PDA

View Full Version : to the people...

RapeU
07-31-2007, 11:15 AM
...that run members off and make people feel unwelcome.

What the fuck are you doing? Why are you even here?

And NONE of you should use the bull shit excuse of "oh I was joking."

No. You weren't.

ego
07-31-2007, 11:41 AM
We lost a great contributor because SOMEONE had to make a stupid comment.
:confused: Who we lost? :confused:

Wicked
07-31-2007, 11:46 AM
Seems like I'm not the only one that doesn't know what's happened... :rolleyes:

Sternenlied
07-31-2007, 11:49 AM
No, you're not ...

RapeU
07-31-2007, 12:05 PM
post needed to be edited because I was wrong.

Sternenlied
07-31-2007, 12:08 PM
This is it?
This is what this ruckus is about?

Okay ...

RapeU
07-31-2007, 12:12 PM
This is it?
This is what this ruckus is about?

Okay ...

That's not the only reason and now that I read a certain post I realized that I was wrong in that department.

BUT

I still want to keep this thread because most of my rant is intended for people who knowingly make others feel unwelcome.

Sternenlied
07-31-2007, 12:17 PM
That's not the only reason and now that I read a certain post I realized that I was wrong in that department.

I see.

I still want to keep this thread because most of my rant is intended for people who knowingly make others feel unwelcome.

No problem, that's fine with me.

Darkman
07-31-2007, 10:12 PM
ahhh theres always someone who's an arse, and theres always someone who gets easily offended, ad theres always a ruckus somewhere on here just like theres always a Darkman creeping round your back door!

Sephy
07-31-2007, 10:35 PM
<locks back door and scoots off to another thread>

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
07-31-2007, 10:48 PM
er..*scratches head* whats been goin on ??

dashrendar44
08-01-2007, 08:27 AM

No. You weren't.
huh...i only saw this thread after it was edited down, but something tells me i know who/what this is about.....well, lets see about these statements of yours, shall we?

to paraphrase deadpool, "ooh! numbered responces!"

1.the bullshit excuse of "i was joking".....albiet the fact that i actually havnt made a single real comment on this whole thing (except a semi private convo with vivienne) i really was joking, as ntense said in another thread, that emote at the end matters.....well, it seems like i put the emote but no one really wanted to see the fucker @_@ furthermore, newer members dont know my.....lets call it "backstory"? those that have been around longer know about my life irl(even just a lil) enough to know im noot too good in these social situations.....kinda like a lumberjack in lead boots trying to do swan lake XDD but it really was essentially a joke @_@

2. memberS? so ive run off more than one member? last time i checked ive actually tried generally to keep members here, not drive them off.....besides, how can i be blamed for her leaving if she had just posted already she was on the way out the door? i made a quip and it turned out wrong and now everyones looking at it like i forced her out the fucking door. well nope, not at all.

3. why am i even here? same reason you are, to wank to rape stories and vids! XDDDDDDDD but dont fret it rapeu, my foots been the exit door fer a while, and ya know what? looks like nows a good time to take a lil bow (to the 4 out of 11000 of you watching) and slip away.....at least for a while.....

ego
08-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Why i was sure this will be the conclusion of two useless threads? :rolleyes:

Dash, i hope you stay clear of attitudes that you condemn. :skull-thu

RapeU
08-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Dash

I apologize for the way I acted. I let my anger influence my actions. I shouldn't have done that, and I was wrong in thinking that you had done something. You are a great contributor to the board and I enjoy reading your posts. Please do not leave!

Still, there are people (yet the number is very few) who do make people feel unwelcome and who do run people off. My anger was directed towards that group, not one person.

ego
08-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Hey, phantom did that once, now you do the same. Call that people by name and let them defend themselves. Otherwise your charges hover on the air and people assume and become suspicious.

"Someday someplace somebody called someone something that was somewhat rude and he responded : Somewhen i will somehow revenge!"

Someone gag me........somedude? :D :D

RapeU
08-01-2007, 07:45 PM
I'd rather not risk making the same mistake I did with Dash and cause unnecessary drama on the board.

Sephy
08-01-2007, 11:10 PM
How about we all agree to just stop throwing rocks at each other (in jest, for real, on the board, and in private)... and pay more attention to other topics of mutual interest here? When the general focus of the group descends into idle gossip, self-absorbed whining, or thoughtless insults directed at other members, it's no wonder people get offended or feel unwelcome.

somedude
08-02-2007, 04:57 AM
Someone gag me........somedude? :D :D
*gags ego, ties him up and leaves him for the girls to do with as they please*:D

Wicked
08-02-2007, 07:05 AM
How about we all agree to just stop throwing rocks at each other (in jest, for real, on the board, and in private)... and pay more attention to other topics of mutual interest here? When the general focus of the group descends into idle gossip, self-absorbed whining, or thoughtless insults directed at other members, it's no wonder people get offended or feel unwelcome.Well said Sephy. :)

The drama here is unbelievable, it isn't just from one person either. Maybe admin should think of changing the board name to "drama board", as there's way more drama here than rape fantasies. It's little wonder why so many good members have left or are leaving, I doubt I'll be very far behind them at this rate.

clan_hunter
08-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Sheesh,

Given we are all from different age groups, creed, sex etc etc opinions will clash on this board, hell i have had ongoing debates with the best of members here at one time or another.

If members decided to 'spit the dummy' and leave because someone said something 'not very nice' on a post then thats there issue and acting like a drama queen by threatening or leaving the board then thats there prerogative, but we have seen in the past that it does nothing for the member leaving and are soon forgotten for the most part.

If you have a real issue with a member PM them behind the scenes first to talk it through, it is usually a mis-communication, remember that like emails forum posts are cold and can be interpreted different ways by different members, you cannot see the "smiling face" when i call you a pratt in jest etc etc.

Most people leave here forever or extended breaks because alot of people do get bored of rape fantasy and want a break from it.

RapeU
08-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Good advice Stephy and clan_hunter.

And it would help if we all thought about things before acting upon them. If I had done that then I wouldn't have made this mistake.

ego
08-02-2007, 04:27 PM
*gags ego, ties him up and leaves him for the girls to do with as they please*:D
Good advice Stephy and clan_hunter.

And it would help if we all thought about things before acting upon them. If I had done that then I wouldn't have made this mistake.
Hhmmfff mmhhhhfff afhmmhh mmmmmffhhmmm!

Most people leave here forever or extended breaks because alot of people do get bored of rape fantasy and want a break from it.
gghhmmmfmh cllhh huuumgfh

:D:D:D

dashrendar44
08-03-2007, 05:25 AM
(NOTE:this is my last post here for a long time, if not for good, im just making it to shut everyone up ^_^)

first off rapeu: me leaving is by no means your fault. or this whole debacle for that matter. quite honestly, ive wanted to leave since april, but a very small group made me stay. now that group has essentially vanshed, there is nothing keeping me here. this board has not been fun for me and most people can notice it in my posts. menace's post and the other "haters" pms are right, i do nothing for this board, i never have and its throughly doubtful i ever will. its very difficult to make something inspiring and mass produced at the same time, hence the multitude yet worthlessness of my posts. my empire of dirt, neh? please, do not go on "we lost a good poster, please come back" no, you didnt, and many people will be happy im gone. sure, there may be 3 or 4 of you that are "sad" but the needs of the many far outweigh the needs of the few. and to those that say there is no proof of the disdain against me from the board, there is plenty. it is out in the open, and all you have to do is open your eyes and read between the lines. thats where life tends to hide the most important things anyways.....i may pop in from time to time and take a peek but do not expect me here again for a long while.....but i guess i can say, expect me here again someday.....in the words of vera lynn.....

we'll meet again
don't know where
don't know when
but i know that we will meet again, some sunny day.....

ego
08-03-2007, 06:07 AM
ok Dash, take care, we speak again.

RapeU
08-03-2007, 10:42 AM
Dash, thank you for your post. That makes me feel a little better.

BUT

You know what?

I'm fucking pissed.

why am I pissed?

WARNING, HUGE RANT APPROCHING. DO NOT ASSUME THIS IS ABOUT YOU. YOU FUCKERS KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS ARE NOT ACTING LIKE ADULTS!

Why is it that some of you act like you're 16? I know that sometimes I don't act my age on here, but I've seen some of you who don't act your age ALL THE TIME!

Is this how you act at home? Do you prance around gossiping about others? Do you cause so much drama that you can't get enough of it?

Innocent isn't the only one who doesn't feel welcome. There are people here who WON'T GROW UP and attack others behind the scenes.

You know who you are. You might as well leave the forum RIGHT NOW!

because honestly, what are you doing here?

A wise person once told me:

"Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard. Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."

And that's all I have to say for now. I might make another angry rant somewhere else about how STUPID all of this is.

EDIT

you know what?

I'm glad I made this thread. It serves a little reminder to everyone on here that everything is not hunky dorey.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
08-03-2007, 02:28 PM
A wise person once told me:

"Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard. Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."

LMAO - they were wise indeed !!!

Becka
08-03-2007, 08:29 PM
OK...at the risk of being blasted:

Can we just drop the drama and get back to the site itself!
I mean Hell, I see more posts on here complaining about the board than contributing to it lately. Yes this is an exaggeration but the point is the same. Why is it that people feel the need to go on and on about this sort of thing? Yes I am bothered at losing good members...Yes I wish Inno would come back, I miss her a lot. No I don't think she would be happy with the way people are acting here right now and NO...I do not think that anyone should be intentional made to feel unwelcome here...

That being said all thread like these are doing at this point is cause more tension and bad feeling...how about we try something odd...We stop complaining about the board and the things we don't like and go back to posting the things we do like. Maybe I'm just being bitchy here but damn...there are currently 4 active threads dealing with this topic in one way or another...come on! I am perfectly happy to be informed of problems and possible solutions but I see no point in the constant raving on about how this is bad or that is worse and never really making any effort to "fix" things...

Sometimes a board goes bad, they change...I've seen it elsewhere and if we continue down the road we are on I am afraid we will see it here. I see the cliques and personal attacks that occurred on some of the other boards infecting us and it really bothers me. Unless we want to see this community fall apart we need to stop the negative for a while and focus on what brought us all here in the first place! Otherwise why bother?

B.

clan_hunter
08-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Dash has made a good point thought that the board does not suit Dash and it will not suit everyone here, they will try it for a few months and find they do not fit into the board and realise its not there thing.

Nothing much can be done to get around that.

Luke rape stalker
08-04-2007, 10:39 AM

No. You weren't.

You´re right and i agree, but there isare two things i want say...

some weeks ago i had a chat with a good "old" friend and i said something what i meant as a joke. But she didnt understand it, was pissed off and now we´re no friends anymore.
The problem here is the "language barrierer" many members has another native like the others, often we didnt find the english words we want use and we´re not always able to say difficult things "softly" like we want...

The next problem... you cant underscore the things you write, so it happens that the one who read it get it wrong and feels pissed off.

Luke

hornybisexualbitch
08-04-2007, 08:23 PM
exactly luke, great point

RapeU
08-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Good point luke. I will no longer complain about the drama. All of you knnw how i feel about it and there is no need to complain anymore.