argue with the adults here.:cool:

sindyloo
08-16-2007, 02:00 PM
YESSSS!! was wondering Clan when you would have the Balls to show up?? OR...are you too PW now..pussywhipped that is!! Used to have some great times with you until you lost your Balls!:skull-ton :D

Hope you find them again soon....(YAWN);) ;)

Hey LAY THE FUCK OFF of the SNALE!! Quit being fucking hypocrites already...Yes this MEANS YOU!! If you dont like what some ones says...TUFF SHIT....Its the ROWDY ROOM:skull-tic :skull-ton

No fucking regs that says all comments here must be in fun!! It is a place to fucking vent and feel better RIGHT?? And if someone gets hurt here well...they can respond to it until the warring members learn to get along!;) :D

LONG LIVE THE ROWDY ROOM..........(and the help it does for certain members like me and Shysnale):skull-lov

weirdo
08-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Weirdo huh ?

The outstanding originality of your nickname makes it almost daunty for me to reply.

45 posts and you make remarks like that ?

Either someone truly conviced you some light is to be found inside your brain and you have to express yourself or you really are full or yourself.
This 'rape board' you are talking about has an index. Take a look at it and you will notice almost 50% of this place is split between 'extrem sex', 'Idle Talk' and 'The Rowdy Room'. So some 10% of extra fun cannot make it ridiculous. As you may or may not know some other famous place has an 'Flamming Whoring' thread with a content exploring the boundaries of vulgarity without any side effects on the site popularity.

I suppose your stupid remarks about 'adequate' insulting have been validated by some research on your behalf. Therefore you should know the Rowdy Room was originally inspired by RB headmod, who as you know is Somedude. His first project was called 'The insult away thread' A place where it was ok to insult people. Period. Any sight of 'correct insulting' at that point ? As Somedude wasn't a mod back then, his idea didn't break the ice. It is only later on that the modest Grm took the idea back and made the Rowdy Room, without been so precise about what is correct or not. Andering Reddson was a guy capable of moody behavior and I would not be surprised his ban was not just the result of his 'fuck you all' post.

But since you brought that up, could you please show us what you got and rewrite the first post of this thread with your aristocratic vocabulary ?

Wowwww ... a frenchman capable of reading numbers. In the US you would have been voted president. By the way, I had more but deleted them. Just over 100, not almost 1000 as you (which, as far as I saw, were NOT done just by giving 300x 3 words, so good job :skull-roc ).
Concerning your first post, just to clarify, i was NOT offended by the wording, that´s appropriate for the rowdy room. If the next post is the same about me, who cares (just be so kind and change the details :D ). I was fucked up by the intention (at least as at it seemed to me, if i got it wrong, sorry!!). And that´s the difference, you fucking frog eater ... DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE INSULTED!! I did, so my fault. Vivienne didn´t and was insulted first in a very personal way, that´s my point.

And hell no, I don´t want to close the rowdy room. It just fucking ridiculous that you can´t say on a board that has rape in its name "Fuck you!!" without getting a warning and in the RR you can insult people who didn´t ask in way like that!!! Personally e.g. I wouldn´t have banned PG or reddson. People like them make a board alive.

So tie me, rape me, insult me (no, no invitation to that hairy-assed frenchman, only to the bitches on this board!!) :skull-big

clan_hunter
08-16-2007, 06:14 PM
YESSSS!! was wondering Clan when you would have the Balls to show up?? OR...are you too PW now..pussywhipped that is!! Used to have some great times with you until you lost your Balls!:skull-ton :D

Hope you find them again soon....(YAWN);) ;)

Who asked you bitch, sticking you nose in my business like some curtian twitching fucking old granny, go back to your ironing woman and do something useful instead, know your place and leave this to the men!

sindyloo
08-16-2007, 06:40 PM
So sorry Clan...cant play with you darn it!? Will be good and leave you alone!

I am so very sorry for bothering you...Forgive me please??

see you around some time!:o :)

clan_hunter
08-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Maybe I can find some young BOYS to take your place WIMP...like three or four should do!....OR maybe your Mommy!??:cool: :cool:

Young boys, fuck women even your vibrator breaks down at the sight of you opening your draw, it would rather fucking kill itself than go anywhere near you, you have not got no chance with a young boy let alone a young man.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too.

http://www.imagehostworld.com/image/1009xmwmj-9359.jpg

sindyloo
08-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Consider your wish...Granted!!;) :D

clan_hunter
08-16-2007, 06:48 PM
What given up so easily?

Thats rather submissive!

Wicked
08-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Why don't you all play a game of russian roulette?

And here's the kicker, you put bullets in all the chambers. That way everyone's a winner!

clan_hunter
08-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Why don't you all play a game of russian roulette?

And here's the kicker, you put bullets in all the chambers. That way everyone's a winner!

Go help your neighbours with there Cornish Pasties or bring the cows in for your famous devon cream about the only good thing to come out of that area.

sindyloo
08-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Sorry Clan had to its Viv`s thread...

come to my fuck you thread farther down for more fun okay??:skull-tea :D

clan_hunter
08-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Sorry Clan had to its Viv`s thread...

come to my fuck you thread farther down for more fun okay??:skull-tea :D

Well if Vivs too lazy to drag that fat arse of hers in here to argue then why not hi-jack her thread, see you in yours tomorrow, need my bed now.

Wicked
08-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Go help your neighbours with there Cornish Pasties or bring the cows in for your famous devon cream about the only good thing to come out of that area.:skull-big If you were trying to offend me, you failed miserably. I know where I live sucks, I don't pretend otherwise.

Try again Officer, that is if you're not too busy eating donuts or beating down racial minorities.

;) :D

clan_hunter
08-16-2007, 07:25 PM
:skull-big If you were trying to offend me, you failed miserably. I know where I live sucks, I don't pretend otherwise.

Try again Officer, that is if you're not too busy eating donuts or beating down racial minorities.

;) :D

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind.

Becka
08-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Hey LAY THE FUCK OFF of the SNALE!! Quit being fucking hypocrites already...Yes this MEANS YOU!! If you dont like what some ones says...TUFF SHIT....Its the ROWDY ROOM:skull-tic :skull-ton

No fucking regs that says all comments here must be in fun!! It is a place to fucking vent and feel better RIGHT?? And if someone gets hurt here well...they can respond to it until the warring members learn to get along!;) :D

Please explain to me exactly how I'm being a hypocrite?

He posted ... I responded. How exactly is that hypocritical?

I really want to know where this idea that you can post anything in th Rowdy Room that you want without expecting to have someone dislike it and respond! I mean Jesus, you said it yourself "...if someone gets hurt here well...they can respond to it..." But still you say to lay off and that we are hypocrites. Pick an opinion Sindy, its one or the other. Either we should lay off or we have the right to respond but you can't have it both ways...certainly not in the same post!

B.

sindyloo
08-16-2007, 07:35 PM
you are so RUGHT Becka and I am so sorry!! Still havent learned to use what brain I have left!:o :o

ego
08-17-2007, 08:06 AM
*Bets all his money on Clan* :D

He posted ... I responded.
You actually responded by personally attacking him -you didnt even care about his point, you only took a line he wrote and made it a whole conversation.
And he said, yes he knows this kind of people. And he has an opinion about it. That happens to be different than yours. You consider though he is an ass and he should be thinking more before posting?
Hypocritism, i wouldnt say. But definitely censorship.
What about making a list with things you approve to be posted? so we could go back posting without the danger of writing something that bothers you?
Or, even better: Why dont you try to see, there is a world out of your world. :)

Oh, Snale, Viv told me that you dont deserve to see her feet, cos you are a swank-pot idiot and ugly frog, deserving only to be eaten and vomited in the fish lake!
Your only chance, is to swimm over an ocean of shit, crowl your ugly hairy ass on broken glasses and lick clean her pumps before removing them with your teeth. :skull-big :skull-big

Becka
08-17-2007, 07:54 PM
You actually responded by personally attacking him -you didnt even care about his point, you only took a line he wrote and made it a whole conversation.
And he said, yes he knows this kind of people. And he has an opinion about it. That happens to be different than yours. You consider though he is an ass and he should be thinking more before posting?
Hypocritism, i wouldnt say. But definitely censorship.
What about making a list with things you approve to be posted? so we could go back posting without the danger of writing something that bothers you?
Or, even better: Why dont you try to see, there is a world out of your world. :)

Ok...I don't get it...Why am I not allowed to have an opinion in the Rowdy Room and everyone else is? How is it censorship? I didn't edit it, I didn't delete it...Hell I didn't even give him negative reputation...so why is it that it is OK for him to post something and not OK for me to respond?

As for a list of approved topics...Get real ego...If someone writes something that bothers me I will tell them...simple as that, but how you are making it about censorship when nothing was censored is beyond me.

And yes I did attack him personally ... IN THE ROWDY ROOM ... Was my comment toward him based simply on that one post...NO...It was based on more than one I have read lately...I'm sorry but I didn't realize that when they put Mod under my name it disqualified me from still being a member of the board and posting as one...my mistake. :rolleyes:

B.

RapeU
08-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Watching people fighting is fun:skull-big

ego
08-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Why am I not allowed to have an opinion in the Rowdy Room and everyone else is?
Of course you are allowed.
I have to admit i have difficulties to understand your posts, but thats what i got as an opinion of you: "Member X is an ass and should be thinking more, because the stuff he posts is not of my liking".
I mean if this is your opinion ok, you can have it; but is this really?:confused:

I'm sorry but I didn't realize that when they put Mod under my name it disqualified me from still being a member of the board and posting as one
I was addressing member Becka. Who spoke about mod?

Watching people fighting is fun:skull-big
Yeah, thats the point here :skull-thu

Becka
08-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Of course you are allowed.
I have to admit i have difficulties to understand your posts, but thats what i got as an opinion of you: "Member X is an ass and should be thinking more, because the stuff he posts is not of my liking".
I mean if this is your opinion ok, you can have it; but is this really?:confused:

I was addressing member Becka. Who spoke about mod?

No...its not that Member X is an ass because he posts stuff I don't like...I was that Member X was being an ass...big difference. One implies that this is who person is the other implies that certain actions, post, whatever are making them come across that way at the moment.

In all honesty he caught one of my pet peeves and it pissed me off but the general comment came from the fact that more than one of the posts I have read lately seemed out of character for what I remember him posting.

And when I post my opinion...who's liking should I be considering...Everyone's? Really? Did I think he should think more before he posted...yeah. Should most of us think before we post at one point or another (including me)...same answer.

And ego...no one said anything about being a Mod in this comment...that is a general statement about the types of responses I have gotten from some people when I have posted...I just have started to get the impression that you are one or the other and and people tend to get annoyed at me more now for voicing an opinion.

B.

Rogue
08-18-2007, 01:09 PM

Sure, 7, he's just pretending to be a 30 something year old virgin with a hairy ass lol

Oh, Snale, Viv told me that you dont deserve to see her feet, cos you are a swank-pot idiot and ugly frog, deserving only to be eaten and vomited in the fish lake!
Your only chance, is to swimm over an ocean of shit, crowl your ugly hairy ass on broken glasses and lick clean her pumps before removing them with your teeth. :skull-big :skull-big

I'd do it....if I can skip straight to the pumps part :skull-thu

ego
08-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Hehehe!!!:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big
You, you Immoral Irishman! :D