PDA

View Full Version : A Not Useless News Story!

somedude
05-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Finally some of the rich bastards who screw us all on a continous basis got what they deserve!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/enron_trial;_ylt=AkX8Cqo8uhCjkWs0xcape94kkKQB;_ylu =X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

kinkyone
05-26-2006, 05:20 AM
lol....atleast someone somewhere is doing a good job.....

gal4
05-26-2006, 01:37 PM
One of my ancestors, during the civil war, (a misnomer, there is no war that is civil), had a contract to supply the Union with meat goods and gun powder.
Oh, yes, he delivered. Good stuff.
Supplied sausage when he was supposed to have supplied steak, and the gun powder, even though it was high grade, was cut to 95% of its full strength.

...not to mention he was also supplying the Confederacy at the same time.

Oh, and at the war's end he was given a medal from Gen. Grant, thanking him for his services.

Well, my family is in the gunpowder business, been in it for a long, long time.
One of them almost got caught supplying both sides in WW I.

Oh, yeah, you know, your daddy tells you to be honest, put in a good day's work, and be loyal. And by the time you get into the teens years, you have seen your daddy screw over a lot of people. It really makes you respect your family.

But damn, what am I saying? I love money, I love power, especially when they have the power over me, and makes me crawl on my hands and knees, begging to be whipped.

I don't know, I love corporate men, the robber barons.

Those such as, Cornelius Vanderbilt, John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, Andrew Mellon, Alfred P. Sloan, makes me wet.

I suppose this childhood of mine being molested by such people made me what I am now. One sick krap.

Yeah, baby, Capitalism, forever.

kinkyone
06-04-2006, 08:28 PM
...atleast some people ARE doing a good job

http://www.redcross.org/article/0,1072,0_312_5414,00.html

gal4
06-22-2006, 10:39 PM
Have you raped your fembot, today?

www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2230715,00.html?feed=rss