PDA

View Full Version : A delete button for life......

persiangurl
05-22-2006, 01:36 AM
wouldn't that be nice :p

you can use it on people, incidents, things you regret doing :o

Raymond Pist
05-22-2006, 10:48 AM
Adam Sandler has a new movie comming out, I believe it's called "Click", in which he finds that his remote control works on life itself. He's able to fast-fwd. through a fight with his girlfriend, or pause everone around him while he repositions himself (would be quite handy for a rapist) and presumably even move backward in time. Myself, I'd settle for a "mute" button.

I also recall a short story from Steven King, called, I believe, "Word Processer from Hell", in which he was able to permanently delete members of his family with no trace, with only the single stroke of the keyboard on his "big Wang". (A more sinister writer would have also made use of the "insert" button.)

---Ray

Stalker
05-22-2006, 10:41 PM
wouldn't that be nice :p

you can use it on people, incidents, things you regret doing :o

Yes, persiangurl it would be very nice and oh could I really use it for some stuff thats gone on recently. But what the hell, its the mistakes that can make life oh so much interesting!

gal4
05-22-2006, 10:42 PM
I once saw a strange twilight zone episode.
A gorup of scientists, engineers and pilots had desgined this space ship.
This spaceship would transcend time itself. Sort of like a time machine.

But strange things began to happen. People began to disappear, one by one.
Until only the pilot was left. He began to do nuts trying to convince people that the these people had gone. It was like they never existed.

Then finally he disappeared.

......Then the plane vanished.

......heh heh heh.

Grm
05-23-2006, 05:09 AM
We all have regrets, well all those of us with a heart, but the important thing is to try and avoid repeating those actions and words again.
still striving,
defrocked vicar
Grm

somedude
05-23-2006, 07:35 PM
I don't want a delete button, I want rewind! I want to be able to go back and try again at all the stuff I fucked up!

kinkyone
05-24-2006, 06:09 PM
that would be so nice, but what kind of a life it would be where everything was 100 % correct?