PDA

View Full Version : you are all a bunch of...

Khaibit
07-23-2007, 06:11 PM
pisslurping genitacking nutloving dicklickity rabbitrapers from the 3rd moon of Bubba Percy Pigfucker out of his dad's Camaro at a passing sheep and I dare you to come up with a better insult for any and all occasions.

Wicked
07-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Nah, I got nothing.

That insult is brilliant. :skull-thu

RapeU
07-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Do you know who you are dealing with? You low down dirty ape who smells like whipped cream that smells bad because it was left in the shower that had moldy milk inside!

dashrendar44
07-25-2007, 06:36 AM
why bother with the retarded insults? last time someone used one of those on me i just said "do you know how retarded you just sounded? get a life dipshit" and walked away @_@

hornybisexualbitch
07-25-2007, 11:57 AM
why bother with the retarded insults? last time someone used one of those on me i just said "do you know how retarded you just sounded? get a life dipshit" and walked away @_@

MMM thats my dashy, the bigger man, and so sexy and lovely at it too...:skull-lov

ego
07-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Otherwise my ass was banned to Pluto :D
Well, i always thought you have a chilly ass! :D :D

Stella Cadente
07-25-2007, 06:52 PM
YAY MORE INSULTING

You candy-assed, donkey-fondling, shit-smelling, ass-munching, pimple-nibbling, cock-faced cockweasel!

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
07-26-2007, 12:29 AM
i will try..... :skull-big

You fucking retarded special needs mongol spacca, you are the afterbirth that the doctors scooped off the floor as your mother the whore gave birth to the beast that u call your brother. You were conceived through the gangrape of your mother by 60 monkeys and two pigs !! you vile disease – u are the son of a whore and u will father a dog, may u and your family burn in flames of petroleum so that such vile putrid disease such as yourselves may not ever bear more runts such as the leper that u are !!.

:skull-thu

Wicked
07-26-2007, 05:28 AM
You're stupid!

Give it time, it'll eat at ya. :D

That one's from the Janitor in Scrubs.

Stella Cadente
07-26-2007, 07:21 AM
You candy-assed, cousin-fondling, panty-smelling, ass-guzzling, hemorrhoid-popping, dick-brained, brother-raping, shit-licking, toe jam-munching, boil-nibbling, fuck-brained, cattle-humping, panty-licking, rectal-sucking, boil-chewing, soap-dropping, donkey-fucking, jock strap-smelling, ass-guzzling, puss-chewing, grandma-molesting, gym sock-licking, dick-sucking, hemorrhoid-nibbling, pussy-whipped, father-humping, shit-sniffing, ass-guzzling, puss-popping, butt-brained dickweasel!

dashrendar44
07-26-2007, 08:55 AM
you just used the same 6 or 7 words and changed the combination around.....*yawn* grow half a brain, expand your clearly minor vocabulary and try somethng that dosent lose all meaning after the first 7 words, ok? *gives you a patronising pat on the head and a firm kick in your narrow ass*

Zim
07-29-2007, 12:48 AM
What the hell? What kind of insult is that? Me? i need to resort to movies.

How tall are you, private? Holy shit, i didnt know they stacked shit that high. You're from texas?! Holy shit! Only steers and queers come from texas, son, and you dont look like a bovine! you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Whoa, are you the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Christ, It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think you've been cheated!